Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9492 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Other recommended reading?

brobertz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I've almost finished collecting all the trades for the pre-New52 Nightwing series, and I have some other stuff featuring Dick like:

1.batman prodigal

2.Batman Black Mirror

3.The Outsiders (full run)

4. Nightwing (full New52 run)

5. Grayson vol1 (I will get the others when they come out)

6. Titans (2007 series)

7. Things like blood borne and the target.

I was wondering if their were any books that you guys could recommend with Dick Grayson in it. I'm always looking to further my collection!

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For Pre-New 52 you can get Grant Morrison's Batman and Robin run, as that was featuring Dick as Batman working alongside Damian. There are about 4 collected volumes for it altogether.

Time and the Batman, Gates of Gotham, Life After Death, and Long Shadows are also tales that feature Dick as Batman. And all are solid. Really the only other thing i'd suggest would be the New Teen Titans run.

Aahz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Robin Year One and Batman the Gauntlet if you want more about his time as Robin.

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

You should check out some of the older Teen Titans volumes.

Folly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would agree with nathaniel_christopher about the New Teen Titans run and would even begin with the first issues from the 80s (before Crisis on Infinite Earths).

Teen Titans: Year One shows quite good how Batmans and Robins relationship works and logically how the first Teen Titans formed.

oompers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oompers

The Devin Grayson Titans run, back when Devin was a decent writer. No Man's Land was an epic Batfamily story in which Nightwing shows up a lot.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morrison's Batman and Robin.

The first 2 volumes of Nightwing are available now By Chuck Dixon.

Robin Year One.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.