Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Wolverine and the X-Men: Emma Frost

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vindellavon

So, she's one of the main heroines in the show, appeared in more than half the episodes. How did you like her portrayal in the show? Her voice? Was she worth spending time on?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

There's already a thread for Wolverine & The X-Men's Emma Frost.  Here.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SUNMAN

she was better than Jean Grey and all the other female characters.

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By uncanny89

imo the got emma's character to the letter loved that they implied there could be a relationship in the future between emma and scott, loved their choice of voice actor, liked the costume choice they made but its not my favorite one (the most recent white one is my favorite) and imo she was the best female character on the show and i hope she returns for the next season

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By pixelized

I hated the way she looked, i wished she would have spoken louder and..... yeah i think that's everything.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @pixelized said:
    "I hated the way she looked, i wished she would have spoken louder and..... yeah i think that's everything. "
    I thought they did a very good job. 

However, I am nothing short of furious that they left Storm in the dust.  Emma is not only portrayed as powerful, and hard to take out, but she is also portrayed with more than 3 lines an episode.  I am tempted to say that Storm's portrayal in this series is tied with Halle Berry's portrayal for "Worst incarnation". 
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pixelized
    @White Mage said:
    " @pixelized said:
    "I hated the way she looked, i wished she would have spoken louder and..... yeah i think that's everything. "
    I thought they did a very good job.  However, I am nothing short of furious that they left Storm in the dust.  Emma is not only portrayed as powerful, and hard to take out, but she is also portrayed with more than 3 lines an episode.  I am tempted to say that Storm's portrayal in this series is tied with Halle Berry's portrayal for "Worst incarnation".  "
    i can't ever hear her in an episode.
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @pixelized said:
    "@White Mage said:
    " @pixelized said:
    I thought they did a very good job.  However, I am nothing short of furious that they left Storm in the dust.  Emma is not only portrayed as powerful, and hard to take out, but she is also portrayed with more than 3 lines an episode.  I am tempted to say that Storm's portrayal in this series is tied with Halle Berry's portrayal for "Worst incarnation".  "
    i can't ever hear her in an episode. "
    LOL I like her voice.  Storm is the one with the weak voice.  It's too high, and too soft.
    FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By FoxxFireArt

Emma's VA(Voice Actress) is superb. The writing is great and I loved how her real motives were never clear until the very last episode. It really shows her character as very middle ground.

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vindellavon
    @FoxxFireArt said:
    "Emma's VA(Voice Actress) is superb. The writing is great and I loved how her real motives were never clear until the very last episode. It really shows her character as very middle ground."

I like her too.

Eh, guys. I want to apologise for starting this thread. We already have one for her, but it starts off on a more negative terms than positive. I'll leave it up to you all for keeping alive.
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By LoganRogue24

the voice actor for Emma rocks Kari is a legend i like Emma looks like there might be a triangle between Emma Jean Scott in season 2.

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AngelFrost

I loved Emma in WATXM
    She has the perfect accent and still keeps her snobby posture!

Love her.

SonofaGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SonofaGoddess

I hated that they turned her evil at the end and killed her off. I loved how they didnt trust her at first abd she had to prove herself to them. I wish they didnt kill her off so that they would keep her on the team but not trust her once again she makes such a stuck up outcast 

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By uncanny89

i think that next season she will come back, jean will probably do this like she did in the comics

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @uncanny89 said:
    " i think that next season she will come back, jean will probably do this like she did in the comics "
    IF the phoenix returns to jean.
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By uncanny89

the writers will find away around it, if they are any good, i cant see why they needed to kill emma off when i was watching it i was like WTF! lol. if she does come back though it could be in the future and she helps charles

sifsclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sifsclub

i don't like what they did with psylocke. they made her way too weak in there.

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By uncanny89

i think that was meant to be english betsy i think that next season we will see the psylocke we all know hopefully anyway.

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vindellavon
    @SonofaGoddess said:
    "I hated that they turned her evil at the end and killed her off. I loved how they didnt trust her at first abd she had to prove herself to them. I wish they didnt kill her off so that they would keep her on the team but not trust her once again she makes such a stuck up outcast  "

I don't really think it was her turning "evil," but more in the sense of having a double agenda. Shady? Definitely. Evil? Not really.Emma explained to Jean that it was for the good of whatever the heck she was preaching, but remember, she's the one who got screwed over in the end. I guess the only way for her to repent was for her to die.
    Avatar image for jeangreyemmafrost
    jeangreyemmafrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@SUNMAN: no
    Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Phorqe

I liked that they made her manipulative, but not necessarily evil. She was working with Hellfire Club(though I don't think they stated their name in the show) but her intentions were noble. It was pretty interesting how she sacrificed herself at the end. Haha, raining diamonds.... there are going to be some rich people on that street.
    I liked her voice too. I'm sure there are people that might be a better fit, but the girl they got was pretty good.

As for Storm, she did take a back seat to this show and wasn't portrayed as being to powerful and often got smacked out of the sky too soon, but I always assumed that she was supposed to be fairly young in this series. I'm sure she'll more airtime next season.

Adam Michaels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Adam Michaels

I like almost everything that concerns this show. From the animation, the voice acting and the story. I really love Emma's voice as well. Trust me, if I called a sex hotline and that voice actress answered, I definitely wouldn't pay any extra fees because I wouldn't last that long. That accent is very seductive. 

I really wish this show goes on for long and I really wish Emma continues to be a part of it.
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

for a cartoon retake she was pretty well done.
    in fact, my favorite thing about her was that the people who wrote X-Men Origins: Wolverine should have watched this first and taken some notes to have a general idea of who Emma is and how she would play out in live-action. and its more Emma promotion which is always wanted.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#24  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I like her in the show,  she's great

NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By NeoAndroid

I actually do hope she comes back in the second season, im a fan of both Jean and Emma. I still think Jean will do something for her to come to. Just because she hasnt the phoenix doesnt mean she cant do alot of things, the word level 5 and omega mutant means limitless potential. So i could see her doing it hopefully without the phoenix. Even though i have read New X-Men :/

MeganWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MeganWayne

She was the best female. (obviously being the main one) 
    Her face made her look old . 
    They could have made her look younger and have a better appearence but I did love the character and hope she makes it to the next season. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.