Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6127 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Scott And Emma

• 62 results
    karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By karrob

Isnt Emma flirting with Namor also...

Darksteelwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Darksteelwing

@karrob: 
    Well, not exactly. She invited Namor to join the X-Men and he accepted mainly because he wants her. The only time he tried to approach Emma she turned him down (in Uncanny Annual #2, I believe). There is tension though.  
    Also, Namor is unaware that Emma lied to him when Frost made him believe she killed Sebastian Shaw, we'll have to see what happens when he finds out.

@The_Greatest_Username: 
    Whedon was great indeed! I found them interesting as a couple after him as well, though.
    The reason they shined so much under Whedon's pen was that, at that time, they had just started being a couple. I think it was one of Whedon's job to establish them that way. 
    As for the other writers, well, sometimes you just need to let things flow. After Whedon's take it was not really necessary for any other writer to push their relationship, at least for a while. Otherwise it would feel a bit forced. Just write them both in character and that's it.
    When Fraction came along he had this idea of pushing their relationship again, and I believe his initial idea was good. Scott and Emma built Utopia together and took the lead of an entire race, which should be something really great to establish/emphasize a relationship. If just the writing and the execution were a little better...

@The_Greatest_Username said:

" as far as the baby thing...I don't see it happening either, he was with Jean for a total of like 30 years and no baby lol "

But they married only in 1994, and I doubt they slept together before that. I could be wrong though - either way, your point stands. Madelyne was the only one who got pregnant and that's only because she was more of a suport character. 

Sorry for writing so much. I'm travelling tomorrow and won't come back here for some days so I wanted to be as complete as I could lol.
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Just reiterating an old point, Scott rules. Deal with it, haters.

rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By rogue_mar1e
    @FadeToBlackBolt: never xD
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @rogue_mar1e: Careful, love, don't make me choose between you and Cyclops :P
    rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By rogue_mar1e
    @FadeToBlackBolt:  :O you would never !
    Avatar image for the_greatest_username
    The_Greatest_Username

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Darksteelwing:
    I'm pretty sure Jean and Scott slept together before that... 

granted that's not really "sleeping" but you get the idea lol 

and about the baby thing, seems like Reed and Sue get all the fun lol

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Aqua11500
    @The_Greatest_Username said:
    " @Darksteelwing:
    I'm pretty sure Jean and Scott slept together before that... 

No Caption Provided
    granted that's not really "sleeping" but you get the idea lol  and about the baby thing, seems like Reed and Sue get all the fun lol "
    LOL...i hate babies in comics,they slow down the overall story..or it becomes drama...smh 

that's why we need Storm to drop T'challa..no children please!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I miss Jean i feel as if marvel is trying to replace her.like you stated earlier they changed the perspective of Emma's edgy/sarcastic personality to make her more compatible and more of a sidekick/housewife to Scott.Now that i think about it some her mannerisms seem..Jean esque related..ya know?
    Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Aqua11500
    @karrob said:
    " Isnt Emma flirting with Namor also... "
    We all know Namor is a pimp..Man W _  _ _ e galore!!!!! 

he hits on everybody...especially Sue 

Emma & Namor >>>> obvious reasons for a great fling ! 
    Avatar image for the_greatest_username
    The_Greatest_Username

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aqua11500:
    awww Storm would be a great mom lol but she should drop T'Challa 
    the baby thing does work for some characters, it works for Reed and Sue, for Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, and it worked for Cyclops and Jean Grey (not their child, Cyke's and Maddie's) 

mario_nblc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By mario_nblc

To me it seems like Jean will be gonefor long so they are transforming Emma into her. Frost was not liked by alot because we all knew her as a vilian. But now she is showing what kind and wonderful persone she is, but shes getting too nice. She is becomiong Jean. Maybe its Scott who is changing her or something, i dont know.  
    Even though i love Jean more than anything, i like Emma. So i hope they keep her the awesome b#tch she was, the way i start liking her.
    MichonneHack27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By MichonneHack27

Scott's never been one for staying loyal very long with women. In my opinion, its only a matter of time before he dumps her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.