Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6127 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Emma in Black???

• 56 results
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#51  Edited By sora_thekey
    @pixelized said:
    "i just hated how quick she was to change into it.  20 years with the good guys and not once did she ever don the same uniform as them. "

She seems kind of torn and in a way it seems she's infiltrating Osborns side... not taking his side.. 

Is it me or does Emma look slimmer with black?
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By pixelized
    @sora_thekey said:
    " @pixelized said:
    "i just hated how quick she was to change into it.  20 years with the good guys and not once did she ever don the same uniform as them. "
    She seems kind of torn and in a way it seems she's infiltrating Osborns side... not taking his side..  Is it me or does Emma look slimmer with black? "
    read dark avengers 8, you'll see what happens
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#53  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @pixelized: What, you mean how Scott & Emma were in it together all along?  Ooooh, I never saw that coming ;)
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By pixelized
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " @pixelized: What, you mean how Scott & Emma were in it together all along?  Ooooh, I never saw that coming ;) "
    Omg i know, i'm still on the edge of my seat. Matt Fraction is soooo darn tootin creative, i <3 him
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#55  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @pixelized said:
    " @xerox-kitty said:
    " @pixelized: What, you mean how Scott & Emma were in it together all along?  Ooooh, I never saw that coming ;) "
    Omg i know, i'm still on the edge of my seat. Matt Fraction is soooo darn tootin creative, i <3 him "
    Like, seriously!  That was like, really scary at the end when Osborn was like, calling for 'the heart of Emma Frost', like.  Not!  ;) 
    extrememage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By extrememage

heya spellslinger here 
    passwords no workin so ive got a new account 
    thnx to every1 that responed 2 this
    Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By Chesapeake

She looks great in black. I will love to see Emma fight with Selene about that whenever Selene comes back ..... The fight between them did not like up to my expectations. They should have tear up their gowns off,  figuring  speaking.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.