Follow

Flash Thompson

Character » Flash Thompson appears in 1920 issues.

Flash frequently bullied Peter Parker but was actually Spider-Man's greatest fan. In time, Flash befriended Peter, became a decorated war hero, and eventually joined the Marvel superheroes as a symbiote host, first with Venom and then with Anti-Venom.

The Dynamic Duo of Philadelphia, Venom and Mania

Sifighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

If you've been reading cullen bunn's run on Venom you know he's been doing some really creative stuff with it, such as moving him to West Philly, His girlfriend Valkyrie and yesterday with the Venom Mobile, but now they have given him a sidekick. Announced in the september and August solicitations that Venom gets a sidekick, so who do you think it is, and do you think she will last long. Personally I believe its Andi, his teenaged neighbor but I could be wrong. Discuss in the comments.

VENOM #40 & 41

CULLEN BUNN (W) • JORGE COELHO (A)

Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY

Issue #40 - • Marvel’s newest symbiote-powered character – MANIA – is on the loose!

• But is she a hero or villain?

• And who killed Daimon Hellstrom?

Issue #41 - • Venom and Mania tackle Lord Ogre... and Crossbones and the DOA!

• Flash and the symbiote have a heart-to-heart.

• And how can Hellstrom be in so many places at once?

32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$2.99 (EACH)

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I wouldn't like Venom with a sidekick. Teaming up with someone time after time is way cooler for this character.

Who is on the picture anyway?

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
    GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mania is obviously going to be Andi. It's the only young female character he's had any interaction with.

But ugh I dislike the art so much. Don't get me wrong I like the covers it's just the art makes everybody look so scrawny. Except when they show Flash turning into Venom.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

It's definitely Andi. For it to be anyone else really wouldn't make sense and be a total rush-job as there are no other prominent females in the book at the moment. Flash I could see doing it as a bit of a mentorship type thing, especially if he's given good reason as we see her character develop. I just don't really go for sidekicks.

Hopefully it's not a long-term permanent idea, and she only shows up now and then. The same way Valkyrie is his girlfriend (is she still his girlfriend? I believe so I've never read she wasn't) but has only been in two issues so far.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's definitely Andi. For it to be anyone else really wouldn't make sense and be a total rush-job as there are no other prominent females in the book at the moment. Flash I could see doing it as a bit of a mentorship type thing, especially if he's given good reason as we see her character develop. I just don't really go for sidekicks.

Hopefully it's not a long-term permanent idea, and she only shows up now and then. The same way Valkyrie is his girlfriend (is she still his girlfriend? I believe so I've never read she wasn't) but has only been in two issues so far.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.