Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Bruce Faulconer

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do you guys think he should come back? Music is very important for film, TV and etc. Movies such as Psycho and Jaws wouldn't be the same without their film/score.

Here's a perfect example. So what do you guys think?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b57e3c01b199
    deactivated-5b57e3c01b199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Yup he should definitely come back. His score was amazing.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Music makes all the difference also can make you feel emotions.

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By botanix

To me, compared to the Japanese soundtrack, this one is emotionless and does not fit - at all. Anyway are you comparing this soundtrack to Jaws? Jaws is an entirely different league...

Btw here is Japanese soundtrack to compare, watch the entire movie before You decide which one is better please. I realize its a matter of opinion and liking, if find Japanese version leagues above English version when it comes to soundtrack. I think best suit for Japanese anime is Japanese soundtrack... its just... works.

Loading Video...

Keep in mind, soundtrack here is in mono and in fairly low quality, its sounds a lot better in higher quality.

Here is just a soundtrack in higher quality, this one is only 1 part from the video:

Loading Video...

And my favorite from Cell Games:

Loading Video...

Frieza Saga has some nice soundtracks too 0 - 0:44 than 1:44 till end.

Loading Video...

ryubh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO! Literally no point to it

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like falconer's soundtrack. It creates some of the most badass moments in dbz. But the Japanese soundtrack was great. It brought out more emotion and seemed to fit better. Some of falconer's timing was a little off. You could have two characters casually talking and there was badass music in the background.

So pretty much the two options are:

1. Falconer => badass

2. Japanese soundtrack => emotional

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@botanix

Anyway are you comparing this soundtrack to Jaws? Jaws is an entirely different league...

No...

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: No its not in a different league, or no you were not comparing them?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@botanix said:

@never_give_up: No its not in a different league, or no you were not comparing them?

I was talking about how music can change film and so on. I'm not comparing Jaws to DB. It really isn't that hard to understand.

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: I was talking about how music can change film and so on. I'm not comparing Jaws to DB. It really isn't that hard to understand.

To be completely honest it is not as easy to understand as You think. You said how important music in Jaws is than You give Cell vs Goku as a perfect example of that. In a way, comparing both.

But yeah i get what you mean. Music often is a deciding factor weather a movie is good or bad. Jaws without the soundtrack would be average, tops.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@botanix said:

@never_give_up: I was talking about how music can change film and so on. I'm not comparing Jaws to DB. It really isn't that hard to understand.

To be completely honest it is not as easy to understand as You think. You said how important music in Jaws is than You give Cell vs Goku as a perfect example of that. In a way, comparing both.

But yeah i get what you mean. Music often is a deciding factor weather a movie is good or bad. Jaws without the soundtrack would be average, tops.

I still don't see how you were confused.

Music plays a very important role in movies or television. Like how you said the Japanese music changes the tone...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
    deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe idk. I think the music in Super is fine as it is. But I guess I wouldn't mind it. His music in dbz was kinda dark and intense and the tone for Super is more upbeat and less serious. I'm not saying he couldn't make music that'd fit Super, I'm just saying idk.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.