Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9479 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Sinister tweets from Kyle Higgins

• 122 results
    SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By SmoothJammin

@vernierhawk001: There is a murder at Haly's circus. >.>

10 bucks says it's the clown guy.

LuigiBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By LuigiBat

Just had a random thought. Dick had been given the Court of Owls tooth implant from when he was a kid, no? If he were to die (I'm still hoping this won't happen) then would him having been exposed to the chemical for so many years actually allow him to cheat death like the Talons?

Avatar image for graysonofgotham
    graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By graysonofgotham

@LuigiBat said:

Just had a random thought. Dick had been given the Court of Owls tooth implant from when he was a kid, no? If he were to die (I'm still hoping this won't happen) then would him having been exposed to the chemical for so many years actually allow him to cheat death like the Talons?

I'd be cool with that as long as the brought him back. They could even say it was a one time only thing and once was all it could ever work. It'd be crazy if Dick did die and before being brought back Jason sees Bruce still wont break his one rule and is back in the fold for good.

LuigiBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By LuigiBat

@richardjohngrayson said:

@LuigiBat said:

I'd be cool with that as long as the brought him back. They could even say it was a one time only thing and once was all it could ever work. It'd be crazy if Dick did die and before being brought back Jason sees Bruce still wont break his one rule and is back in the fold for good.

If they brought him back like that he'd look all weird though. Still damn sexy but not quite the same as before, unless of course Bruce found a cure of some kind for the Talon serum to alleviate the affect of the drug without killing the person.

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By vernierhawk001

@SmoothJammin said:

Knew i hated clowns for a reason

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vernierhawk001

@SmoothJammin said:

Ok. I just saw the solicits. My face did this -_- . Lame is right. I mean, how cliche can they get! This is exactly what I was hoping they'd avoid (and stated as much) a few posts above. I'm really hoping that they don't waste this opportunity. As for the victim....Sonia, anyone?

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SmoothJammin

@vernierhawk001: @LuigiBat: @richardjohngrayson:

Suddenly I'm worried again after reading your guys' posts lol. Damn. Way to take things at face value Jam. Next month, sh!t is really going to hit the fan. My only relief is Young Justice making it's way back onto the air.

timelord786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By timelord786

it will be so flipping boring without Nightwing around in comics ... they can't kill him off. And if they do i can honestly see the Bat family changing there method ... i mean Dick gets along with all of them and has even help train Jason, Damian and Tim. If Dick dies i want him to go with a bang ... i want his death to be epic and affecting everyone!

gotwillpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#59  Edited By gotwillpower

@TheCrowbar said:

@Mercy_:

Self-promotion he's building buzz for his work so you buy it.

Totally agree, I doubt anybody in this arc will die (from the Bat family).

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60  Edited By TheCrowbar

@gotwillpower said:

@TheCrowbar said:

@Mercy_:

Self-promotion he's building buzz for his work so you buy it.

Totally agree, I doubt anybody in this arc will die (from the Bat family).

They could kill Bruce off. Remember the writers were told to write comics as if they're fan fictions(Hopefully DC editorial finally got that memo)

LuigiBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By LuigiBat

Quick update.

Last night I tweeted this to Kyle Higgins:

No Caption Provided

To which he responded "Actually it IS simple, so simple it only takes 2lines of a script :)".

At this stage I think he's simply enjoying having fans tweet him about Dick Grayson possibly dying,seen a few people rant at him about it, he's gotta be toying with us and leading people on whenever he thinks he can get away with it.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LuigiBat said:

Quick update.

No Caption Provided

To which he responded "Actually it IS simple, so simple it only takes 2lines of a script :)".

At this stage I think he's simply enjoying having fans tweet him about Dick Grayson possibly dying,seen a few people rant at him about it, he's gotta be toying with us and leading people on whenever he thinks he can get away with it.

Yeah, it sounds like he's just getting off on all of this. Can't say I blame him, I like messing with people just as much as the next guy. However, I still don't think Dick's going to be killed. We know he won't die for good, but besides that why would they kill him off this soon after the reboot, when his story is doing well? If they kill him its going to come off as something to boost sales. A shock value death, that'll lose all meaning when he comes back.

LuigiBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By LuigiBat

@Nathaniel_Christopher said:

@LuigiBat said:

Quick update.

