Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Tony Stark and Emma

• 58 results
    mighty dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mighty dude

As I was reading Emma Frost's forum, people acuse her of being a slut and ho. One of there reasonings for this is because she aparently  slept with Tony. 

Did she sleep with Ironman ? And if so in what comic? And why?

And to be clear, I don't want to know so I can have some proof that  Emma really is a  "hobag" , I truly don't care enough to judge.  Just pure curiousity....
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Proof? Have you SEEN Emma Frost? Even her outfit gives it away. She might as well carry around a neon sign that's pointing down at her with the word "EASY" in big bright colors.

mighty dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mighty dude

@InnerVenom123:
    hahahaha  . there aint nothing wrong with being easy! a brotha's got get some action every once and a while ya know!  
    haha jk

But I don't know to much about Emma so I can't judge yet, but she definatly dresses .... promiscuously... to say the least.

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By courtney12490
    @mighty dude:
    There is proof. In something (it might be one of the revelations issues at the end of the Utopia trade) Emma says something about why men like Tony Stark and Namor will never truly respect Scott, alluding to the fact that she slept with both of them while she was with Scott.
    nikbackm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By nikbackm
    @mighty dude said:

" As I was reading Emma Frost's forum, people acuse her of being a slut and ho. One of there reasonings for this is because she aparently  slept with Tony.  Did she sleep with Ironman ? And if so in what comic? And why? And to be clear, I don't want to know so I can have some proof that  Emma really is a  "hobag" , I truly don't care enough to judge.  Just pure curiousity.... "

It was alluded to when Emma talked with Tony Stark in Civil War #3.

@InnerVenom123 said:

" Proof? Have you SEEN Emma Frost? Even her outfit gives it away. She might as well carry around a neon sign that's pointing down at her with the word "EASY" in big bright colors. "

Eh, no. Emma is mostly about "look, but don't touch", showing off, and getting others off balance but hardly ever letting anyone get close. 
    There's a reason for her code name being the "White Queen" and her last name "Frost". 

She's even one of the very few women in MU who thinks Wolverine is an ugly little troll. :)

But it's an understandable mistake if you don't know her character and just sees some images of her. Especially most fan-art and bad covers.

@courtney12490

said:

" @mighty dude: There is proof. In something (it might be one of the revelations issues at the end of the Utopia trade) Emma says something about why men like Tony Stark and Namor will never truly respect Scott, alluding to the fact that she slept with both of them while she was with Scott. "

That's because they would (probably) believe he's being manipulated by her. There's been no signs whatsoever (so far) of her having carried on with either Stark or Namor after their pasts affairs ended. 

Emma's and Namor's past affair was described in Uncanny X-Men Annual #2 (from 2009).
    courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By courtney12490
    @nikbackm: Gotcha, I wasn't sure about the issues, I just re-read both Utopia and Civil War, so that could be the reasoning. It might've been the Namor relationship that they were talking about in one of the Utopia issues, I just don't know. 
    mighty dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mighty dude
    @nikbackm:  
    So Emma had a past affair with Namor too?
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By uncanny89
    @mighty dude:   Who cares who she has slept with, she isnt a married character and she is in the 21st century, jesus from these comments people would think were still in the dark ages.  People can sleep with who ever they want its not illegal.  As for her costume its in classic X-Men 34 i think where she says that the way she dresses gives her all the power where men are concerned.  
    mighty dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mighty dude
    @uncanny89:
    Like I said, I didn't ask so I could judge her or whatever . And no it's not illegal, but some peoples morals differ from others. Thats where some of these comments come from, peoples beliefs. And everyone has one. 
    The question was asked just so I could further learn more about the character and where she comes from. Its not illegal to ask.
    Darksteelwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Darksteelwing
    @mighty dude: Yes, she's had an affair with Namor and Tony Stark. It is implied that she had an affair with Sebastian Shaw as well. And since we're talking morals here it is important to note that all of these happened before her and Cyclops became an item.
    mighty dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mighty dude
    @Darksteelwing:
    Well how is it an affiar if she wasn't with cyclops? 
    Was it just like a one night stand?
    Avatar image for deadlywolverine
    DeadlyWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DeadlyWolverine

I like where this is going. :)

Darksteelwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Darksteelwing
    @mighty dude: Whoops, sorry, english is not my native language. It is not an affair then =P
    And I don't know how many times it happened.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By pixelized
    @mighty dude said:
    " @Darksteelwing: Well how is it an affiar if she wasn't with cyclops? Was it just like a one night stand? "
    Tony and Emma would get together when they were single and were near each other. I want to say Namor was one night, but seeing as how it hapened in an annual that served to amend a little of her history, I don't remember much. She and Sebastian is a given.
    mighty dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mighty dude
    @pixelized:
    Oh ok thanks, but do you know what annual that was. I am trying to read more on Emma's history. As for Sabastain Shaw, did she try to sleep her way to the top of the Hellfire Club? Or did she truly like him, because from the X-men Origins: Emma Frost one shot, Sabastian phisicaly abused her. And it didn't really explain why she fell for him or whatever.

@Darksteelwing:
    Acually that was my bad. =P
    Two single people can have an affair it is just more commenly reffered to when some one is in an relationship and is cheating with someone else , 
    And for english not being your native language, you seem to be know it very well. 

Phoenix XII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Phoenix XII

emma slept with shaw to solidafie her position in the Hellfire Club . She actualy detests him
    Darksteelwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Darksteelwing
    @mighty dude: Thanks for the "not my native language" part! 

That annual you're looking for is Uncanny X-Men annual 2 (2009).  
    As for Sebastian Shaw, it is hard to say if she genuinely liked him or just used him to join the higher ranks of the Hellfire Club. During Morrison's run on New X-Men, Emma stated that she saw him more like a "father/protector", while he believed she was lost in love. It is implied that she used him, in that same issue if I remember right. And yeah, that scene where Emma and Sebastian meet in her Origins one shot is a bit random, I hope someone rewrites her joining the Hellfire Club someday.
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By uncanny89
    @Darksteelwing:   That was one of the parts i didn't really like in Emma's origins one shot.   

As for the people Emma has been with they are the elite of the marvel universe and very powerful people and Emma her self is a very powerful person, and i'm not just talking about powers here i'm thinking about business as well.  Emma's character isn't one to go below her social standing she will always go for powerful people, why would Emma for example go with on of Tony Starks employees when she could go with the head of the company and somebody who is on the same level as she is?   

As far as we know Emma has been with Tony Stark, Namor, Cyclops, and it is implied Sebastian Shaw thats not a lot of people in a character history on nearly 30 years.  Also we know that Emma while working at the Hellfire Club, followed the mantra of look but don't touch so i think we can safely assume that she never slept with any of the patrons of the Hellfire Club.   

And i also very much doubt that people would have seen that much of her when she was the White Queen because 1) she would have been at the Massachusetts Academy and that would have been before the Hellions even came into cannon as she says that she had been searching for years to find the right mutants (uncanny X-Men 314), so I doubt she found the time to be a "whore" as some people have called her, for the Hellfire Club.     

They're my thoughts anyway.
    Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Cherry Bomb

C'mon, if you had powers like Emma ... controlling minds and have her amazing looks. Wouldn't you be a slut!?

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By Hazlenaut

Have we kept tabs with the clone of Emma and the skrull of her? The Emma clone made with Cyclops while being the illusion of Jean Gray. He told him not to do that. She than did the illusion again but this time made Cyclopes be Wolverine. After the Hellfire club took away his powers he finally loses it and just goes shoot them with gun of whoever is in the mansion all in one day.    We sure its Emma right.and not another fake or shap shifter?

Avatar image for andrea_mendoza1997
    andrea_mendoza1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

I dont know about you but I think Stark really needs to get a  grip he has slept with many women O-o

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#23  Edited By Mercy_

-___-

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#24  Edited By xerox_kitty

It seems unfair that Emma is labelled by (ignorant) fans as a 'slut' for having slept with Tony... yet Tony Stark is never put down for sleeping around.  It would easier to ask who hasn't he slept with?  Katie Power & Pixie...?

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " It seems unfair that Emma is labelled by (ignorant) fans as a 'slut' for having slept with Tony... yet Tony Stark is never put down for sleeping around.  It would easier to ask who hasn't he slept with?  Katie Power & Pixie...? "
    Double standards, X-K, what're you gonna do? 

