Follow

Firestorm

Character » Firestorm appears in 1152 issues.

Originally a composite being, Firestorm had power over fire and heat, and could alter the atomic structure of objects

Possible Firestorm costume revealed for the Flash

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

So earlier today the CW tweeted out this picture of what is suppose to be Firestorm's costume.

No Caption Provided

Hopefully this is not the final product, because this barley resembles his look from the comics. I would have really liked it if they gave him a containment suit that looked similar to his costume from the comics. Similar to the Flash's costume which is not identical to the look from the comics, but is close enough.

Feel free to share your thoughts on it.

Avatar image for handofprometheus
    HandOfPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By HandOfPrometheus

I hope it's not the final product it's too basic. I hope it glows or shines.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Sweet. I like the simplicity. I don't think his comic costume would work in the CWverse, it's too silly.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse: His full on costume wouldn't, but I at the least wanted something like what the Flash got, a watered down version of the real costume.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.