Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9469 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Who could Nightwing Beat

Avatar image for explodingpineapple
    explodingpineapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Who do you think is the top person Nightwing can beat. Thanks.

Avatar image for explodingpineapple
    explodingpineapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Deathstroke, didn't he beat him once?

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bane I think.

Perhaps we need some type of tier list though, as i'd also say he could take down Ra's, Ivy, Freeze, and a number of his "father's" other enemies.

Nightwingdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. I do it all the time in Injustice Gods among Us.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JayAaerow

Hm! Lemme think:

-Red Hood(Done it)

-Red Robin(Done it when Tim was Robin shortly before he became Red Robin)

-Robin(Damian Wayne)

-Batgirl(Stephanie Brown)

-Cyborg(Done it once as Robin)

-Starfire(Has done it once too with Gadgetry)

-Batman(?)(Only If he does some uber planning and Writers ignore Batgod for a minute, MAYYYYYBBBEEEEEEE. Hard to say cause on paper, he looks like he can take a win or 2 and Bats still in a majority but then you look at feats and what actually happen when he confronts him. Nightwing can't raise a fist properly to his father-figure who, in returns, can fully well do so.)

-Black Bat(Cassandra)(He KOe her by surprise once)

-Deathstroke(Maybe him If he actually used Gadgetry for once in his life against him. Did his electrical tasers and gas pellet escape his mind when fighting him pre-reboot? He'd pull it out against anyone else)

-Killer Croc(Done it twice)

-Beast Boy(He gained the upperhand against Beat Boy's impostor who's name escape me)

-Talia(I'm pretty sure he can redo her pretty face. They never liked each other, anyway.)

-Clayface(Has done it)

-William Cobb(Has Done it)

-Ra's Al Ghul(Done it)

-Poison Ivy(Done it as Robin with a rock)

-Joker(Done it as Robin)

-Mister Freeze(Done it as Robin)

Just some notable people that he could possibly/have beaten. I don't know the highest.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie for heroes. The playing field is level because of each man's strengths/weaknesses. I dare say Grayson's kung fu is stronger..

For villains I'll go ahead with Bane is the hardest "villain" he can take on and possibly win. They are in the same bracket so to speak.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. I do it all the time in Injustice Gods among Us.

lmfao that's the same universe where Dick died from falling on a rock though.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_christopher: In Taylor's defense, it was actually the nerve shot that did him in but in all seriousness it doesn't make his death any less absurd smh. DC is having a field day with poor Nightwing.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_christopher: In Taylor's defense, it was actually the nerve shot that did him in but in all seriousness it doesn't make his death any less absurd smh. DC is having a field day with poor Nightwing.

Exactly. Same universe where he pays so little attention to his surroundings that he didn't even notice Damian attacking him.

Avatar image for the_nightwing_the1st
    The_Nightwing_the1st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else see the nightwingfeats.blogspot section where Lex pumped a room full of Nervetoxin that knocked out everyone (Bat-family/sons and Batgirl) except Nightwing, who POTUS Lex (who trains A LOT) had to beat down and continue to beating down Nightwing to keep him down. And pre-reboot, Nightwing was known to have kryptonite with him, like Batman.

So I think that in a real fight he could take on Superman or Batman (ignoring wrriters' preference to BATGOD).

for villains: Deathstroke (they were back and forth A LOT very seldom to conclusion), Bane (beats Batman's Bane training simulator thing by breaking Bane simulator's back), Anyone Bats beats, I think Nightwing could winout against. and Even most superpowered enemies. Superpowers often lose to Batman through prep and lack of ability to hit him. Nightwing is HARDER to hit (Bats dodged Darkseid's omega beam [no one else has]) and is just as able to prep

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

probably daredevil moon knight and deadpool by knocking him out dc idk

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.