Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Emma Frost And The Stepford Cuckoos

• 52 results
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Foreverbbyily

WHO WOULD HAVE WON THIS FIGHT I MEAN BOTH WERE GOING ON ABOUT WHO WOULD WIN FOR EXAMPLE Cuckoos    STADED YOU CAN WIN MS.FROST I CAN BREAK THINGS WITH MY MIND AND EMMA REPLIED WITH A GOOD COMBACK LMAO "THE REALLY GOOD DEAR BUT I ONLY BREAK MIND" OK WELL IF MY MEM. SERVES ME WELL I DONT THINK THEY EVER REALLY GOT INTO THE FIGHT BUT WHO WOULD WIN EVEN THOW I AM A HUGE EMMA FROST FAN I DONT TAKE SIDES BASED ON WHO I LIKE THE MOST AND MY OPION WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT THE CUCKOOS GIRL WOULD HAVE ONE THIS FIGHT AND I KNOW LITTLE ABOUT HER
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By John Valentine

Where is that from?

machineteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By machineteen

Well the cuckoos are emma frost's clones and have been trained by her, but emma has years of experience. Shes beaten Rachael Grey, who has much raw power but not enough skill. And Emma is noted as being either the top psychic in the world or second only to pro. x. Shes was the only one able to take down the basically unstoppable Sentry in Utopia. I think Emma is a unique telepath because she has plans and executes them, where most all other telepaths rely on shear power. Emma utilizes both, like when she and the Cuckoos took down Cassandra Nova. Oh and she also has an almost unbreakable form which she could just use to beat the Cuckoos senseless.

Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @machineteen:
    YUU MADE EVERYTHING SO CLEAR AND EMMA FROST IS HAS MOR POWER THEN PEOPLE ARE GIVING HER CREDIT FOR
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @John Valentine:
    PHOENIX WARSONG I BEILIVE IF NOT WARSONG THEN ENDSONG BUT MOST LIKELY WARSONG
    Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Belladonna

I love how theres a Phoenix memorial statute right there.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#8  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @aztek the lost said:
    " @Foreverbbyily said:
    " @John Valentine: PHOENIX WARSONG I BEILIVE IF NOT WARSONG THEN ENDSONG BUT MOST LIKELY WARSONG "
    it's Warsong, one of the first Marvel comics I ever bought "
    Hopefully you've recovered from the trauma by now...
    Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

As someone who is starting to love Emma, i need to read back over her history...

Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @.Mistress Redhead.:
    YEA EMMA FROST IS REALLY AWSOME YOU SHOULD READ THE COMICS ABOUT HER PAST WHEN HER POWERS FIRST BEGAIN IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY :)
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Again... Could you help not making all your sentences with caps please!

Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx:
    AGAIN CAN YOU STOP REPLYING TO ME I DO AS I PLEASE
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Foreverbbyily said:
    " @xxCellPhoneGirlxx: AGAIN CAN YOU STOP REPLYING TO ME I DO AS I PLEASE "
    There's no need to be childish.  You have been asked already by at least one moderator to turn your Caps Lock off.  Standard 'netiquette' for nearly 20 years has dictated that anything written in full capitals is considered as shouting.  It does not make you look different, quirky, or cute; it makes you look silly.  Now please, stop 'shouting' in Caps Lock and play nicely.
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cracks
    @machineteen: 
    The list of the most skilled and experienced telepaths in the X-Men universe is the following:

1. Professor X
    2. Jean Grey
    3. Emma Frost
    4. Exodus
    5. Mr. Sinister
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cracks
    @machineteen: 
    The list of the most skilled and experienced telepaths in the X-Men universe is the following:

1. Professor X
    2. Jean Grey
    3. Emma Frost
    4. Exodus
    5. Mr. Sinister
    machineteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By machineteen

Well Jean is Dead so Emma gets a bump up to num. 2. I really think Emma doesnt get enough credit for her skills when she is in the presence of other telepaths.  Like when she dueled Exodus in that giant fight with the Marauders and Purifiers over the Hope baby and had to have the assistance of Dust to defeat him. She should have been able to beat him down easily.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cracks
    @machineteen: I wonder how Emma would do in a telepathic battle against Stryfe.   Also, the Phoenix Force can revive Jean Grey.                     %Pr
    Zatanna13w3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Zatanna13w3
    @cracks:  
    That list is slightly Skewed...it should read as follows:

