Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Hit respect thread

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

I already made a respect thread for him as part of my universe 6 thread. But I felt with the last episode he deserved to have his own separate respect thread.

Hit

No Caption Provided

Bio

Hit is from an unknown race that resides in Universe 6. He has been an assassin for a long time and does a very good job as in all of Hit's past assassinations, he never failed to complete them. He is the strongest member of the Universe 6, and will be a member of the universal tournament.

Hit is selected by Vados to be part of Team Universe 6 in order to fight in the Universe 6 and Universe 7 tournament against Team Universe 7. In return for joining the team, Hit is promised Champa's cube if he wins the tournament.

DragonBall Wikia

Power and abilities

Time Manipulation

The first of Hit's major abilities is his Time-skip. As the name states, Hit is able to skip time for a certain period of time. Initially he could skip time for 0.1 seconds which was increased during his battle with Goku to 0.5 seconds. Hit can also freeze people in time and selective freeze people.

He first uses his time-skip and Vital point attack against Frost. Frost is unable to do anything as Hit attacks him from all sides

No Caption Provided

We later see him doing the same against Vegeta. Despite Vegeta's speed, Hit is still able to beat him through the use of his time skip ability.

And here a link to the anime fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze4_V-s17o4

(Vegeta was apparently at 10% of his power in the manga however there is no mention of this in the anime)

During his fight with Goku we see Hit's ability to improve. Due to Goku being able to predict Hit's movements, Hit begins improving during the fight which allows him to overcome his 0.1 limit for the time skip.

We first see the limit become 0.2 seconds which allows him to tag Goku

No Caption Provided

He then ups it to 0.5 seconds

No Caption Provided

Hit's time skip evolved to the point where he could freeze SSB KKX10 Goku who had previously become immune to it.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

It also stated in the manga that Hit's time-skip doesn't drain his stamina

No Caption Provided

In the latest episode we see Hit use his time manipulation, this time to get past multiple guards(Notice everything is red around him instead of bluish as it was before, don't know what that signifies.)

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Hit then displayed the ability to freeze time for only certain people. He allowed the Mob Boss to remain unfrozen so he could kill him and then leave without a trace.

knocks out Kunshi

No Caption Provided

Dyspo's final trump card in the anime is his time cage. He was able to completely stop Jiren in time. Rendering him unable to move. Hit himself can't do anything in this state.

In the manga Hit's final move is Time Shift. Here for a short period of time, Hit slows down the time around Jiren. Making Jiren's movement and perceptions much slower. Which makes Hit seem much faster in comparision. He has basically taken away Jiren's speed through time manip

Vital Point striking

takes down Dyspo with his vital point strikes

No Caption Provided

Phasing

Hit is capable of storing the time he has skipped to create a new dimension. Hit can access this dimension and transfer himself there to phase himself or his attacks.

Here is Vados's explanation

He can use this to phase through attacks from SSB Goku

No Caption Provided

More phasing.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Phases through Dyspo's attacks. showing he adapted to his speed and can react to him

No Caption Provided

Hit is able to phase attacks as well. He can basically phase his ki blasts(which he can make invisible) through some as he did to Goku to take his heart.

No Caption Provided

He can phase blasts through trees to hit someone. The sheer force of his blasts sends Goku flying. His ki blasts are also invisible.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

The destruction capabilities of his blasts. Imagine something like this pinpointed at your heart

No Caption Provided

Uses a phase attack to get past Kunshi's mind field

No Caption Provided

Hit's final time manip technique is his time cage which he used against Jiren

Dimension hoping

Hit can also travel around through his dimension making him too fast for goku to tag

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

More dimension attacks

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Hit can also attack goku whilst being in the other dimension by sending his attacks from there.

No Caption Provided

Energy Phantoms

Hit also has the ability to create fake energy signatures

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Use the energy fake against Jiren. He appears to be one place but is infact in another. Whis gives a small explanation

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Strength and Speed

Hit even without his hax abilities is pretty impressive. He was able to match SSB Goku's speed and strength during their fight

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Here we can see that Hit is able to match Goku blow for blow. In the second gif he doesn't even used Time skip.

Hit was also able to dodge Goku's Kamahehameha at the last second in the manga which was moving at MFTL speeds.

Avoids a barrage of attacks from Frost.

No Caption Provided

Is able to keep up with Dyspo after adapting to his speed

No Caption Provided

Tricks Dyspo and attacks him in speed mode

No Caption Provided

Durability

Hit was also able to tank all of Goku's attacks.

While he was an SSB

No Caption Provided

And also while he was an SSB KK

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He also tanked SSG Goku's attacks in the manga

Tanks a bunch of Dyspo's attacks whilst at the same time adapting to his speed.

No Caption Provided

Tanks a bunch of attacks from Jiren over the course of their fight.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nice.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome!

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good job.

soumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice man, good job.

bryann99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn hit 2 op, good job!

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is good.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time to update

Hit is bananers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nicely done.

Although according to Vados, Hit doesn't actually stop time, but skips it instead. Then he can store that skipped time in an alternate dimension if he chooses to. Quite a unique ability.

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: So you had time to make a Respect thread but not enough time to respond to our CaV????????? Lol.

Obviously kidding, nice thread bro. (But still get on that CaV ;)

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@the-seeffiss17: hah a this repsect thread was really just copy and pasting from another thread with a few added gifs so it took me a couple of minutes. I will have a reply to our cav soon. I have already started it a pm.

