Follow

Final Crisis

Story arc »

Supposedly the last of the three multiverse altering crises. This event pitted the heroes of the multiverse against the reincarnated denizens of Apokolips as well as the evil Mandrakk.

Final Crisis- A SPOILER FILLED Analysis

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Golem

Now, i believe I have unraveled the secret of Final Crisis. First, lets see the poster.

As we can see, it shows Supes, Batman, Flash, GL Hal Jordan, Wonder Woman, and Hawkman.

Now, as for what everyone wants to know, WHO DIES?

Well, we can rule out Superman. Tried that and failed. Flash? Already semi-done, but maybe to follow Barry's steps? Hawkman? Who cares. Wonder Woman? Why? No good reason to. But that leaves one. BATMAN WILL DIE. His presence on the poster coupled with the return of Todd and the last panel in All-Flash gives all the clues you need.

Then, who comes next? Capt. and Mary Marvel. They have both gone through tremendous change, not to mention new costumes and personalities, plus Black Adam and Freddy will probably become the new Shazam-Marvel pair.

JSA you ask? No one. Not even KC Superman. They have too much stock in those characters to take them out now. Maybe sometime after... but not for now.

Another Titan will die. It's a given, they're just falling like flies now. Lets pray it's not Kid Devil or Robin or Wonder Girl or Supergirl or Miss Martian... just kill Ravager.

Magic plays a HUGE part here. It's already been called "DC's Lord of the Rings" and the new age of magic is firing up now. My guess is that Dr. Fate kicks some major Eclipso ass, and with the recent revelation that Eclipso is from Apokalips, I smell a New Gods crossover.

Speaking of which, which one of the gods lives? Orion. The poster, again, says it all (srry, no link available). Darkseid stands over everyone's dead body, and Orion reaches up from behind him with a determined look. The other possibility is Metron. He goes back in time and undoes all of it probably.

Well, for now, that's all anyone needs to know about Final Crisis. Enjoy!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

My money's on Wally for death...

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Didn't Wally die? If he didn't expect a thread mourning his death from Spectrum.

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Golem

Anyone else?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Darkchild

if Wally dies i will be so ungodly pissed.

well im off cya

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"My money's on Wally for death... M"
    NO! He is my favorite Flash.
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Nighthunter

Wally won't die because since bart is gone there is noone to fill in

and for the part of batman I agree (I said it in the DC universe talk post)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.