Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

GT Son Goku (SSJ GOD) VS. Beerus

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Beast_mode999

@rehbeh:

I understand what your saying BUT... your adding the God power up to GTs Goku's new base power... that's not what happened to Beginning of Super Goku.

The God power up only multiplied Goku's base and as a side effect he absorbed the power.

As a matter of fact it doesn't make sense sin Goku's ssj1 was as strong as Ssg not Goku's base.

If GT base Goku were to turn into Super a Saiyan Red he would get one power up and after his power up wears out THEN he is left with only remnants of that power. He gets no stronger than that.

Your basically giving GT Goku a Ssg power up twice.

Look I'm about to craft a Graph to show you what you're doing vs what I'm doing

EdBeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: sorry I had to sleep and shit but anyway, we could keep arguing about the panel of SSG but it's pointless really so I vote to leave to another occasion.

I was about to say what rehbeh said, you can't deny Super Goku got a power up in base after SSG, we're all using beginning of Super because that was Goku before his God power up in base which last time we checked put them above SSJ3 which GT Goku already has, adding god Ki to GT Goku then he would receive the same power up that put base Super Goku at SSJ3 and if GT is already there then the power up would be even greater.

To summarize, Super Goku didn't get to SSJ3 levels just because he trained with Whis, it is because the power up that SSG gave him after the transformation. The same situation with GT Goku would theoretically put him above Super Goku by simple logic without considering SSB because that'd be too complicated and it'd be a pointless addition to the discussion.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
    ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

regardless of whether GT SSG Goku is weaker or stronger than Super SSG Goku; Beerus still wins.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edbeatle:

I'm not denying that Base Goku got a boost but he's giving the OP's Goku too boosts..

He's giving him one boost then giving him another boost for his Transformation. Goku only got the boost from base and then maintained a portion of the power After it wore off.

EdBeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: I can't really defend him cause I don't know the deal, from what I saw he didn't give GT two different power ups but that's another discussion besides the point that I don't want to start with.

We still don't know if Super anime Goku can transform into red anymore but anyway, with GT Goku achieving red that would give him the same boost that Super Goku received either during or after SSG which should put GT Goku SSG above Super Goku SSG and/or GT Base Goku above Super Base Goku, do you disagree?

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edbeatle: @edbeatle:

I don't agree but I hear what your saying but you keep forgetting that Current Base Goku is STRONGER than GT base Goku...

So if that's the case how does giving the giving the stronger Base Goku a stronger transformation Ssb make him weaker than a Weaker base Goku with a weaker Transformation.

Rehbeh was uninteentionally giving GT Goku the Base boost from the transformation THEN giving him the Ssg Boost. That's not how it worked with Goku in Super.

In Super Goku Got the transformation THEN as the transformation turned off his base was left with portions of the power

EdBeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999:

I know Super base is stronger than GT base but that's mainly because of the boost SSG gives to the base afterwards, and as I said he don't really know if current Goku can transform into SSG again, for all we know his SSJ could've replaced SSG in terms of power so current Goku wouldn't get the SSG boost again cause the SSG is SSJ.

Look, let's have an hypothetical situation here, let's say beginning of Super Goku had the same power as GT Goku and have him relive Super till the beginning of RoF, would you say current Super Base Goku is more powerful than the hypothetical Base Goku there?

As I said, I won't bother defending Rehbeh cause it's pointless to what we're discussing.

Anyway, I'm tired so I won't reply, good debating and blah.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: I'm gonna step in here for a second and try and explain what rehbeh was saying.

Look here:

Gt base goku > pre-god base goku

If we give both of them the same ssg transformation clearly we should have

Gt god goku > canon ssg goku

I think you are getting hung up on the fact that after his god transformation goku absorbs some of the power and his base becomes far stronger than that of Gt goku. However, if Gt goku absorbed the power of the god transformation he should be become stronger than super goku was at that same point in time. This isn't that relevant though lol I'm just trying to clear that up.

The whole argument here is whether or not replacing canon goku with Gt goku in battle of the gods would be enough to beat beerus. Obviously, the answer is beerus, but I thought I would try and clear up their argument for you lol.

RehBeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

FanDebates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay so

in GT Goku's base is miles ahead of Z Goku and even easily taking on two super saiyan gohan and goten.

So GT Goku > Z Goku

Z Goku was the one that faced beerus in Battle of Gods

Z Goku in SSG had Beerus using 70% of his power.

This is the same goku who is only stronger than Fat Majin Buu in SSJ3

Meanwhile GT Goku literally was stronger than Kid Buu and maybe even super buu in just baseform.

This is just KID GT GOKU

imagine if he was an adult you see a hint of that in SSJ4 how strong he'd be as an adult.

Kid GT Goku > Z Goku

so if Kid GT Goku went ssjg

He'd push beerus to use 90% of his power or more

he'd actually probably beat beerus in the fight.

Now this is BOG Beerus

Kid GT Goku once he absorbs that God Ki would pretty much be just insane in power.

soo uh yeah GT Goku takes the win here

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus is stupidily above SSG. It can't even be compared. Beerus just Hakais.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.