Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6151 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Bowen Designs Emma Frost Diamond Exclusive Premieres at Toy Fair

HoldyourfireAl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HoldyourfireAl

Bowen Designs Emma Frost Diamond Exclusive Premieres at Toy Fair 2010!
    http://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-emma-frost-diamond-exclusive-premieres-toy-fair-2010-a-7362.html    
    nikbackm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nikbackm
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By uncanny89

imve just pre ordered mine lol
    nikbackm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nikbackm

So did I. 

First comic statue I've ever bought as this one actually looks quite artsy and not like a toy or miniature sex-doll. Helps a bit if you want to leave it displayed where others can see it :)

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By uncanny89

lmao im the same, i was tempted to order the other 2 variations though (original white queen and then non diamond astonishing) but it was going to be too expensive lol and i dont really think id display the retro white queen one lol
    nikbackm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nikbackm

Finally got this one a few days ago. Took so long that I had all but forgotten about it!  Well, it looks quite nice, not as a toy like most other comic statues, you can almost mistake it for a "real" piece of art even. 

I also thought there would be a blue variant, but that was just someone posting pictures of this one illuminated with a blue light. I tested that myself and it works out quite well. (Saves me some money for that one!)

Also, heads for a new Ultimate Collection of the Emma Frost series by Karl Bollers for those who thinks the digest collection does not quite measure up :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0785155104

Raionherustsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Raionherustsu

Wow, awesome!
    When was it released (the statue)? I'm kinda curious on how much time did it take for you to receive it since the release (not the pre-order).

I might buy the Ultimate Collection, since I missed some issues of the Emma series.

nikbackm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nikbackm
    @Raionherustsu:  Cannot tell that precisely as I did not really keep track. But the shipping itself only took a few days according to the the UPS shipping info. So I'd guess it was released some weeks ago. I seem to recall reading some other posts elsewhere on this subject at that time as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.