Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

how powerful is she?

• 62 results
    bach9291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bach9291

So is she one of the the best telepaths there is because it says that her powers rival that of Xaviers and he is one of the best and he also got a power boost. So my question/theory is that she would be more powerful than him if he did not recieve a power boost of course that would mean he was depowered but before that if they went head on who would win?

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DMC

not sure who would win but I know she does have one telepathic ability that separates her from the rest

"Frost is also very adept at performing 'psychic surgery': the utilization of pin-pointed psionic energy to exert absolute control over individual brain functions such that the physical form can be manipulated (i.e., injuries healed, disabilities repaired, the nervous system, etc), a sub-skill of telepathy unusual for even the most powerful of telepaths."
    - wikipedia
    you can double check @ marvel universe if you wish but I trust wikipedia.....when it comes to comic info
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AngelFrost

The Psychic surgey seems cool
    Although I think she can just , take away the pain of an injury.

I doubt she can interfeer with the parts of the brain that brain does not control.
    such as healing ...our body does it involountary.

VtwinsV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By VtwinsV

umm other psychics can do that duh! i know jean grey can. emma is no better than jean or xavier!!!! >:P

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty

Don't you just love a well reasoned argument... This isn't about Emma Versus Jean.  It's about comparing Emma's powers to Xavier's.

It's been a long time, but she used to shift her mind into the bodies of others.  She even used to swap them around.  She swapped minds and bodies with Storm, and later inhabited Iceman's body at the same time causing him to push his powers to limits he'd never previously achieved.

I don't think there have been many times where she's openly squared off against Xavier.  I know the most recent was in Legacy, where she pretty much trounced him.  But in Xavier's favour, he was still struggling with fractured memories & having been shot in the head.

bach9291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bach9291

I Honestly think she would win just because shes alot more agressive/cold than xavier.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Son Of Storm

Emma frost is the most powerful telepath on Earth when Jean Grey is not alive. She has proven that she can beat Xavier multiple times.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Son Of Storm
    Staff said:
    Has been deleted..
    Emma Frost can whip Xavier. His "power upgrade" has YET TO BE SHOWN!!!
    bach9291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bach9291

She would maybe win it would be a very close call!!

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Belladonna

Wasn't Xavier depowered due to Scarlet Witch spell, but he is repowered even stronger. So if he hadn't retain his powers Emma would of been top class Telepath.:]

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Son Of Storm
    Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
    Son Of Storm said: Phoenix of the Black Throne said: Son Of Storm said: Emma frost is the most powerful ... [more]
    She could beat him. Besides were looking at this all wrong. She could just pound him in the head with her diamond fists.
    Charmix said:
    Wasn't Xavier depowered due to Scarlet Witch spell, but he is repowered even stronger. So if he hadn't retain his ... [more]
    correct. Emma has been shown to sedate him. Which means that she can overpower him. she even help his telepathy back in WWH!
    bach9291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bach9291

it said she rivaled prof x so maybe they would meet on an even footing?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Son Of Storm
    bach9291 said:
    it said she rivaled prof x so maybe they would meet on an even footing?
    Doubtful...but i'll give it 2 u.
    Fleonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Fleonix

I was just thinking if EMMA and Prof X got in a cat fight....... um Telepath fight..... I would actualy think It Emma would win.

Exavier would have some bogus excuse to why he is fighting the White Queen....... then she would have a smart comment with a  bitchy fit........
    The while Emma is in her diamond form she would break Prof's spine again...... for the thousand time....... and this time she would not only break him but his mind too, making her the stronger telepath.......

Yeah A guy can dream...... but I truly think Emma Is top of the Game when it comes to power........

ravnod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ravnod

all i know is she is a psychic like jean grey and the professor.. but i think she is a power psychic bec she can use the cerebro....

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#16  Edited By xerox_kitty

Actually, anyone can use Cerebro but telepaths get the best results. 

bach9291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bach9291
    @Phoenix of the Black Throne: I disagree with some of the things you said and some things i fully agree with.
    First off she was wounded in her diamond form when Martha overpowered her. Secondly I think that as she gets older she will get more powerful (isnt xavier her senior by twenty years or something like that so maybe as time goes on she will get better).Thirdly we havnt seen what prof x would do if one of the mastermind chicks trapped him in an illusion so not really fair. 

