Follow

Exiles

Team » Exiles appears in 427 issues.

The Exiles are group of time and space traveling characters that are charged with the duty of jumping across multiple parallel realities. In each reality they must resolve a certain issue before they can move on to the next one in order to save the Multiverse.

New Exiles. How are they?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Copy

Is the series good, bad, eh?

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By fesak  Moderator  Online

Oooh, my old avatar. Good to see you again :)

It really depends, if you're a fan of the old series it's horrible, if you're a fan of Claremont it's apparently great.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Copy

Post Deleted.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Copy

aztek_the_lost says:

"Yeah, I don't even want to read it cause I know its going to suck after reading the **REAL** Exiles series"

Same, I only got the first issue, and it was blah. I flet nothing from it.

fesak says:

"Oooh, my old avatar. Good to see you again :) It really depends, if you're a fan of the old series it's horrible, if you're a fan of Claremont it's apparently great."

Oh Lol, yea, Its a great avatar, and I saw u not wearing it so I thought I could. Hope you not mad, lol.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Slinger

What were the Exiles anyway, other than an excuse to keep Blink in a comic? The Exiles without Blink are pointless...

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fesak  Moderator  Online

fesak says:

"Oooh, my old avatar. Good to see you again :) It really depends, if you're a fan of the old series it's horrible, if you're a fan of Claremont it's apparently great."

Oh Lol, yea, Its a great avatar, and I saw u not wearing it so I thought I could. Hope you not mad, lol."

Not at all, Mimic is awesome :)
    Post Edited:2008-05-25 17:04:23

Avatar image for theceruleangestalt
    theCeruleanGestalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Copy says:

"fesak says:

Oh Lol, yea, Its a great avatar, and I saw u not wearing it so I thought I could. Hope you not mad, lol."

My current avatar has been used by two other users, LoL. And I have absolutely nothing to say on-topic as I haven't read Exiles at all. :P

/CG

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By fesak  Moderator  Online

Sales are dropping fast on New Exiles. It's already below the last Tony Bedard issues, so i'm hoping that they'll bring in a new writer soon + Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird to save the series.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Copy

fesak says:

"Sales are dropping fast on New Exiles. It's already below the last Tony Bedard issues, so i'm hoping that they'll bring in a new writer soon + Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird to save the series."

I hope they bring back mimic. If they do, I'm so going back into exiles.

Slinger says:

"What were the Exiles anyway, other than an excuse to keep Blink in a comic? The Exiles without Blink are pointless..."

Didn't matter to me when She was gone. The comic was still great even thought she was gone.

grkpektis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12  Edited By grkpektis

i loved the old series but i hate the new one.  Although i heard chris claremont created a great villain.  An invisible woman who on her earth was in charge of hydra and took over the world.  Now she's dimension hoping and creating an army to kill the exiles.  I think that has great potential, hopefully they get a new writer to write a story with her because she sounds awesome.

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Leliel
    grkpektis said:
    "i loved the old series but i hate the new one.  Although i heard chris claremont created a great villain.  An invisible woman who on her earth was in charge of hydra and took over the world.  Now she's dimension hoping and creating an army to kill the exiles.  I think that has great potential, hopefully they get a new writer to write a story with her because she sounds awesome.
    "
    We are all hoping that because I just bought the entire collectible from issue 1 to 6 of the New Exiles just to compare to the original Exiles and sadly it not even good. But I just hope they don't cancel the series because I'm a huge fan of it
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fesak  Moderator  Online

Apparently Claremont is safe until #24, but at the rate sales has been dropping it doesn't look too bright for the title after that.
    The sales pre-Claremont were steady at 32-35K. The last issue of New Exiles sold 24K.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By gmanfromheck

I just don't understand.  Even the new universes don't make sense.  It used to be we'd get the same characters but in different variations.  It doesn't make sense now that somehow characters have been amalgamated.  I don't get how that happens.  Like Gambit having Sub-mariner powers, his dad being Namor (of a different race) and Invisible Woman, etc.

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Leliel

there trying to throw a fresh start to something we that they can't. If they wanted to add Gambit but with different powers, they could made it through he was a mutant like always but his powers flare out control an he never when to Sinister for help and instead when to Apocalypse to become a Horseman so he could better control his powers or anyone else who can upgrade you. And if they wanted the son of Namor so bad they could use Lyron who we haven't seen much of today or any other forgoten character. Well I'm a fan of the old character with need to be reintroduce

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pixelized

new exiles is garbage.

Emma frost of whatever universe is garbage.
    Gambit is garbage.
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Leliel

Hey I'm fan of Gambit!

However not too much for Namor

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.