Follow

Eddie Brock

Character » Eddie Brock appears in 1059 issues.

Eddie Brock bonded with the dark alien symbiote after it was discarded by Spider-Man, becoming the first Venom. Later, Brock became Anti-Venom, but the symbiote was lost during the events of Spider-Island. Brock has also been forcibly bonded to the Toxin Symbiote by the Crime-Master, but has reluctantly given it up to stop Carnage. Recently he has re-bonded with Venom.

Where has he been?

Grubich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Grubich

Seriously, where has Eddie been this whole time?  I haven't seen him in anything since new ways to live.  He's the 1st Venom, one of Spidey's greatest threats, he NEEDS to make come back in comics.
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Grubich:
    he's not a threat anymore.     it would be nice to see him some more. 

maybe he'll show up in the new venom series or later on in ASM
    Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Rainja

I agree with Grubich, Brock has been watered down, I would like to see  Brock come back and do something Extremely Drastic that  makes EVERYONE, respect/ fear him again. I remember when i was a kid when  Venom came on the scene, every one would hold there breath. He needs to be treated like the RED HULK,  etc and needs to be established once more as Real Threat instead of some grade B villan here and there. MARVEL BRING BROCK BACKKKKKKKKKK

Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By Rainja

Also, I actually like the Anti-Venom Thing but wouldn't  mind if he went back to OG Venom on the condition that he keeps all of the abilities that Gargan had(Increasing Strength levels against physically Stronger Enemies,Creating Extra Appendages to Battle with etc.)anyways, Him with this current persona would be fine if they just make him battle more popular and powerful foes that make him stand out as a Dangerous foe for anybody much less spider-man.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF

idk but he's doppleganger has his own series it seems
    Avatar image for fenixrevolution
    fenixREVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By fenixREVOLUTION

I think Eddie popping up in the new Venom series is the soonest we may see him, there just doesn't seem to be a place for him in Big Time right now.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123

Dan Slott has said that this year has plans for Anti-Venom.

And Rick Remender said that Anti-Venom may show up in the new Venom book, but not anytime soon, as he wants to "establish" the new Venom first for a bit.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#8  Edited By EganTheVile1
    @Grubich said:
    " Seriously, where has Eddie been this whole time?  I haven't seen him in anything since new ways to live.  He's the 1st Venom, one of Spidey's greatest threats, he NEEDS to make come back in comics. "
    He's more an ally then a threat now

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.