Honestly i think they are about the same power level.
    Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Belladonna
    @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
    "
    @Son Of Storm said:
    "
    Son Of Storm said: Phoenix of the Black Throne said: Son Of Storm said: Emma frost is the most powerful ... [more]
    She could beat him. Besides were looking at this all wrong. She could just pound him in the head with her diamond fists.
    Charmix said:
    Wasn't Xavier depowered due to Scarlet Witch spell, but he is repowered even stronger. So if he hadn't retain his ... [more]
    correct. Emma has been shown to sedate him. Which means that she can overpower him. she even help his telepathy back in WWH!"
    and she was overpowered by Martha the floating brain before, so then No-Girl must be the most powerful telepath in the world right?  He has better showings, like when he gathered and projected the thoughts of enitre Skrull home world into the mind of Galactus while cutting through planet-wide psi static, without aid, her biggest feat was taking over the hive mind of 1000 cloned daughters with the aid of machinery that was designed to do just that.  She was imprisoned within an illusion by one of the Mastermind chicks, he was able to best Exodus after being shot in the head and having his mind fractured.  Xavier is by far the more cunning and skilled telepath and is just a ruthless as Magneto or any villian, he merely hides it better under the guise of a peace lover.  The Xmen were his tools to force the world into his way of thinking so that he did not have to break some kind of self-imposed code of honor, which he had no problems with in the early days, when he use to mind wipe entire towns, or even his own team stealing and rewriting their memories, Emma met opposition from Gen X when she messed with their minds which allowed her to show them that her telepathic skill was greater than their skill over their own power (one of her greatest showings ever), but you see they would not have questioned Xavier  or even realized that their desires where his to begin with so he would not have had to resort to battling them.  In closing Emma has not gotten any stronger or more skilled than she was before she showed up (Xavier was most powerful then) she has just gotten more "air time" to show off what she can do.  She has for the most part always been at the her A-game and has been consistently shown to be under him in power and skill, one telepath affecting another is not impossible and her sedating him and making him relive memories prove nothing unless the same logic can be apllied to all others, like her and No-Girl, or Sage redirecting Betsys psi-bolt when we all know Bets is the more powerful telepath of those two, or M kicking Emma out of her mind with such force it sent her flying, so does that mean Emma<M telepathically?  The only reason she has powers that rival his now is because there are just not that many telepaths around like it used to be, back then when you talked of telepaths she was hardly mentioned, now that everybody else is gone, she is his rival by default. "
    @Phoenix of the Black Throne:
    But if you think about it she was overpowered by Martha in her diamond form because in that form her powers were very inconsistent and to this day they still are, also Lady Mastermind caught her in an illuision off guard giving her no time to defend herself. Also she was able to battle Exodus in a telepathic duel, distracting him long enough for Dust to attack him, and Sage was train by Xavier herself to reflect telepathic attacks. As for Xavier he recieve a major power boost. Though we hadn't seen his limit since he gain his boost, he may be stronger than Emma :D. And your right about the not that many telepath around:)
    sifsclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sifsclub