1.   Professor Xavier 
    1.5 Cassandra Nova
    2.   Emma Frost
    3.   Jean Grey (unless she has the Phoenix force which gives a massive power boost)
    5.   Exodus
    6.  Sinister

What most people forget is that Jean's main mutant ability was her Telekinesis not her Telepathy...while her telepathy was very powerful, Emma has the edge on her in the realm of Telepathy....Once the Phoenix force is involved then it is unfair to compare Jean to anyone...plus if we are talking about jean with the Phoenix force then we would have to make Jean number 1 and Professor X Number 2.
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @Zatanna13w3:
    jean could barely even use cer. without almost killing herself  
    but that was in the movie so im guessing that doesnt count 
    for anything 
    but emma manages to use cer. without a problem
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cracks
    @Zatanna13w3: Cassandra Nova is not an ordinary mutant telepath. Nova is a Mummudrai, a parasitic life form.  Her telepathic power varies, just like Shadow King's. Jean Grey is above Emma. With or without the Phoenix Force.  Her innate abilities include both telekinesis and telepathy.  Xavier decided to suppress her telepathy and the let it grow at a natural rate.Psylocke should be #6, I believe. 
    Zatanna13w3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zatanna13w3
    @Phoenix of the Black Throne: True i see your point and i should have added that my list was of my opinion...But take into consideration that Emma also never had Professor Xavier to train her either, Xavier has mentioned how powerful Emma is himself. Now both Jean and Emma are intelligent women but Emma's real edge is her ability to adapt and use her powers more resourcefully. She herself was able to best Rachel Summers because raw power doesn't equal the best in all occasions. Talent, skill and power added  together is in my opinion what is needed to truly measure their power...I admit that i am more of an Emma fan so i am a bit more skewed to her side of things but i also feel the evidence is there to support that she is def a high caliber telepath.
    Zatanna13w3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zatanna13w3
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    ok so this is Marvel.com's listing on power levels  as well as the bio beginning for jean....

The younger daughter of history professor John Grey and his wife Elaine, Jean Grey was 10 years old when her mutant telepathic powers first manifested after experiencing the emotions of a dying friend. Her parents took her to be treated by Professor Charles Xavier. While Xavier treated Jean he also used her to fine tune his Cerebro machine. When Xavier introduced young Jean to the astral plane a part of her mind manifested as a Phoenix raptor and touched the mind of Scott Summers in the orphanage. Later, Xavier erected psychic shields in Jean’s mind to prevent her from using her telepathic powers until she was mature enough to control them. Eventually, using her telekinetic powers, Jean was a founding member of Xavier’s team of mutant trainees the X-Men as Marvel Girl. Upon a mission in outer space Jean was noticed by the Phoenix Force which took note of her unlimited potential. At this moment Jean had a vision of becoming the Phoenix but the vision faded from her memory as it ended. She soon fell in love with fellow student Scott Summers, and later would develop a strong attraction towards one of the team’s new recruits, the feral Wolverine.  

The bio states that when she was younger the Phoenix raptor manifested so though it wasn't mentioned in some of the comics through the 90's it was there and that is why Xavier tried to shield her from her telepathy
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @Phoenix of the Black Throne:
    yuu should really get over the whole jean thing hunn everyone knows emma is better ;) and  
    this forum has nothing to do with jean so please stay on topic if you want to talk about  jean the whiner go to jean forums
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By xerox_kitty

Seriously, this is a thread about Emma and the Cuckoos.  Not Emma & Jean.  There's already a dozen threads dedicated to Cyclops' telepathic girlfriends... this isn't one of them.  Jean should not be anything more than a side-line in this, unless you want the moderators to close this thread...

Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @xerox-kitty:
    thats what i am trying to explain they should take that to another thread
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27  Edited By CellphoneGirl

How the hell did Jean get pulled into this topic? lol

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DEGRAAF

so jean Grey isnt fead, she is just gone, merged with the Phoenix force and in the White Hot Room    
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @Phoenix of the Black Throne:
    hunn word of advice i reallii dont like you and i would thank yuu more if yuu dont even look at my forums ok
    Gene_Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Gene_Pool
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx:
    Someone commented on Emma being the most powerful telepath, except perhaps to Xavier.   

