Follow

Elektra

Character » Elektra appears in 1192 issues.

The lethal scarlet assassin. Daredevil's most fearsome enemy as well as his former lover and most renowned as being the greatest assassin in the world.

A new Idea for Elektra

Avatar image for daredevilwithoutfear
    Daredevilwithoutfear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If they do Kill Matt Murdock for awhile even though I do not want that to happen I think Elektra would be awesome as DareDevil what do you all think just a Idea???

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't like that idea.I would rather Echo be Daredevil.Elektra should be popular enough at this point to have her book.Echo has been M.I.A since Secret Invasion.Making her DD would be a nice way of bringing her back.She also shares alot of his characteristics so it would feel more like Matt is still there rather than Elektra trying to fill his shoes.

Avatar image for daredevilwithoutfear
    Daredevilwithoutfear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
    " I don't like that idea.I would rather Echo be Daredevil.Elektra should be popular enough at this point to have her book.Echo has been M.I.A since Secret Invasion.Making her DD would be a nice way of bringing her back.She also shares alot of his characteristics so it would feel more like Matt is still there rather than Elektra trying to fill his shoes. "
    I do like the Idea of Echo as well too.. Yes Elektra is popular enough at this point to have her own book but really have they been successful??? But in my Honest Opinion I do think Elektra is a suggestible choice to take the mantle if they decide to have Matt Temporally out of the picture even though I do not want this to happen with Matt
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Daredevilwithoutfear said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " I don't like that idea.I would rather Echo be Daredevil.Elektra should be popular enough at this point to have her book.Echo has been M.I.A since Secret Invasion.Making her DD would be a nice way of bringing her back.She also shares alot of his characteristics so it would feel more like Matt is still there rather than Elektra trying to fill his shoes. "
    I do like the Idea of Echo as well too.. Yes Elektra is popular enough at this point to have her own book but really have they been successful??? But in my Honest Opinion I do think Elektra is a suggestible choice to take the mantle if they decide to have Matt Temporally out of the picture even though I do not want this to happen with Matt "
    Marvel doesn't do enough to promote their female heroes.Her becoming Daredevil would or should be a boost in her popularity but for all we know it could drag the book down because Marvel doesn't seem to care about female superheroes and with a severe lack of promotion people don't pick up the books because they are afraid it's a wasted investment.They don't know anything about those characters.
    brendon277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By brendon277

I wouldn't mind Elektra replacing DD, it would have a good story  to it like Elektra's always been the killer king o person and now that she took over DD's place she has to teach herself how to be totally good and take care of the city and not KILL anyone in it.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
    saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Elektra as DD? Nah, she's already done a lot by herself.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7  Edited By SC  Moderator

Honestly, I'd rather Elektra try and get as far away from Daredevil as possible. For his and her sake. This means replacing him. 

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Why does anyone else have to be Daredevil?

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Final Arrow
    @fesak said:
    "Why does anyone else have to be Daredevil? "

Because what is the fear with no man

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By fesak  Moderator
    @Final Arrow said:
    " @fesak said:

"

So... Elektra as the Man without Fear then.  
    <Insert Jennifer Garner joke here>
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By daredevil21134
    @fesak said:
    " @Final Arrow said:
    " @fesak said:

"
     So... Elektra as the Man without Fear then.   <Insert Jennifer Garner joke here> "

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.