xavier is world's most powerful telepath

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pixelized
    @Fleonix said:
    " I was just thinking if EMMA and Prof X got in a cat fight....... um Telepath fight..... I would actualy think It Emma would win.Exavier would have some bogus excuse to why he is fighting the White Queen....... then she would have a smart comment with a  bitchy fit........The while Emma is in her diamond form she would break Prof's spine again...... for the thousand time....... and this time she would not only break him but his mind too, making her the stronger telepath.......Yeah A guy can dream...... but I truly think Emma Is top of the Game when it comes to power........ "
    i believe that was X-Men Legacy 216 
    Fleonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Fleonix
    @pixelized: Thanks for that I am Actualy reading X-Men Legacy 216 now........thanks to you. LOL
    Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Belladonna
    "@Charmix said:
    " @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
    "
    @Son Of Storm said:
    "
    Charmix said:
    correct. Emma has been shown to sedate him. Which means that she can overpower him. she even help his telepathy back in WWH!"
    and she was overpowered by Martha the floating brain before, so then No-Girl must be the most powerful telepath in the world right?  He has better showings, like when he gathered and projected the thoughts of enitre Skrull home world into the mind of Galactus while cutting through planet-wide psi static, without aid, her biggest feat was taking over the hive mind of 1000 cloned daughters with the aid of machinery that was designed to do just that.  She was imprisoned within an illusion by one of the Mastermind chicks, he was able to best Exodus after being shot in the head and having his mind fractured.  Xavier is by far the more cunning and skilled telepath and is just a ruthless as Magneto or any villian, he merely hides it better under the guise of a peace lover.  The Xmen were his tools to force the world into his way of thinking so that he did not have to break some kind of self-imposed code of honor, which he had no problems with in the early days, when he use to mind wipe entire towns, or even his own team stealing and rewriting their memories, Emma met opposition from Gen X when she messed with their minds which allowed her to show them that her telepathic skill was greater than their skill over their own power (one of her greatest showings ever), but you see they would not have questioned Xavier  or even realized that their desires where his to begin with so he would not have had to resort to battling them.  In closing Emma has not gotten any stronger or more skilled than she was before she showed up (Xavier was most powerful then) she has just gotten more "air time" to show off what she can do.  She has for the most part always been at the her A-game and has been consistently shown to be under him in power and skill, one telepath affecting another is not impossible and her sedating him and making him relive memories prove nothing unless the same logic can be apllied to all others, like her and No-Girl, or Sage redirecting Betsys psi-bolt when we all know Bets is the more powerful telepath of those two, or M kicking Emma out of her mind with such force it sent her flying, so does that mean Emma<M telepathically?  The only reason she has powers that rival his now is because there are just not that many telepaths around like it used to be, back then when you talked of telepaths she was hardly mentioned, now that everybody else is gone, she is his rival by default. "@Phoenix of the Black Throne: But if you think about it she was overpowered by Martha in her diamond form because in that form her powers were very inconsistent and to this day they still are, also Lady Mastermind caught her in an illuision off guard giving her no time to defend herself. Also she was able to battle Exodus in a telepathic duel, distracting him long enough for Dust to attack him, and Sage was train by Xavier herself to reflect telepathic attacks. As for Xavier he recieve a major power boost. Though we hadn't seen his limit since he gain his boost, he may be stronger than Emma :D. And your right about the not that many telepath around:) "
    she was going into diamond form and was hit in the face by a guard, John Sublime had been using Martha to brain screw her at Scott fromt he start, she was not in diamond form and the moment she began to transform she was hit, and stayed that way until the operating table, she then used her own telepathy to overcome Martha, point being she was unaware of that another telepath was affecting her, that does not mean that telepath is more powerful than the other, unless stated, she is not on Xaviers level and there is nothing to suggest that she is, when she mind blasts Galactus, or has a hand in binding the Phoenix (just in case Warsong is mentioned, she did not bind the Phoenix she she unplugged the mind of it's host, but that did not stop the Phoenix)  or inhibiting the massive mutant powers of Jean Grey or sensing an extraterrestrial attack months in advance and then stopping it without Earth ever finding out she'll rival him for real.
    "

