Follow

Feral

Character » Feral appears in 565 issues.

Feral by power, nature and name. Maria Callasantos's life was dredged in mystery, deceit, and death. Once a member of X-Force, Hellions and X-Corporation, she is trying to live a new life on Krakoa.

What area of Feral's body would you most enjoy tickling?

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

Calling all Feral fans! I'm feeling like a real clown right now, and because I am a Feral fan and think there's no way in hell she can be anything short of ticklish due to her super-senses, I have this question. If Feral, restored to life, having fixed herself and made up for her past wrongs, plus reconciled with former hero and heroine foes of her past, came across you alone in the hotel room she was staying in to rest for a while, because that was your hotel room as well, and, due to feeling playful, she gave you permission to tickle her, and was wearing her usual X-Force uniform, but was barefoot, what region of her body would you tickle first? As in, which one would you have the most fun tickling while she laughs like a hyena and likes it? Her belly? Her underarms? Her feet? Her sides/ribs? Her neck? Or is there another place you would tickle Feral for your fun and her own? Please share your opinions, all!

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

Creepy, but not as creepy and sick as this.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#4  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@sesquipedalphobe Reminds me of that Robot Chicken sketch . Now that was creepy

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ReVamp

Ha... Where's The Second, he should be here. ^__^

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blackdemon

@Renchamp: If that "way to dominate" comment is sincere and a compliment, then thank you. I am proud to be a Feral fan, even if you aren't one yourself. If, however, it is sarcastic and an insult, then get bent.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#7  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

reminds me of the tigress forum post...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.