No Caption Provided

Yeah, it sounds like he's just getting off on all of this. Can't say I blame him, I like messing with people just as much as the next guy. However, I still don't think Dick's going to be killed. We know he won't die for good, but besides that why would they kill him off this soon after the reboot, when his story is doing well? If they kill him its going to come off as something to boost sales. A shock value death, that'll lose all meaning when he comes back.

Yeah, if Dick gets killed it will be for sales. Then they will bring him back when there is a lull in sales as a means of generating interest.

If you look at each of the Bat-Family members and examine their current scenarios etc it makes no sense at all to kill any of them at the moment.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LuigiBat said:

@LuigiBat said:

Quick update.

No Caption Provided

Yeah, if Dick gets killed it will be for sales. Then they will bring him back when there is a lull in sales as a means of generating interest.

If you look at each of the Bat-Family members and examine their current scenarios etc it makes no sense at all to kill any of them at the moment.

The only one I can see being killed is Alfred to be honest. And his importance to the comic world as a living character is on the exact same level as Uncle Ben's importance as a dead character.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Rick_Grayson
    @LuigiBat said:

Quick update.

No Caption Provided

This guy is an absolute tool. If it actually does happen now after a tweet like that he deserves to be fired and removed form the comic industry entirely.
    LuigiBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By LuigiBat

@Rick_Grayson said:

@LuigiBat said:

Quick update.

No Caption Provided

This guy is an absolute tool. If it actually does happen now after a tweet like that he deserves to be fired and removed form the comic industry entirely.

I think Kyle knows that if he does actually kill Dick he's gonna be in for one hell of a backlash from fans and he'll lose a lot of popularity as a writer. Thats why I think he's bluffing and just f**king around with us, he's enjoying the attention and he's being controversial whenever possible to maintain that attention.

britsera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By britsera

I would hate to see Dick die... but you have to admit it would be awesome to see the Family just implode (not slowly drift apart, but just end with something like that happening). Not now, of course, they're just getting back into being friendly towards another...

"NW doesn't have to be Grayson..." Hmm... who could succeed Dick as NW? We know Tim has acrobatic skills now...

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SmoothJammin

Kill him. I dare you. I know where you sleep.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#69  Edited By ReVamp

@SmoothJammin said:

Kill him. I dare you. I know where you sleep.

You're too kind.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#70  Edited By dernman  Online
    @ReVamp: Replacing Dick with Cassandra Cain as Nightwing will make all her fans happy. :p
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ReVamp

@Dernman said:

@ReVamp: Replacing Dick with Cassandra Cain as Nightwing will make all her fans happy. :p

You just had to go there, didn't you?

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#72  Edited By PlasticBag

I was at school when I saw that tweet I had no idea it was you! When I saw it I was like oh damn Nightwing is done for. -_-

Crash_Recovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Crash_Recovery

@LuigiBat: Not a major thing.

There have been imitation Nightwings before. A lunatic named Tad became Nite-Wing during Chuck Dixon/Scott McDaniel's run, and post One Year Later, Jason Todd was Nightwing.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By PlasticBag

@britsera said:

I would hate to see Dick die... but you have to admit it would be awesome to see the Family just implode (not slowly drift apart, but just end with something like that happening). Not now, of course, they're just getting back into being friendly towards another...

"NW doesn't have to be Grayson..." Hmm... who could succeed Dick as NW? We know Tim has acrobatic skills now...

If I understand what your saying then NO! I am so against Tim becoming Nightwing he needs to stay as Red Robin. For me it'd be the worse to see him become Nightwing.

LuigiBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By LuigiBat

Higgin's latest tweet on DOTF: " Just turned in letters for one of the creepiest, most haunting, tragic scenes I've written. Shiver. #WingsinTrouble" He better be bluffing or he's gonna be in for a lot of trouble.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By PlasticBag

@LuigiBat said:

Higgin's latest tweet on DOTF: " Just turned in letters for one of the creepiest, most haunting, tragic scenes I've written. Shiver. #WingsinTrouble" He better be bluffing or he's gonna be in for a lot of trouble.

Even though if he isn't bluffing and somehow Dick dies I'm actually kinda excited to see how. In a way it'd be horrible loosing him since I am a huge fan! On the other hand though kinda wanna see how he would go out. Also I hate that #WingisinTrouble I say people cheering for Dick to do! I was all like wtf!

LuigiBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By LuigiBat

Spoke to a reviewer of comics earlier, he said he doesn't think anyone will die in the arc (said Alfred was most likely to die or at least lose a limb). He said he could imagine them maiming Dick though, which would undoubtedly lead to him getting the Oracle role and would probably result in closeness between him and Babs (who else would be able to aid his recovery best?).

Nightflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Nightflame

I can honestly say that if they maimed Dick I would lead a revolt against DC that would ultimatly end with the person responsible dying painfully and/or slowly. It would simply drive me completly and totally insane.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By SmoothJammin

@Nightflame said:

I can honestly say that if they maimed Dick I would lead a revolt against DC that would ultimatly end with the person responsible dying painfully and/or slowly. It would simply drive me completly and totally insane.

@LuigiBat said:

Spoke to a reviewer of comics earlier, he said he doesn't think anyone will die in the arc (said Alfred was most likely to die or at least lose a limb). He said he could imagine them maiming Dick though, which would undoubtedly lead to him getting the Oracle role and would probably result in closeness between him and Babs (who else would be able to aid his recovery best?).

It pains me to link this source but we all remember how Snyder was tying elements from Batman Beyond right...? You fellas recall how ol' boy Grayson winds up in that continuity? What's frightening is Batman Beyond Unlimited loosely ties into current events

I don't believe Kyle will follow this exact script but my magic 8-ball is telling me the events in Death of The Family will play out as a farce of what's aforementioned in the scan. If you read American Vampire or even Gates of Gotham you know Snyder's niche lies in weaving together history, old and new and building upon it's foundation to form HUGE epic stories. Everything is beginning to fall in place. Yikes.

LuigiBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By LuigiBat

Jammin

If that is the route they go down I will be very, very angry. However, Batman Beyond Unlimited is within the same universe as TAS, the very same universe where Bruce is so single-minded that he pushes everyone away in pursuit of his mission. Whereas in the current universe we know Bruce has a lot of strong (no homo) feelings towards Dick. One of the main aspects of that Batman Beyond Unlimited arc was how Bruce was so adamant he hadn't done anything wrong that he wouldn't even apologise to Dick, would that happen with this current Batman? I kinda doubt it.

I suppose it'd be interesting (perhaps in an elseworlds arc) to see what would happen if Dick died as a direct result of Bruce's actions, lets say Bruce's single-mindedness caused him to put Dick in a situation where he would've died no matter what. If the rest of the family knew what Bruce had done they would all turn their back's on him, except maybe Tim because he'd probably see it as an opportunity to be Bruce's main man again (p.s I'm joking), I could even see Damian trying to kill him for it initially. Damian would probably consider doing something 'Red-Hood-ish' initially, no doubt he'd speak to Jason on the matter before coming to the conclusion that the best way to avenge his former mentor and brother would be to take up his mantle and seek to usurp Batman without use of excessive violence.

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vernierhawk001

@LuigiBat said:

Honestly, when I was thinking about what Joker could do to really hurt Dick....i mean REALLY hurt him, I thought of this. So much of his personality is tied to him being able to "fly". If they really want to show a sadistic Joker, this would be the way to go.....don't kill him, just cut the thing that really defines him. it's one of those thing sI thought about then tried to mind-wipe...lol

@SmoothJammin said:

@Nightflame said:

@LuigiBat said:

It pains me to link this source but we all remember how Snyder was tying elements from Batman Beyond right...? You fellas recall how ol' boy Grayson winds up in that continuity? What's frightening is Batman Beyond Unlimited loosely ties into current events

I don't believe Kyle will follow this exact script but my magic 8-ball is telling me the events in Death of The Family will play out as a farce of what's aforementioned in the scan. If you read American Vampire or even Gates of Gotham you know Snyder's niche lies in weaving together history, old and new and building upon it's foundation to form HUGE epic stories. Everything is beginning to fall in place. Yikes.

Crap

britsera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By britsera

Uh-oh, just got an idea.

Killing Dick is very unlikely. Knocking him out of commission for a while isn't, essp. with Babs batgirling again. Plus, we've all be waiting for the Red Robin book to finally drop (DC, hurry up, geez). What if they replace one Robin with the other, and Dick just acts as a supporting character for a while?

Vitacura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Vitacura
    LuigiBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By LuigiBat

@britsera said:

Uh-oh, just got an idea.