Wow your correct and didn't she break her nose when the guard punch her face? xD
    Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Belladonna
    "@Charmix said:
    "@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
    "@Charmix said:
    " @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
    "
    @Son Of Storm said:
    "
    Charmix said:
    and she was overpowered by Martha the floating brain before, so then No-Girl must be the most powerful telepath in the world right?  He has better showings, like when he gathered and projected the thoughts of enitre Skrull home world into the mind of Galactus while cutting through planet-wide psi static, without aid, her biggest feat was taking over the hive mind of 1000 cloned daughters with the aid of machinery that was designed to do just that.  She was imprisoned within an illusion by one of the Mastermind chicks, he was able to best Exodus after being shot in the head and having his mind fractured.  Xavier is by far the more cunning and skilled telepath and is just a ruthless as Magneto or any villian, he merely hides it better under the guise of a peace lover.  The Xmen were his tools to force the world into his way of thinking so that he did not have to break some kind of self-imposed code of honor, which he had no problems with in the early days, when he use to mind wipe entire towns, or even his own team stealing and rewriting their memories, Emma met opposition from Gen X when she messed with their minds which allowed her to show them that her telepathic skill was greater than their skill over their own power (one of her greatest showings ever), but you see they would not have questioned Xavier  or even realized that their desires where his to begin with so he would not have had to resort to battling them.  In closing Emma has not gotten any stronger or more skilled than she was before she showed up (Xavier was most powerful then) she has just gotten more "air time" to show off what she can do.  She has for the most part always been at the her A-game and has been consistently shown to be under him in power and skill, one telepath affecting another is not impossible and her sedating him and making him relive memories prove nothing unless the same logic can be apllied to all others, like her and No-Girl, or Sage redirecting Betsys psi-bolt when we all know Bets is the more powerful telepath of those two, or M kicking Emma out of her mind with such force it sent her flying, so does that mean Emma<M telepathically?  The only reason she has powers that rival his now is because there are just not that many telepaths around like it used to be, back then when you talked of telepaths she was hardly mentioned, now that everybody else is gone, she is his rival by default. "@Phoenix of the Black Throne: But if you think about it she was overpowered by Martha in her diamond form because in that form her powers were very inconsistent and to this day they still are, also Lady Mastermind caught her in an illuision off guard giving her no time to defend herself. Also she was able to battle Exodus in a telepathic duel, distracting him long enough for Dust to attack him, and Sage was train by Xavier herself to reflect telepathic attacks. As for Xavier he recieve a major power boost. Though we hadn't seen his limit since he gain his boost, he may be stronger than Emma :D. And your right about the not that many telepath around:) "
    she was going into diamond form and was hit in the face by a guard, John Sublime had been using Martha to brain screw her at Scott fromt he start, she was not in diamond form and the moment she began to transform she was hit, and stayed that way until the operating table, she then used her own telepathy to overcome Martha, point being she was unaware of that another telepath was affecting her, that does not mean that telepath is more powerful than the other, unless stated, she is not on Xaviers level and there is nothing to suggest that she is, when she mind blasts Galactus, or has a hand in binding the Phoenix (just in case Warsong is mentioned, she did not bind the Phoenix she she unplugged the mind of it's host, but that did not stop the Phoenix)  or inhibiting the massive mutant powers of Jean Grey or sensing an extraterrestrial attack months in advance and then stopping it without Earth ever finding out she'll rival him for real.
    "
    Wow your correct and didn't she break her nose when the guard punch her face? xD "
    yeah that is when she first makes mention of having plastic surgery I believe her first nose ran her $20000 "

Lmfao hahah thanks xD
    bobbydr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By bobbydr

I don't think that this is an argument that any one side can win just because Emma's powers have been portrayed at very different levels throughout the years, and no one has properly defined Xavier's powers as of yet (post power boost). If we are talking about Emma's Hellfire Club days then Xavier would have beat her ass in psychic combat. If we are talking about the Generation X era Emma, Xavier probably would have beaten her then too (I am just basing that off of the fact that Emma's powers seemed to be very easily countered during GX, like it didn't seem to be terribly difficult to run some psychic interference that would take her out of the fight). If we are talking about in the past ten years, I think that Emma is probably very close to Xavier's power levels, if not at or past them.
    In the past Emma has proven herself very adept at performing very specific psychic attacks and some levels of mind control. Xavier has consistently proven to be extremely adept at pretty much all forms of psychic attacks and has been show to be capable of very high levels of mind control. I think that while Emma is probably more skilled in certain areas as far as psychic attacks are concerned, I think that Xavier is simply capable of many more psychic feats than her. Emma hasn't been portrayed as a psychic powerhouse until she has started affiliating herself with the X-Men, and the main team in particular. Even in her Generation X days she was portrayed as quite a bit weaker than she is now. I think that as time progresses Emma may become the premiere telepath of the marvel universe, but as someone upthread mentioned, she was never portrayed as super powerful until the depowerment.  Now her power levels are comparable to Xavier's just because there are much fewer mutants and whereas she might have been the tenth most powerful telepath before M-Day, she could very well be the second most powerful post M-Day just because everyone else lost their powers.

bach9291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bach9291
    @bobbydr:
    Makes sense i agree 100%. Until she does something amazing shes still only second best
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cracks

Skilled and experienced enough to defeat Rachel Grey. 