Also, when did Emma and Tony sleep together and why haven't I killed the writer yet?
    Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Primarch

I'm pretty sure you can count all of Emma's lovers on one hand.  

Scott, Namor, Sebastian, Tony and some kid during either High School or her College years who's name escapes me. Others have been hinted or "possibly" but only 5 confirmed. That's pretty low in the modern day.  

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @xerox-kitty said:
    " It seems unfair that Emma is labelled by (ignorant) fans as a 'slut' for having slept with Tony... yet Tony Stark is never put down for sleeping around.  It would easier to ask who hasn't he slept with?  Katie Power & Pixie...? "
    Double standards, X-K, what're you gonna do?   Also, when did Emma and Tony sleep together and why haven't I killed the writer yet? "
    Come on, you wouldn't kill Mark Millar, would you?
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mercy_

Note how he says
     Note how he says "while neither of us were dating"
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SC  Moderator

Emma using Tony makes her a Marvel power player really, and given both characters personalities, it really is more Emma doing the using here, more so than Tony, who himself has a tendency to use people in this way. Labels are for people that have identifying things and need generalized generic aid in the form of a plastic tag with letters on it. I question the use of the word slut and how it applies to her as a character and people generally. 

lol, in The Who Has More Swagga Than Tony Stark thread, I mentioned Emma, and no one questioned it, but they did my suggestion of Thor and Gambit. I actually kind of like that. 

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheCrowbar

If Emma slept with someone while with Scott, it's time to Uncle Ben her ass.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SC  Moderator

Rice her...  ass? 

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mercy_
    @TheCrowbar said:
    " If Emma slept with someone while with Scott, it's time to Uncle Ben her ass. "
    She didn't. 
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @SC said:
    " Rice her...  ass?  "
    Wrong Uncle Ben...though that would be funny though. Cyclops is one of my favorite characters, I used to read my Dad's X-men comics and he and Warren were the best to me.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @TheCrowbar said:
    " @SC said:
    " Rice her...  ass?  "
    Wrong Uncle Ben...though that would be funny though. Cyclops is one of my favorite characters, I used to read my Dad's X-men comics and he and Warren were the best to me. "

Oh, you mean... Marvel Uncle Ben? Thats the only other one I can think of lol  

I like Cyclops too, but does he getting Uncle Bended for sleeping around too? Thats the only consistency I appreciate. Arguably he already sort of has with Maddy. 
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @SC said:

" @TheCrowbar said:

" @SC said:

" Rice her...  ass?  "

Wrong Uncle Ben...though that would be funny though. Cyclops is one of my favorite characters, I used to read my Dad's X-men comics and he and Warren were the best to me. "
     Oh, you mean... Marvel Uncle Ben? Thats the only other one I can think of lol   I like Cyclops too, but does he getting Uncle Bended for sleeping around too? Thats the only consistency I appreciate. Arguably he already sort of has with Maddy.  "

I was under the impression that was retconned,is the whole Goblin Queen Jean's Clone thing part of continuity?

Wait he gets a freebie! She was with Warren at one time(Not sexually but still)! And doesn't she have a thing for Wolverine?

Edit 3 lol: Yeah Marvel Uncle Ben.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @TheCrowbar: What do you mean? I am talking about around the Sisterhood arc when she pretended to be Emma, and got freaky with Cyclops. Thats still standing, but Cyclops of course thought it was Emma, but if you only identify with someone with how they look lol, main point with me personally, is consistency and fairness. 
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @SC said:
    " @TheCrowbar: What do you mean? I am talking about around the Sisterhood arc when she pretended to be Emma, and got freaky with Cyclops. Thats still standing, but Cyclops of course thought it was Emma, but if you only identify with someone with how they look lol, main point with me personally, is consistency and fairness.  "
    I never read the Sisterhood arc, I thought you meant the whole leaving Madelyne Prior with a kid. Well pretending is different, because then Scott wouldn't know. I'm not for punishing Emma if Tony pretended to be Cyclops(As in actually looking like him and fooling her, not just wearing ruby shades and yelling optic blast as he...moving on!)
    god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#38  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
    @The Dark Huntress said:
    "
    Note how he says
    Note how he says "while neither of us were dating"
    "