Then someone posted a list of the top telepaths, with Xavier first, Jean second, and Emma third.  

Then
    someone said that Jean was dead, so Emma gets a bump up to second place.  

Of course the Phoenix Force was brought up, given that it resurrects Jean.

An arguement commenced about who's the most powerful telepath blah blah blah...

and yeah. That's pretty much how Jean was dragged into this. XD
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @Gene_Pool :
    yea whatever i just dont want whoever that is on any of my threads i honestly dont care who started it she didnt have to through her sent. in there >=(
    lancekish1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lancekish1
    @John Valentine:  that one is from Phoenix Warsong. i think the 1st of the series
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cracks
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " @Foreverbbyily said:
    " @xxCellPhoneGirlxx: AGAIN CAN YOU STOP REPLYING TO ME I DO AS I PLEASE "
    There's no need to be childish.  You have been asked already by at least one moderator to turn your Caps Lock off.  Standard 'netiquette' for nearly 20 years has dictated that anything written in full capitals is considered as shouting.  It does not make you look different, quirky, or cute; it makes you look silly.  Now please, stop 'shouting' in Caps Lock and play nicely. "
    LOL.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DEGRAAF

i was reading a solicitation for one of the uncanny comics coming up and it mentions how hte cuckoos and Emma and Hope are connected to the phoenix. I sounds like every female telepath since Jean is basically connected to the Phoenix force.  

Does any body like this idea or does it just sound like another way to bring phoenix and Jean back, using all the female telepaths
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#35  Edited By uncanny89
    @DEGRAAF:
    i do agree that it does seem that every female telepath is conected and no i dont like it as this always creates comparisons to Jean Grey  
    but i also think it will be interesting to see what happens to the telepaths when she does come back, we are seeing all the pieces fall into place with the PF leaving Rachel Grey and then in Uncanny when the trapped PF fragments left the cuckoos and now with Hopes return in March, who knows whats going to happen but i think it will be  awsome
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @uncanny89 said:
    "@DEGRAAF: i do agree that it does seem that every female telepath is conected and no i dont like it as this always creates comparisons to Jean Grey  but i also think it will be interesting to see what happens to the telepaths when she does come back, we are seeing all the pieces fall into place with the PF leaving Rachel Grey and then in Uncanny when the trapped PF fragments left the cuckoos and now with Hopes return in March, who knows whats going to happen but i think it will be  awsome "

I wonder how scott will go about this 
    whole ordeal 
    but jean cant really do anything because 
    it was her in the first place who set 
    them up in the first place so maybe her and wolverine  
    may fire it up lol
    Inthedark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Inthedark

I think the girls would have vexed emma for a short perioed then well emma would have done what emma has always done survive. 
     O.T are the cucko clones or gene modifed copys since they look like "Plastic Emma" not the mousy haired flat chested young woman she was.
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By uncanny89

the cuckoos are clones of emma, and the reason they arent like the emma from the solo series is because i think most writes have sadly disreguarded it
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uncanny89 said:
    " the cuckoos are clones of emma, and the reason they arent like the emma from the solo series is because i think most writes have sadly disreguarded it "
    completely. what a great idea for character(s) flushed down the toilet. it seems the only reason theyre around anymore
    is so someone can say " Cukoo's? Do you have a reading on ____ ? " like some kind of brain trust or something.
    lame.
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By uncanny89

this is why i think that the heads of Marvel should of continued the series, personally i think they released the series too early for people to be bothered about it, emma had only really been on the x-men for a couple of years by the end of GM's new x-men series and in that there was still the Emma resentment from jean fans. if they  re-released it i think that alot of people would read it.   now we are left with a big gap in emma's history and it now seems unlikly it will be filled in. 

