Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Was Zamasu still immortal when Zen'Oh destroyed him?

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Because if so that makes the erasing the 12 Universe thing even more important.

I'd also like to point out Zen'Oh power. If you look at the scene again there was really no explosion, everything just went black. This seems more like reality warping than destructive capability to me.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SpitfirePanda

Yeah, he should have still been immortal. Zeno didn't know and didn't care. He erased Zamasu anyway. I think you're right, though. Zeno is a reality warper, not a fighter. His power is such that nothing can stand against him.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

maybe

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@beast_mode999: well zamasu became a ghost so he is above the concept of mortality,so to answer your question yes he is immortal.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.