Follow

Firestorm

Character » Firestorm appears in 1152 issues.

Originally a composite being, Firestorm had power over fire and heat, and could alter the atomic structure of objects

Firestorm Appreciation & Info Gathering

deadpool101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By deadpool101

Jason Rusch (Firestorm) is one of my favorite characters in DC. His powers are unique and cool, and he is one of the most powerful heroes in all of the DCU. I must admit however, that I don't know a whole lot about the flame-headed hero. I can read the descriptions of him on the DC Database, and even here on Comic Vine. But what I want to know are things like his personality, how smart he is, who he is romantically involved in, if anyone (and are they in the superhuman communtiy), how he uses his powers, etc. He is very powerful, and if he applies himself right, he could take on anyone, so how does he use his abilities? I'm also unsure of how the multiple personality thing works, is firebird just a voice in his head?  
     Just some general info on the hero would be great, and also reasons why you like or dislike him. 

firestormfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By firestormfan
    @deadpool101: Hey Deadpool.  I'm also a big Firestorm fan.  In fact, I run the FIRESTORM FAN website.  I think you'll find some of your answers on my site.  Here is a link to several "Who's Who" entries that provide some good information - 
    http://firestormfan.com/category/whos-who/

Hope to see you around!

The Irredeemable Shag
    http://firestormfan.com
    deadpool101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By deadpool101

Cool, thanks! I'll be sure to check it out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.