Follow

Firestorm

Character » Firestorm appears in 1152 issues.

Originally a composite being, Firestorm had power over fire and heat, and could alter the atomic structure of objects

Firestorm Matrix..?

guy222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By guy222

I hope this is the right forum for this kind of thing, but I have a question that's been bothering me for a while...

As Firestorm, is Jason able to utilize the full abilities of those he may have included in the Firestorm Matrix? For instance, if he merged with Superman, would he then be able to access Superman's strength, speed, HV, etc.?

Any help in answering this question would be most appreciated. :)

firestormfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By firestormfan
    @guy222 said:

" I hope this is the right forum for this kind of thing, but I have a question that's been bothering me for a while...  As Firestorm, is Jason able to utilize the full abilities of those he may have included in the Firestorm Matrix? For instance, if he merged with Superman, would he then be able to access Superman's strength, speed, HV, etc.?  Any help in answering this question would be most appreciated. :) "

That's a good question.  In theory, he should retain some of Superman's abilities if he were to merge with him.  For example, when Jason merged with Lorraine Reilly (Firehawk), Firestorm then had access to some of Firehawk's powers.  I imagine he would only have access to the powers as long as they were merged.  If Jason then merged with someone else, he wouldn't be able to use Superman's powers anymore.

If you are a Firestorm fan, feel free to stop by FIRESTORM FAN - The Source for DC Comics' Nuclear Man - Firestorm! http://firestormfan.com

The Irredeemable Shag

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.