Killing Dick is very unlikely. Knocking him out of commission for a while isn't, essp. with Babs batgirling again. Plus, we've all be waiting for the Red Robin book to finally drop (DC, hurry up, geez). What if they replace one Robin with the other, and Dick just acts as a supporting character for a while?

One word: NO.

Teen Titans is Tim's book, in the same was Red Hood and the Outlaws is basically Jason's book.

Nightflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Nightflame

You don't kill Dick Grayson. You don't maime Dick Grayson. You don't take Dick Grayson out of commision. You don't even think about it. It's just wrong.
    lilcraig92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By lilcraig92

I think they goin kill off Alfred bcuz they need a place for Harper Row

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#87  Edited By BatWatch

I've been pondering death of a family, and I just can't see them killing off anybody when they are trying to build a new fan base.

How is this for an idea? Maybe it is the Wayne legacy that is destroyed and all the Bat Family have to start fighting crime without funding. That could be interesting.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah man put those scans away! Its bad enough Bruce slept with Barbara in that universe, then he went and pulled that!! Pissed me off.

I agree on that path Damian would take. Really I think it'd be the end of his partnership with Bruce. Dick was a good mentor and friend, Bruce isn't. lol nothing to really argue on who Damian would choose.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SmoothJammin

@Nathaniel_Christopher: But there is a Terry Mcginnis! In Batman 700(I think) you see Damian first rescuing him as a child, then mentoring him much how Bruce did on the show. Batman Inc also exists in the Beyond universe. New 52 is the perfect platform for integrating the two timelines if you think about it~

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SmoothJammin said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher: But there is a Terry Mcginnis! In Batman 700(I think) you see Damian first rescuing him as a child, then mentoring him much how Bruce did on the show. Batman Inc also exists in the Beyond universe. New 52 is the perfect platform for integrating the two timelines if you think about it~

Yeah, but Bruce is a dick in that universe. At the moment relations between him and his two favored sons are pretty good. I could only see them very loosely tying those two timelines together. I'd never want to see Dick maimed like that or forced to take up the Oracle role. (Tim is much more suited to that position) I did like Damian being the one to find and train Terry though, so its not like all the ideas there were awful.

RitchieB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By RitchieB

its a ploy if you look at the comic book sales Dick ranks about 30th overall (including all of marvel comics and the others) and about 14th in DC. last month he was only a few places behind Superman and he outsells WW. so do to his ratings I highly doubt he will get killed off.

LuigiBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By LuigiBat

@SmoothJammin said:

I'd like to see Terry included in the current continuity but I'd hate for Bruce to end up like he did in the Beyond-verse as a grumpy old man who's managed to push away anyone who ever cared for him.

For me I always kinda saw Terry as being Dick Grayson 2.0 (yeah I know he's pretty much a clone of Bruce in terms of DNA) in terms of personality and relationship with Bruce, and it seemed like Bruce used his experience with Dick as a lesson in how to best deal with Terry.He basically learnt from his mistakes with Dick and in many ways Terry was like a second chance. With the improved relationship between Bruce and Dick in the New 52 I have to wonder where Terry would fit in, for me his importance as a character was that he allowed Bruce to fix his past mistakes and learn from his errors in dealing with the Bat-Family.

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By vernierhawk001

@LuigiBat said:

Jammin

If that is the route they go down I will be very, very angry. However, Batman Beyond Unlimited is within the same universe as TAS, the very same universe where Bruce is so single-minded that he pushes everyone away in pursuit of his mission. Whereas in the current universe we know Bruce has a lot of strong (no homo) feelings towards Dick. One of the main aspects of that Batman Beyond Unlimited arc was how Bruce was so adamant he hadn't done anything wrong that he wouldn't even apologise to Dick, would that happen with this current Batman? I kinda doubt it.

I suppose it'd be interesting (perhaps in an elseworlds arc) to see what would happen if Dick died as a direct result of Bruce's actions, lets say Bruce's single-mindedness caused him to put Dick in a situation where he would've died no matter what. If the rest of the family knew what Bruce had done they would all turn their back's on him, except maybe Tim because he'd probably see it as an opportunity to be Bruce's main man again (p.s I'm joking), I could even see Damian trying to kill him for it initially. Damian would probably consider doing something 'Red-Hood-ish' initially, no doubt he'd speak to Jason on the matter before coming to the conclusion that the best way to avenge his former mentor and brother would be to take up his mantle and seek to usurp Batman without use of excessive violence.

