Follow

Donna Troy

Character » Donna Troy appears in 2246 issues.

First appearing as a Wonder Woman doppelganger, Donna Troy has become one of the most beloved characters in the DC universe. Following the New 52 reboot, she is re-imagined as the perfect Amazonian weapon born of clay to battle Wonder Woman for the throne of Themiscyra.

stop under rating her.

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By justice teen

Donna Troy is one of those characters that is constanly being under rated. They havent given her her own series yet and most of the time they show her they make her look bad.  Most people would say it would be hard to giv her, her own series. why is that? nightwing and supergirl got one. i cant be because it will seem like a rip off her wonderwoman. in that case supergirl is a rip off of sumperman and night wing(batman) is a ripoff off of batman(original) . then they make her look bad by beating her up and making her seem weak(leadership and confidence wise). is this because Donna Troy is one of those complex characters that imtimidate editors and wrighters, with the challenge of bring out her full character or is it because noone knows how to present her.Donna Troy is nothing more than treasure trove fully of wonders that have yet to be explored. she is without a doubt the most interesting character DC has. For example the could talk about her being a connection to the multiverse, her powers as a goddess( they could say she forgot how to use them or dosent want to for some reason), the challenges she face with life, her quest to find herself and make herself known( so she wont always be wondergirl or in wonderwoman shadow). All these and mor could be use to for her in her own comic. it like i said she is the most interesting character but the least rated. so i implore Donna Troy fans, DC fans, and Editors help her get the recognition she desverse
    Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Green Skin
    @justice teen said:
    Donna Troy is one of those characters that is constanly being under rated. They havent given her her own series yet and most of the time they show her they make her look bad.  Most people would say it would be hard to giv her, her own series. why is that? nightwing and supergirl got one. i cant be because it will seem like a rip off her wonderwoman. in that case supergirl is a rip off of sumperman and night wing(batman) is a ripoff off of batman(original) . then they make her look bad by beating her up and making her seem weak(leadership and confidence wise). is this because Donna Troy is one of those complex characters that imtimidate editors and wrighters, with the challenge of bring out her full character or is it because noone knows how to present her.Donna Troy is nothing more than treasure trove fully of wonders that have yet to be explored. she is without a doubt the most interesting character DC has. For example the could talk about her being a connection to the multiverse, her powers as a goddess( they could say she forgot how to use them or dosent want to for some reason), the challenges she face with life, her quest to find herself and make herself known( so she wont always be wondergirl or in wonderwoman shadow). All these and mor could be use to for her in her own comic. it like i said she is the most interesting character but the least rated. so i implore Donna Troy fans, DC fans, and Editors help her get the recognition she desverse
    You must be high if you think that is true.  Don't get me wrong she's a great character, but she is far from DC's most interesting.
    justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By justice teen
    @Green Skin
    it was suppose to be one of the most interesting characters.
    Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Green Skin
    @justice teen said:
    @Green Skin: it was suppose to be one of the most interesting characters.
    Gotcha.  Is she on the current JLA team?  I heard she might be, but haven't had a chance to check it out yet.
    justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By justice teen
    @Green Skin
    yes she is
    Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Green Skin
    @justice teen said:
    @Green Skin: yes she is
    Awesome!  Hopefully they do her some justice.
    justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By justice teen
    @Green Skin
     doubt it the revamping everything so now she will go back to being under rated
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEGRAAF

I like her one the new JLA but im curious if she will be retconnedo ut of existence now. Her and Wally and Cassie
    Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Green Skin
    @justice teen said:
    @Green Skin:  doubt it the revamping everything so now she will go back to being under rated
    Maybe they wont, it looks like it might be her on the JLI cover.
    StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#10  Edited By StarKiller809
    @Green Skin
    What if that girl there is Gypse????
    justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By justice teen

i hope so i hate to see to her be under rated, but i love to see if she had her own series
    X_Titans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By X_Titans

Unfortunately, Donna is not going to be in the DCnU :(

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock

Donna was never really that interesting to me, especially with Wonder Woman overshadowing her. Donna, in my opinion, is just a pretty face, and sometimes written to be pretty angst-ridden. Well, at least that's what I get out of her James Robinson portrayal. I find Wonder Girl a bit more interesting than Donna, and that says a lot.

DC fans tend to overhype her strength, believing her to be as strong as Wonder Woman (because they think Wikis are legitimate sources), even though showings between both characters prove otherwise.

But, on a serious note, with Wonder Woman around, Donna will never get the same treatment she does.

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By justice teen
    @X_Titans
    why not
    Avatar image for batflasharrow96
    batflasharrow96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By batflasharrow96

Oh my God...You sound so...SMART!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.