Follow

Doctor Strange

Character » Doctor Strange appears in 4904 issues.

Dr. Stephen Strange was once a gifted but egotistical surgeon who sought out the Ancient One to heal his hands after they were wounded in a car accident. Instead, the Ancient One trained him to become Master of the Mystic Arts and the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth.

Why is everybody punking Strange lately?

Avatar image for akronis_the_immortal
    Akronis the Immortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

First it's Ghost Rider who beats by using the Penance Stare. How does that shit even work on him? He's done nothing wrong in his life as Sorceror Supreme and somehow, he get's incapacitated by it. And more recently, Hulk beat him while he was using the power of Zom. I don't know much about Zom, but apparently, he's a strong ass demon who has limitless power. If that's the case, why did he get pwn'd by Hulk so easily? Is Marvel out to get Strange? Was he to god moded before? Discuss.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Final Arrow

Strange blames he events of House of M on himself, It is his job to stop things like that from happening, Propbaly when the penance stare worked.

But the hulk thing is ust poor writting.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Rotten gun

the hulk thing was illustrating how powerful hulk had become... which lead to the rise of sentry...

Avatar image for akronis_the_immortal
    Akronis the Immortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final Arrow says:

"Strange blames he events of House of M on himself, It is his job to stop things like that from happening, Propbaly when the penance stare worked. But the hulk thing is ust poor writting."
    I never read House of M, so I didn't know what happened. And I agree, Hulk beating Strange was bad writing.
    lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By lordraiden

Akronis the Immortal says:

"First it's Ghost Rider who beats by using the Penance Stare. How does that shit even work on him? He's done nothing wrong in his life as Sorceror Supreme and somehow, he get's incapacitated by it. And more recently, Hulk beat him while he was using the power of Zom. I don't know much about Zom, but apparently, he's a strong ass demon who has limitless power. If that's the case, why did he get pwn'd by Hulk so easily? Is Marvel out to get Strange? Was he to god moded before? Discuss."

Cause he's probably a skrull, like blackbolt and countless others!

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kuchiku

wtf

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By fesak  Moderator

kuchiku says:

"wtf"

You're not to bright are you? Posting wtf in every thread.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kuchiku

its so it says im the last one who psted so that if some oone else posts then i know so i can then engage in a conversation

Black Smile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Black Smile

Perhaps it is that Doctor Strange may have done things prior to becoming The Sorcerer Supreme? After all he was just a doctor wanting to have his hands repaired to begin with also The whole hulk thing which I agree is worthess and compleate nonsense may have only been done to illistrate the point that Strange is not invincable its just a thought

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kuchiku

doc strange is awsome!!smiles

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.