sa for the cuckoos i agree with you CATMANEXE they were very good in the begining however it just seems like its mindee thats getting most use out of the x-men.  they need to re establish that they are probably more powerfull than most of the teams psychics when they are together.
    Avatar image for stepford_cuckoos
    Stepford Cuckoos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Stepford Cuckoos
    @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
    "@Zatanna13w3 said:
    " @cracks:   That list is slightly Skewed...it should read as follows:  1.   Professor Xavier  1.5 Cassandra Nova 2.   Emma Frost 3.   Jean Grey (unless she has the Phoenix force which gives a massive power boost) 5.   Exodus 6.  Sinister  What most people forget is that Jean's main mutant ability was her Telekinesis not her Telepathy...while her telepathy was very powerful, Emma has the edge on her in the realm of Telepathy....Once the Phoenix force is involved then it is unfair to compare Jean to anyone...plus if we are talking about jean with the Phoenix force then we would have to make Jean number 1 and Professor X Number 2. "
    Jeans main power is telepathy, it manifested first and she was being trained in it for about two years before it was completely sealed off and was still being trained in it's usage in private sessions with the Prof, which is why her tp blasts against the Juggernaut was compared to Xaviers even though her tp had just been reactivated.  Emma does not have the edge in telepathy when it comes to Jean, during the 90's there was never any mention of Jean and the Phoenix and Jean was second only to Xavier, Emma was never mentioned as anything other than a telepathy of the highest caliber never one of the most powerful telepaths in the world.  Even in the 90's without Phoenix Jean has done things telepathically that Xaiver thought impossible for any telepath, it took masive skill for her to tranfer her mind with tk intact into Emma's body, especially since Emma is a powerful telepath herself and was still in her body when Jean expelled her.  Emma herself says that Jean is the most talented telepath she has ever encountered.  Emma uses her telepathy in ways that Jean does not, not in ways that Jean can not, Jean without Phoenix also placed that box in Scotts mind, if Emma were more skilled and Jean was only powerful due to a Phoenix boost then Emma would be able to open it. "
    Please note I have done study But not deep study.
    The mot\st powerful Phycics in the X men series. 
    1.Jean Grey. Jean grey alone is a very power phycic with almost unlimited power, But when in the state of the Phoenix she is precticly invunrable. 2nd most powerful mutant.
    2.Pro Charles Xavier. He is a telepath of great and emence limmets, his Phycic powers have been tested many times Be his comperteter Emma frost. 18th most powerful mutant.
    3.Emma frost. Her telepathic powers are almost flawless and unlimetles, She has use here telepathic powers to there fullest potetioal. 5th most powerful mutant. 
    4.Unknow. 
    5. The Five In One Stepford Cuckoos Sisters are powerful alone and almost invunrable together, There flawles Diamond form has show that they can be imortal for a short time and there hive mind state is almost unbeatable. 6th most powerful mutant's ( when the two Stepfords have there untimly death they are reduced to the 11 most powerful phycics and the 12th most powerful mutants. 

There the top five, I think Psylocke is the 4th not to be sure tho. I have ddone deep research now and have founf that its the best you could catagorise them in.
    Kyle Devlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kyle Devlin

If Emma was telepathically battling the Cuckoos one on one i think she could wipe the floor with them. However if the three of them were battling her at the one time i think they would have the upper hand because it was 3 on 1. This however would not be a fair fight.

If it was a physical battle in Diamond form i would assume it would be a very close call. Emma has years of experience fighting whilst the Cuckoos were trained bby the X-Men in close combat. This is only a presumption however as I don't thinnk The Cuckoos have manifested  their diamond form since warsong and wit was not described in great detail. So we can only assume it's the same as Emma's, apart from the lack of flaw and their ability to selectively choose which body part to turn diamond other than their full body like Emma.

laughingcorpse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By laughingcorpse

Emma is much more experienced then the Cuckoos. But seeing as they are clones of Emma and they are three powerful Telepathic girls. They  fight could become very intense, but later in the Warsong ARC when the girls are overpowered with the Phoenix force. Emma still beats them and locks it away in their diamond covered hearts. So Emma wins. Because of experience and sheer cleverness

laughingcorpse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By laughingcorpse
    @Edamame: Original or after Crimson Dawn?
    laughingcorpse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By laughingcorpse
    @Edamame: or her current 616 powers?
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By uncanny89
    @Edamame: I think that Psylocke could beat the Cuckoos easily she has had much more experience then them.  
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By uncanny89
    @Edamame: In a pure TP battle i think the cuckoos would win against Selene but Oracle is a superior telepath.  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.