Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9484 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Who should Nightwing's new friends be?

RitchieB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RitchieB

so as we all know DC has either erased or drastically changed all of Dick Graysons old friends. so based on who is in the New 52 and the way they are now, who do you think would make a good friend/ crime fighting partner?

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

I wish he would get back with the Teen Titans in the new 52, but seeing that Cyborg is with the Justice League, Starfire is with Red Hood and the Outlaws, Beast Boy, and Raven are doing whatever, it won't work.
    They could try to adapt a Young Justice team in the new 52. (Aqualad or Aquagirl, Miss Martian, Blue Beetle...) no Zatanna because she's with Justice League Dark and wouldn't fit in with them. No Superboy either.

They could try to bring back Wally West or Donna Troy. And when Damian Wayne eventually comes back (I'm sure they will bring him back), he could join.

RitchieB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RitchieB

@batmannflash:

yea thats the trouble all of his old friends are occupied.

plus

i dont think Aqualad/girl or Miss Martian even exist in the New 52 right now. and I havent seen Blue Beetle in anything since they canceled his comic

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Alak

I'm hoping that Wally and Donna are still his best friends from his childhood. Currently in the New 52, only Babs has shown any real chemistry in regards to a crime-fighting partnership as well as establishing that they've known each other for ages. If Nightwing is to stay away from other crime fighters, then his roommates should be his partners/friends.

RitchieB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alak:

yea, i agree but i dont see that happening anytime soon. unless the Trinity Wars change the DCU significantly

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems likely they'll have his roommates be his friends.I would blue beetle,wally,and anyone else missing(beetle not been spotted since his book's cancellation)show up out of nowhere and offer him a spot in a secret hero black ops type team,like Young Justice the tv series.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batmannflash

@ritchieb: yeah, well doesn't hurt making new friends. it is the new52 after all! Miss Martian could exist if they went deeper into Martian Manhunter's past in JLA. Aquagirl does exist! she showed up for a little bit in aquaman #18, and justice league (the issues about atlantis). it would be interesting to have miss martian and aquagirl to be nightwing's connection to the "extraordinary" outside of Gotham. Nice profile pic by the way ;)

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

dropkickjake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl. Interesting play of hope and cynicism towards humanity.

A crossover with Helena Wayne, if done right, could be absolutely hilarious.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What i'd like would be for them to eventually bring Donna and Wally back, and have a new team of Titans created just like the Justice League was back in the day. There's a threat that no hero can solve alone, and so a group of amazing people comes together to take care of it.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T__T

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Aquagirl, Supergirl

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with the Kara/Dick interaction. I think its too good of an opportunity to pass up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.