Follow

Doctor Strange

Character » Doctor Strange appears in 4908 issues.

Dr. Stephen Strange was once a gifted but egotistical surgeon who sought out the Ancient One to heal his hands after they were wounded in a car accident. Instead, the Ancient One trained him to become Master of the Mystic Arts and the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth.

When is their coming ...

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By gambit987

When is their coming a new Doctor Strange solo serie.
    A serie where he becomes the socerer supreme again. They could call it the unbelievable Doctor Strange and they should use old Dr. Strange enemies (maybe sometimes with a makeover)like baron mordo, nightmare, dormamu, shuma-gorath and maybe even new villains.

Anyway does someone know if their will come a new Doctor Strange comic.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Don't know about anything new coming out but did you pick up Strange, I would highly recommend that.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Gambit1024

I'd love for Stephen to return to the Master of Mystic Arts title. Unfortunately, I don't see his return coming anytime soon. Brother Voodoo has had the title for what.. .a year? I say give him like 2 more years or wait till the Dr. Strange movie for him to get the title again.  

Movies have a lot of impact on the comics for sales. Like When Spider-Man 3 came out, comic Spidey went back to his black suit for a little while. 

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#4  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Gambit1024:
    hes still the master of the mystic arts just not sorceror supreme

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.