Woot go huntress, proving other people wrong.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mercy_
    @god_spawn: Tis what I do. ^_^
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @TheCrowbar said:
    " @SC said:
    " @TheCrowbar: What do you mean? I am talking about around the Sisterhood arc when she pretended to be Emma, and got freaky with Cyclops. Thats still standing, but Cyclops of course thought it was Emma, but if you only identify with someone with how they look lol, main point with me personally, is consistency and fairness.  "
    I never read the Sisterhood arc, I thought you meant the whole leaving Madelyne Prior with a kid. Well pretending is different, because then Scott wouldn't know. I'm not for punishing Emma if Tony pretended to be Cyclops(As in actually looking like him and fooling her, not just wearing ruby shades and yelling optic blast as he...moving on!) "

Oh okay, reading Sisterhood helps with what I was saying lol now, and exactly, hence why I don't blame Cyclops, since he didn't know. If he did? I still wouldn't want him Uncle Benned either, after all, he know Emma wasn't Jean when they had a telepathic affair. I don't want him Uncle Benned then either, so for me, by the sake token, if Emma did cheat, which she hasn't, I would want her Uncle Benned either. 
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @SC said:

" @TheCrowbar said:

" @SC said:
    I never read the Sisterhood arc, I thought you meant the whole leaving Madelyne Prior with a kid. Well pretending is different, because then Scott wouldn't know. I'm not for punishing Emma if Tony pretended to be Cyclops(As in actually looking like him and fooling her, not just wearing ruby shades and yelling optic blast as he...moving on!) "
     Oh okay, reading Sisterhood helps with what I was saying lol now, and exactly, hence why I don't blame Cyclops, since he didn't know. If he did? I still wouldn't want him Uncle Benned either, after all, he know Emma wasn't Jean when they had a telepathic affair. I don't want him Uncle Benned then either, so for me, by the sake token, if Emma did cheat, which she hasn't, I would want her Uncle Benned either.  "

Super-ideally, I'd like Cyclops to clean up the mess he made with Madelyne I really hate how off the wall he seemed there. Damn near villianious imo, and yes I do want something bad to happen to him for the who Psychic Affair thing, like Emma turning out to be a man, an ugly one, using his mutant illusion powers.

He's one of my favorite characters but that s--- just comes out of nowhere for me. He saves the world, then abandons his kid and wife. He then goes back and brings justice for mutantkind, then mind-cheats on his gal. Then he goes and effectively saves the mutant-race, that black box in his head better be the explanation of how the hell he balances those sides of him.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @TheCrowbar:  This is where reality breaks down for me, I don't blame Cyke for most of that there, I blame his writers and editorial, I get what you mean yea. 
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheCrowbar

This all being said, I love the Cyclops/Emma dynamic it gives them both dimension they sorely lacked before. "Leader" or "Queen -itch" isn't a dimension.

Exusiai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Exusiai

Emma and Tony have an understanding when either of them are single. It's referenced in Civil War when Tony visits the school.

In issue No. 3, Iron Man asked, “Tell me: Does Cyclops know about that little arrangement we used to have when neither of us were dating?”

Emma replied, “Oh, Cyclops knows everything, Tony. He can’t keep secrets from my telepathic mind, so it’s only fair that I don’t keep anything from him.”

StormyWeather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#45  Edited By StormyWeather

did she really??!!! if so lets not turn fictional character "rumors" into celebrity bullshit LOL

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
    Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Also, when did Emma and Tony sleep together and why haven't I killed the writer yet?

Haha

I knew if I looked I would end up liking your response.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
    TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheWitchingHour

I think it was confirmed that Emma Frost slept with Tony in the Nation X arc but I could be wrong about that.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Mercy_

@Andy Steven Summers said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Haha

I knew if I looked I would end up liking your response.

Cough. Same person.

@StormyWeather said:

did she really??!!! if so lets not turn fictional character "rumors" into celebrity bullshit LOL

No Caption Provided

@TheWitchingHour said:

I think it was confirmed that Emma Frost slept with Tony in the Nation X arc but I could be wrong about that.

I think you're thinking of Namor.

StormyWeather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#49  Edited By StormyWeather

interesting interesting

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#50  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@The Dark Huntress: I'd post the "other" version of that conversation but I forget this a kid friendly site.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.