Follow

Firestar

Character » Firestar appears in 1049 issues.

Trained to be an assassin with her microwave-manipulating mutant powers, Firestar instead grew to be a popular hero. A key former member of New Warriors, now member of the X-Men.

Firestar costume wip

amberlove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By amberlove

I'm about halfway through the construction of my very own Firestar costume! I haven't been this excited about a costume since my first Wonder Woman suit. Firestar and Wonder Woman both were my favorite childhood female heroes. Back when we called it "playing pretend" I spent equal time as both leaping, flying, swinging on the swingset frame and kicking invisible villain butt in my cousin's back yard.

Recently I posted choices on my blogs to gain votes for what costume should be my next project which would debut at NYCC '09 and voters chose Firestar! YAY!

I'm blogging my progress as usual at Hero Fashions. Let me know what you think.

info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By info nation
    @Amber: Good luck!
    Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Fire Star
    @Amber said:
    " I'm about halfway through the construction of my very own Firestar costume! I haven't been this excited about a costume since my first Wonder Woman suit. Firestar and Wonder Woman both were my favorite childhood female heroes. Back when we called it "playing pretend" I spent equal time as both leaping, flying, swinging on the swingset frame and kicking invisible villain butt in my cousin's back yard.

Recently I posted choices on my blogs to gain votes for what costume should be my next project which would debut at NYCC '09 and voters chose Firestar! YAY!

I'm blogging my progress as usual at Hero Fashions. Let me know what you think. "
    great costume.
    amberlove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

#4  Edited By amberlove

If you'd like to the finished version with new mask, I have a new gallery.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@amberlove: damn your very sexy as firestar awesome job.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.