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: so hit can now be considered ftl the only reason he wasn't considered ftl was because people thought his ability was a time stop and he couldn't land more than a hundred punch on goku then

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: I guess so. I'm not really sure how that makes him ftl, though. Lol

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: am glad its not a time stop if it was then that would make hit slower than saiyan saga chars who are only lightning speed

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at people arguing hit being ftl, he is far beyond that, I already proved Namek saga characters being ftl+ with legit feats and calcs in previous thread

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: True. Skipping time simply makes more sense from a logical standpoint. Hopefully these ridiculous claims of Goku moving faster than time will come to an end.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit is yet again another character who makes me wonder about the theory of Ki Control after seeing the most recent episode. Akira has been putting some emphasis on that.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we assume that Hit can skip time ... and stop time? We can clearly see how he was stopping time in the anime fighting Goku and assassinating the mob boss. Yet Vados states that he skips time and stores it for his alternate dimension.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
    midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Updated. Tell me if I missed something

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Didn't he kind of tanked Goku's SSB's full power kamehameha while he was trying to keep his dimension from falling apart?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Hit is yet again another character who makes me wonder about the theory of Ki Control after seeing the most recent episode. Akira has been putting some emphasis on that.

Well you were kind of right about this. Krillin displayed more mastery over Ki control in the last episode as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
    deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really nice thread.

Hit is probably one of the characters i hope DBS does more expanding on like in that mini arc were we got to see him do his job.

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good thread.

Hit is a very interesting character. Especially, his fighting isn't just some punches and kicks and ki blasts alone.

SsjNamito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Why not use episode 2 of DB Super as a sort of plank for speed?

I mean Beerus did travel to a planet on his own which is located Toriyama knows where that would also give a MFTL feat, and SSG Goku kept up with Beerus and then SSB Goku vs Hit where Hit was about the same level as Goku.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@barodas said:

I mean Beerus did travel to a planet on his own which is located Toriyama knows where that would also give a MFTL feat, and SSG Goku kept up with Beerus and then SSB Goku vs Hit where Hit was about the same level as Goku.

Beerus's feat was only travel related which really has no worth.

And I'm very skeptical of scaling anyone of Beerus. SSG Goku kept up with an unknown percentage of Beerus. But that Goku was also using universal punches which we never see at later on.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Barodas
    @emperorthanos said:
    @barodas said:

And I'm very skeptical of scaling anyone of Beerus. SSG Goku kept up with an unknown percentage of Beerus. But that Goku was also using universal punches which we never see at later on.

Isn't DB combat speed superior to travel speed? I mean Piccolo did say they can explosively increase their energy which would normally lead to an increases of combat stats? Can it relate to that? Or am I taking things out of context?

No Caption Provided

I can see why people would be skeptical about using Beerus as means to scale considering every 2 or three episodes the scaling goes out of the window... the amount of strength Beerus used against Goku will probably change according to writers. And the universal waves... well I can't really say much about that, the only plausible (half-baked) explanation that I can give is they are fighting like brawlers.....

Would you say that in episode 20 when a sleepy Beeerus sneezed and took out what seemed to be a planet with a ki blast a feat for Vegeta and Goku who got out of the way that can be related to Hit?

*Edit.

Would Hit trying to repair his dimension that Goku broke in (during their rematch) be a feat?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@barodas said:
    @emperorthanos said:
    @barodas said:

Isn't DB combat speed superior to travel speed? I mean Piccolo did say they can explosively increase their energy which would normally lead to an increases of combat stats? Can it relate to that? Or am I taking things out of context?

No Caption Provided

I can see why people would be skeptical about using Beerus as means to scale considering every 2 or three episodes the scaling goes out of the window... the amount of strength Beerus used against Goku will probably change according to writers. And the universal waves... well I can't really say much about that, the only plausible (half-baked) explanation that I can give is they are fighting like brawlers.....

Would you say that in episode 20 when a sleepy Beeerus sneezed and took out what seemed to be a planet with a ki blast a feat for Vegeta and Goku who got out of the way that can be related to Hit?

Not really. It's just that DB characters don't have travel sped feats so their combat speed is considered superior. There is no in universe rule that states that. Piccolo wasn't specifically about speed there. Gero had just absrobed a little of his energy. But piccolo was explaining that the Z fighters only use their full power in huge bursts while they fight.

And yes that specific feat can be used for hit. But we don't really know how fast that blast is, in the anime atleast.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Got it, thank you for clearing that up. And good job on the respect thread.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@emperorthanos: Hit got 2 new attacks - that one hit kill move and the time-cage thing.

Also, amazing. He's one of my favourites in DBS

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@juzacloud: eventually might wait for the manga first

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time cage seems OP it's like some endless loop of time.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit also tanked JIREN's attacks

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Updated with his Dyspo fight.

Jiren fight will be next.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nice. Hit is one of my favorite characters. His presence was something that kept me invested in dragon ball super after the universe 6 arc. His fight with Goku was amazing and I like that he has the ability to continuously improve at a faster rate than Goku. It makes him an intriguing rival.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
    deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DrPepperMan

When you update this, I want to add for the durability section that hit was tanking multiple off Jiren's eye beams that were wrecking SSBKKX20 goku. Goku while extremely beat up took a regular blast from jiren that could one shot Kale, who no sell SSB goku's kamehameha.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 emperorthanos-  Moderator

And this is done for now. Stuff from the Jiren fight has now been included. Unfortunately there wasn't much in the manga except for one new technique.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.