Lifeguard85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lifeguard85

She was never supposed to be all powerful, she was supposed to be skilled because of how hard she worked. Apparently it doesnt matter now anyway since Fraction decided she was an Omega level telepath...whatever that means.

Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @Phoenix of the Black Throne: 
    you have something to say and object to everything anyone says because you are always corret jeez you have no idea of knowing emma will rip charles mind apart and then laugh at how pathetic he was
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By fanboy#1
    @Foreverbbyily:
    emmma admitted herself that she was inferior to him which is why the only reason she can beat him is to set up traps nd be sneaky if it was a straight up tp fight xavier wud win easily  
    please use logic cuz ur fanboyism is begginning to show
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cracks
    hmmm
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By fanboy#1

thanx 4 the fyi  but idgaf wat he/she thinks
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cracks
    @fanboy#1: LOL.
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @fanboy#1 said:
    "@Foreverbbyily: emmma admitted herself that she was inferior to him which is why the only reason she can beat him is to set up traps nd be sneaky if it was a straight up tp fight xavier wud win easily  please use logic cuz ur fanboyism is begginning to show "

ok lets use logic Emma turns into diamond and break prof. back for the 18th time :D 
    and thanx i love being a fanboy
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By fanboy#1
    @Foreverbbyily:
    professor x can drag her to the astral plane or something idc 
    what if xavier attacks b4 she can transform
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @fanboy#1 said:

"@Foreverbbyily: professor x can drag her to the astral plane or something idc what if xavier attacks b4 she can transform "

That wont happen Emma can transform into diamond form rarely fast and im shure  
    her mind is strong enough to sheild 
    her from any move Charles may have to bide her 
    enough time to turn into her diamond form 
    Charles doesnt hold a candle to 
    Emma,Charles cant even touch her in her diamond form it sheilds 
    her from telepathy also 
    prevents her from using hers 
    Charles will be ended with in minuts and 
    emma has a ruthless additude im shure she wont 
    waist time dragging him from that wheelchair of his 
    and throwing him off a building ;)
    Avatar image for crimsonspider89
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By crimsonspider89
    @Foreverbbyily:  Xavier is credited as being the strongest Telepath. It takes her a little while to go diamond and Emma would most likely do a TP battle with Xavier instead. 
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cracks
    @crimsonspider89: Shadow King and Cassandra Nova are above Xavier. Onslaught as well. 
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By crimsonspider89
    @cracks:  NO, Shadow King is weaker than Xavier. Onslaught is the unrestrained darkness of Magneto and Xavier at there full potential. Onslaught's TP powers are the full expression of Xavier's TP. Cassandra Nova shows the full extent of Xavier's powers that he never uses. Onslaught and Cassandra show the full power of Xavier. He only mastered the TP portion and even then only use a percentage due to his fear.
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cracks
    @crimsonspider89: Xavier barely escaped with his life when he battled the Shadow King.  The shadow king has existed much longer than Xavier has and he has more telepathic skill and experience and even raw power. He draws off of negative energy, such as hatred, negativism, and anything negative.  If Nova is so impressive then how was she defeated?  Xavier needed X-Men's help to defeat Shadow King in Muir island saga. 

Onslaught is not only Xavier but Magneto's, X-Man's and Franklin's mind all combined. 
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By crimsonspider89
    @cracks:  Wrong, Onslaught is only Magneto and Xavier fused. No, he does not have more raw power than Xavier. Xavier is the strongest telepath in the world. You were the one who said something about Nova. I mentioned nothing about her. 
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By cracks
    @crimsonspider89: He later absorbed Franklin and X-Man. LOL. You should know that.  Shadow King is above Xavier, if blood lusted and at full power.  Evidence to suport your claisms?
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By crimsonspider89
    @cracks:  No, he attempted to absorb them but was stopped. Onslaught was originally just Xavier and Magneto. Here is the proof of Xavier being stronger than Shaodowking. 

