Emma Frost and Marvel Now

Avatar image for ceddsong
#1 Posted by Ceddsong (46 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been searching and for unknown reasons am unable to find a title with Emma on a team besides what sounds like a brief run in with the original X-teens in All New X-Men. Does anyone know a title she'll be a core member in?

Avatar image for mercy_
#2 Posted by Mercy_ (94460 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen anything, yet :S

Moderator
Avatar image for god_spawn
#3 Posted by God_Spawn (40381 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing yet on my end. ANXM will probably be the best bet and there are 3 different parts to the story.from interviews so whatever part she plays may not be so brief. And maybe the Extinction team will get its own since it is still active.

Moderator
Avatar image for ageofhurricane
#4 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7697 posts) - - Show Bio

Background.

Avatar image for passionflower
#5 Posted by PassionFlower (969 posts) - - Show Bio

ANXM is all I've seen. Doesn't mean writers don't want to use her it seems these days they don't like sharing their toys.

Avatar image for arcano_19
#6 Posted by arcano_19 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

i read she was arrested

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
#7 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

i doubt she will get any meaningful face time for a while now

Avatar image for madame_mist
#8 Posted by Madame_Mist (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

She's in Avengers' custody so just have to wait.

Avatar image for kamionero
#9 Posted by kamionero (341 posts) - - Show Bio

Her alternate version is in X-treme X-men... :/

Avatar image for blood1991
#10 Posted by Blood1991 (8115 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamionero said:

Her alternate version is in X-treme X-men... :/

Nope she left the team to be a god in the last issue.

As for her in Marvel Now, I haven't seen anything, but I'm sure she will still be around.

Avatar image for dernman
#11 Posted by Dernman (21638 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe she will be on a team with Cyclops, Magneto and a couple others.

Avatar image for mcklayn
#12 Posted by McKlayn (1870 posts) - - Show Bio

I would predict Cyclops' Team will take over Either X-men or Astonishing X men in the coming months, and she will be on it.

Avatar image for cyclops4ever
#13 Posted by Cyclops4ever (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn said:

I would predict Cyclops' Team will take over Either X-men or Astonishing X men in the coming months, and she will be on it.

A new sneak peak page of all new x-men was revealed if you haven't seen it already and it shows scott, emma, magneto and magik in action as they save new mutants and literally say up yours to the avengers lol its awesome check it out. TEAM CYCLOPS

Avatar image for mcklayn
#14 Posted by McKlayn (1870 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yea i have, it was a total "fuck yea" moment, that little X symbol was like the new age finger at everyone who doubted him

Avatar image for cyclops4ever
#15 Posted by Cyclops4ever (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn said:

oh yea i have, it was a total "fuck yea" moment, that little X symbol was like the new age finger at everyone who doubted him

Ya its Cyke saying to all the flipfloppers and uncanny fascists that Hey.. the real x-men and I are still here and have whethered all you have thrown at us and now are even stronger than ever and will still continue to be heroes and save our people as well as the world. The X symbol also means I was right and you know it, now watch me save these people :) Also look how hott my girlfriend is lol

Avatar image for skaddix
#16 Posted by Skaddix (3111 posts) - - Show Bio

I assume she will be on the run with Scott, Mags and Magik

Avatar image for ultrabiel
#17 Posted by UltraBiel (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cyclops4ever said:

@McKlayn said:

oh yea i have, it was a total "fuck yea" moment, that little X symbol was like the new age finger at everyone who doubted him

Ya its Cyke saying to all the flipfloppers and uncanny fascists that Hey.. the real x-men and I are still here and have whethered all you have thrown at us and now are even stronger than ever and will still continue to be heroes and save our people as well as the world. The X symbol also means I was right and you know it, now watch me save these people :) Also look how hott my girlfriend is lol

Do I smell overreacting...? :S

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.