Follow

Doctor Doom

Character » Doctor Doom appears in 3794 issues.

The very mention of his name makes lesser men tremble! The brilliant scientist whose iron mask conceals his scarred (but once handsome) face! Master of science and sorcery, Victor Von Doom is the monarch of Latveria, attempting the betterment of humanity through world conquest! Unequaled and unrivaled in every manner, Doctor Doom has had many conflicts with both earthly and cosmic super-beings, but he will always be known as the eternal nemesis of Reed Richards and his accursed Fantastic Four!

A question about Dr Doom`s face.

YEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How is it possible that a person that powerful like God Doom can`t repair his face?

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hiddenlight

Spoiler alert (I can't access the options on my android)

It was Molecule Man the truly all-powerful one, and he never liked Doom that much, so he probably limited his powers to stop him from repairing his face. In the last issue he repaired Doom's face in the new universe created as he thought that everybody deserves to be "happy" (I don't remember the exact word)

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

plot or remembrance's sake but the latter has real world parallels.

YEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spoiler alert (I can't access the options on my android)

It was Molecule Man the truly all-powerful one, and he never liked Doom that much, so he probably limited his powers to stop him from repairing his face. In the last issue he repaired Doom's face in the new universe created as he thought that everybody deserves to be "happy" (I don't remember the exact word)

Oh. So, it`s MM stronger than the Beyonder?

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hate to be THAT GUY but this is not a battle...

YEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

Hate to be THAT GUY but this is not a battle...

I fully aware of that, but on General Discussion nobody is answering, soooo yeah

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: I thought it was franklin that repaired him at the end and not MM.

I think the reason Doom's face wasn't healed was because that is how he identified himself. If you look back to where Doom was explaining his plans to Stange in times runs out, every version of doom differed but they all wore a mask.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@livewyre718: @yep: I think that he is indeed way more powerful than the Beyonder as Franklin could recreate the entire multiverse using his powers, but I also think that he lacks the creativity to use them, that's why he handled them to Reed and Doom.

About Doom's face, I'm not sure, Franklin was the one that imagined the universes, Molecule Man only stabilished then in their places and fixed the multiverse. I personally think that this, and the return os Miles Morales this time at the 616, was made by MM seeing his interactions and dialogues in the final pages.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.