Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

The Gohan Theory

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae6527167c26
    deactivated-5ae6527167c26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has anyone ever wondered why Gohan has the highest potential out of everyone? I have and I've thought about it quite hard. My theory is Gohan is the son of chi chi, who is daughter of the Ox King. Gokus character is based off sun wukong from Journey to the West. If the Ox King from DB is based off the one from the Journey to the West. With this information we can prove Gohan is not half saiyan half human, but half saiyan half deity. Which gives him that extra edge that everyone has acknowledged.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Eh. Gohan use to have potential. Than they made him suck and let Goten and Kid Trunks acheive SSJ without any issue.. oh and wouldn't this apply for Goten as well? Who is steadily below or on par with Kid Trunks.

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
    Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stuff like this reminds me of how badly they WASTED Gohan after the Buu saga.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joey_destroyer_of_worlds: @stormshadow_x: I mean they did say he was going to start training again. I don't think toriyama would just let Gohans character go to waste. Do you remember when he hit mystic Gohan level. That was practically God form XD

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Hmm interesting..

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

he sure has potential to be the best NEEEEEEERD

Avatar image for deactivated-57b89658ba257
    deactivated-57b89658ba257

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe if he learnt how to dodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was because of his human DNA and the fact that he trained from an early age? Plus all those zenkais

Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
    deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'll either get a good amount stronger but still stay below Goku and Vegeta or he'll stay fodder cause of being a working father.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
    deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stupid1 said:

Maybe if he learnt how to dodge

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
    midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even in his most recent episode he had the new haircut similar to when he was training rather than the mop top and nerdy. I wish they would just do a whole episode on him rather than tiny pieces here and there. Is he training? is he not training? Why even mess with a job when he is married into one of the richest families in the DBS world. I understand if he wants to provide for his family but at this point he is wasting his time bc he has more then enough money. He didnt take the offer bc he wanted to be home with his family more but he could quit his job and stay at home with his family all the time and train as well. When Videl was brought in she had a chip on her shoulder and set out to train and get stronger now she is just a person in the background with almost no lines and nothing like her original character. Videl knows the truth about the Cell saga and that Gohan has been/can be the most powerful as well as that there are other worldly threats out there threatening their earth she is the type that would rather him train if that means he saves their family and their planet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@degraaf: bro I couldn't agree more, I hope toriyama starts to include the other characters besides goku and Vegeta. Like you said, have an episode about Gohan or videl. Honestly fillers should be exactly that! Showinf the other characters training or just their lifestyle.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe the whole reason for turning Gohan into a nerd was to pass the torch to Pan.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.