Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6151 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Telepathic Feats

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha

Ok guys, we all know the White Queen is one of the strongest and most skilled telepaths on the earth. The best about her is that she can beat enemies stronger than her using her knowledge and her skills and she has beaten a lot of people this way.

So, what is your favourite telepathic feat of her?? And what do you think is her best feat??

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Favorite- Make Scott look like Logan when they kissed and he called her a b*tch and so he tried to stab her and she went "Poor puppy doesn't have claws." My other is the global broadcast and When she beat Rachel.

Best- I think she has a lot of high end feats so to be honest, I can't pick one and I might even miss one. She has feats like holding back Xavier (though he is more powerful), stalemating Exodus, beating Rachel, global broadcasting messages etc.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lykopis

My favourite telepathic feat of hers should be hard because I love so many of them, but when she did this --- my enjoyment for the character was cemented.

New X-Men v2 #36

Don't mess with Ms. Frost's students.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@lykopis: I love that one =O.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Veitha

My favourite one - and I also think is one of the best ones - is the one when she creates a psionic reality in the Institute during Whedon's run. She's beaten all of her teammates making them - and herself - believe they were fighting the Hellfire club. And she had also inibited Scott's powers (Jean and Xavier had never able to do that), created an illusion of Sebastian Shaw that had beaten Piotr (it also hurted him on a physical level), turned Hank into a beast and Logan into a child and she had also made Kitty live an entire life - eight years - in her mind. Everything while keeping all the students asleep.

This is one of the most impressive things she has ever done and this shows her true abilities and power.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Veitha said:

My favourite one - and I also think is one of the best ones - is the one when she creates a psionic reality in the Institute during Whedon's run. She's beaten all of her teammates making them - and herself - believe they were fighting the Hellfire club. And she had also inibited Scott's powers (Jean and Xavier had never able to do that), created an illusion of Sebastian Shaw that had beaten Piotr (it also hurted him on a physical level), turned Hank into a beast and Logan into a child and she had also made Kitty live an entire life - eight years - in her mind. Everything while keeping all the students asleep.

This is one of the most impressive things she has ever done and this shows her true abilities and power.

To be honest Jean and Xavier have never done this because originally his control over his power had nothing to do with his mind it was due to physical damage to his brain. Furthermore it's not in their characters to do things like that, Xavier could have done it, just like he could have helped Rogue and make Bobby tap his potential but he doesn't do stuff like that and by extension neither does his prized pupil.

No Caption Provided

This is one of my favorite feats by, the mind raping of of GenX.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
    Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

@god_spawn said:

I was waiting for someone to post this one.

By far one of my favourite Emma Frost scenes EVER.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@IllyanaRasputin: Agreed and you can always count on GS when it comes to anything Frost. I did start Frostitution.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.