I'd pay money for that...but as a side arc/ alternate universe story...(non canon...shoot, they can even revamp it as being a nightmare bruce has). I hate the fact that, as I become more of a grayson/batman fan, I start disliking Bruce more. I try to think of Bruce in terms of TAS, Under the Red Hood, even YJ versions where he's not just a jerk for the heck of it. I liked the way TAS (the original) portrayed him as sufuuciently dark but having a charming side and even a few moments of levity. Young Justice shows a serious side but with him being more withdrawn...but not really hostile. I'd rather cast Bruce as a "I was hurt so I'm going to do everything in my power to see that never happens to anyone else" kind of guy. Sure he goes overboard sometimes and puts the mision before other stuff, but none of this Bruce who hates anyone and everything thats not fighting crime. Sorry, random word-burst...lol

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By vernierhawk001

@SmoothJammin said:

Yeah, but Bruce is a dick in that universe. At the moment relations between him and his two favored sons are pretty good. I could only see them very loosely tying those two timelines together. I'd never want to see Dick maimed like that or forced to take up the Oracle role. (Tim is much more suited to that position) I did like Damian being the one to find and train Terry though, so its not like all the ideas there were awful.

A friend and I were talking about Dick in the oracle role and came to the conclusion that it doesn't really work. Babs was successful because she had the hacking skills, etc. Dick, while not dumb, is not known for his skills in that area. If they do maime him, somehow, I think he'd go into a deep depression and maybe have to show himself fighting through that. But who would honestly buy a Nightwing title that shows him being depressed all day? Idk, man

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#95  Edited By SuperJedi17

It seems like they may kill Alfred.go to dc's site and the solicit for either issue 14 or 15 mentions "and where's Alfred".I hope they don't kill anyone,i'm fine with the family dynamic that they share to be broken,but if that happens it would probably be due to a decision Bruce makes.Wouldn't you agree?

lilcraig92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By lilcraig92

@SuperJedi17: I see them doin dat for harper row

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#97  Edited By BatWatch

@vernierhawk001:

Vern, I concur that Bruce is just a tad too much of a dick. I do not want a major change, but it does bug me when he blocks out all socialization sometimes.

Also, the Damian/Nightwing revenge idea is very clever.

@vernierhawk001:

I can see Tim taking the role of Oracle pretty easily. He has not done anything particularly useful in Teen Titans anyway, and Tim has been a lousy field commander.

Dick could never be Oracle for lots of reasons.

@lilcraig92:

Harper has done mechanical things, but I don't recall her doing much in the way of hacking.

lilcraig92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By lilcraig92

@PsychoKnights: Idk she seem very nosey

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ReVamp

@SmoothJammin: I'd like to mention that Grayson has always been dead in the Beyond universe, so I'm not sure there's any connection to be found here. Not to mention the blue in the costume, I doubt we'll be seeing Grayson change the color of his costume any time soon, specially for him to be killed off.

LuigiBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By LuigiBat

@vernierhawk001 said:

@LuigiBat said:

Jammin

I'd pay money for that...but as a side arc/ alternate universe story...(non canon...shoot, they can even revamp it as being a nightmare bruce has). I hate the fact that, as I become more of a grayson/batman fan, I start disliking Bruce more. I try to think of Bruce in terms of TAS, Under the Red Hood, even YJ versions where he's not just a jerk for the heck of it. I liked the way TAS (the original) portrayed him as sufuuciently dark but having a charming side and even a few moments of levity. Young Justice shows a serious side but with him being more withdrawn...but not really hostile. I'd rather cast Bruce as a "I was hurt so I'm going to do everything in my power to see that never happens to anyone else" kind of guy. Sure he goes overboard sometimes and puts the mision before other stuff, but none of this Bruce who hates anyone and everything thats not fighting crime. Sorry, random word-burst...lol

Your comment about them possibly revamping it as a nightmare set of a whole cluster-f*ck of thoughts in my head.

What if the Death of the Family is all Bruce's nightmare, what if Joker has used fear gas or modded it to the point where it causes Bruce to hallucinate extensively and dream up some kinda crap where Dick, Alfred and everyone else dies. Would be kinda cool to see at the end of the arc Dick and the rest burst in on Joker torturing Bruce and beat down on him big-time. Then of course our boy Dicky would be seen carrying Bruce out in his arms (think what Bruce did when Jason died).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.