Follow

Feral

Character » Feral appears in 565 issues.

Feral by power, nature and name. Maria Callasantos's life was dredged in mystery, deceit, and death. Once a member of X-Force, Hellions and X-Corporation, she is trying to live a new life on Krakoa.

If Feral allowed you to pet her...

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

Calling any and all Feral fans! If Feral were to be brought back to life, right her past wrongs, reconcile with all heroes she was once at odds with and then, after that and clearing her name in the eyes of the public, deciding she'd need a rest and go to where you were at the time, and you decided to give her a petting of some sort, which she accepted your offer for, which one would it be? Would you rub her belly? Would you massage her feet? Would you scratch her behind her ears? Would you rub her sides and/or ribs? Would you give her a pat on the head? Would you scratch her under the throat? Would you give her a massaging of her shoulder blades and/or a back rub? Or is there another kind of stroking you would give to Feral if such a situation were to arise? Note well both that this is by no means a sex thread and just a curious question to Feral fans, and that if you don't like this thread, then don't post on it. Full stop. Anyhow, for those who do like and reply to it, what'll it be?

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Nerx

@blackdemon: Milk her for mutant growth hormones man, I want superpowers

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By BatteredArmor

Not sure if I should laugh or shudder?

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Nerx

@BlackArmor: srsly dude MGH is the shiznit since both elijah bradley and alana jobson use it. Not only heroes but villains like calvin zabo, robert hunter and walter declun. You get come calcium and colostrum.

screw super affordable, its super free

Purgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Purgy

Hrmm i'm going for laugh, but i do like feral so i'll just give her a pat on the back. Why: Because every loves a pat on the back or high fives. And then rub her belly

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.