In 1971 the Shadow King was somehow able to duplicate the body of Farouk and return where he met with James Watkins Jr. leader of the V-Battalion. Watkins offered him full support of the V-Battalion if Farouk was able to obtain information about the  Everlasting. With a quick mind scan he came up withe name Marduk and gave it to Watkins. Farouk eventually became a crimelord in Egypt, controlling the Cairo Thieves Quarter. This is where a young Charles Xavier was pickpocketed by Ororo Munroe. After Xavier stopped her and retrieved his wallet he was hit with a bolt of psionic energy. When Xavier recovered he found that the source of the attack came from a nearby tavern where he met Farouk. Xavier walked in the tavern and sat at a separate table from Farouk and they had a mental conversation with one another. Farouk told Xavier that he could sense another powerful telepath close by and that the attack was a warning for him to stay clear of his area. Farouk tried to persuade Xavier to join him in his criminal activities but Xavier refused. Xavier believed that people with such gifts should use their abilities to better the world. The two went into astral form and battled on the astral plane where Xavier defeated Farouk with a powerful psionic attack. This left Farouk's body physically dead. Farouk having been Xavier's first encounter with an evil mutant is what led to his formation of the X-Men. Farouk's body may have died but he moved his astral form to another plane. Now afraid of Xavier he waited for a better opportunity to fight him safely

Straight from Shadow King's profile.. 
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cracks
    Xavier could not handle Shadow King in Muir Island Saga at all. 
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By crimsonspider89
    @cracks:  Could it be that Shadow King had access to Legion's power as well? LOL, Shadow King has been shown to be afraid of Xavier. Anyway, Xavier did not possess his normal willpower or confidence when he took on Shadow King.
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cracks
    The shadow king can take any psychic energy and strengthen himself.  They should be an even match. 
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#46  Edited By uncanny89

Anyway, back to topic Emma is powerfull and probably one of the most powerfull Telepaths on the X-Men which is why she had no choice but to turn into diamond when the void entered her mind.  Sorry Foreverbbyily    Emma isnt more powerfull then charles, she is just more sneaky then him.  He can even get through her diamond form as shown in Uncanny 518.
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @uncanny89 said:
    "Anyway, back to topic Emma is powerfull and probably one of the most powerfull Telepaths on the X-Men which is why she had no choice but to turn into diamond when the void entered her mind.  Sorry Foreverbbyily    Emma isnt more powerfull then charles, she is just more sneaky then him.  He can even get through her diamond form as shown in Uncanny 518. "

But if you notice charles's telpathy was held back from the stepford c. and they arent even powerful 
    but im not shure if that counts because 
    it wasnt in uncanny 
    but lets face facts emma can and will bide enough time to turn into her diamond form and 
    destroye charles with no problem
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cracks
    @uncanny89: I am quite sure that Emma is no match for the Shadow King. Xavier can barely handle him. 
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#49  Edited By uncanny89
    @cracks:  
    I think it would be close between Emma and the Shadow King, my reasoning with this is because Psylocke beat him and imo Emma is alot stronger psychically then Psylocke, but i think all the psychics struggle against the Shadow King, simoly because he has been around for alot longer than most of the core x-men psychics. 

@Foreverbbyily:
    The cuckoos are a hive mind and together are a formidable opponant and very powerfull psychics but singularly they are probably quite low down on the power levels, this was seen in new x-men grant morrisons run when sophie died and esme left. 
    Emma would only be able to beat charles if he wasnt suspecting it as seen in X-men Legacy the sins of the father arc. 
    But about the Diamond form thing, Emma takes a few seconds to change to diamond form its not instant, and those few seconds could last forever on the astral plane meaning charles would win against emma (this is very hard for me to say simply because im one of the biggest emma fans)  
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By John Valentine

Emma was able to suppress Xavier's powers, who cited himself as being more powerful than ever.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.