Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6153 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

What exactly is going on with her ?

EmmaGraceFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EmmaGraceFrost

What's new with her anything on her telepathy coming back yet ? the last issue I read was consequences !!!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Nope. Telepathy is still gone. Still has diamond form though.

EmmaGraceFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EmmaGraceFrost

@god_spawn: Oh My RA!!!!!!!!!!! do you think she will get it back ? I mean she has lost it before and it stayed away for a while but when she really told herself she didn't need it bamn it was back.....and it took sean I think correct me if i'm wrong to help her!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@EmmaGraceFrost: Bendis has made it pretty clear her telepathy is gone for the time being and that it will be something she and the entire team will have to deal with.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PassionFlower

It's an interesting turn of events but I can't believe it's permanent. But story-wise it is intriguing.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Veitha

She'll gain it back, but it will need some time. Anyway I think that the E-Team's powers aren't just weakened, they've just changed and they haven't understood how to use them yet. She'll gain something more usefull than her diamond form soon IMHO

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GonnaRain

@god_spawn said:

@EmmaGraceFrost: Bendis has made it pretty clear her telepathy is gone for the time being and that it will be something she and the entire team will have to deal with.

Bah, I really hate him for doing this.

Taking her TP away for some time, fine, but really, I just hope it doesn't take that much for her to get it back. One doesn't take away the White Queen's TP like that. I'm glad that maybe we will see more of her Diamond Form, maybe even something new, but her trademark is her TP, she is just to cool with it. :/

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Lol.

How in any way shape or form is stripping Emma of telepathy something innovative and interesting for her character, supposedly setting her in a novel environment ? She's been down this route a few times in the past, there is nothing new about this.

snyderman567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By snyderman567

@EmmaGraceFrost said:

What's new with her anything on her telepathy coming back yet ? the last issue I read was consequences !!!

Why don't you read All New X-men and find out.

queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By queenfrost_

@AgeofHurricane said:

Lol.

How in any way shape or form is stripping Emma of telepathy something innovative and interesting for her character, supposedly setting her in a novel environment ? She's been down this route a few times in the past, there is nothing new about this.

This

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.