Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9479 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Nightwing vs Bane LIVE-ACTION

RBchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The main photo for the fight.
    The main photo for the fight.

Hey guys, I just made a live-action video of Bane and Nightwing facing off against one another.

For those who don't know, this is the third episode of this Grayson inspired series that I'm currently developing; it's called Gotham City Stories (but it takes place in Bludhaven too).

I would be thrilled if you guys could just take a look at it and tell me what you think about the video and what could have been done better with the characters.

We only spent 30$ in props and costumes but we did our best with what we had. Thanks for your attention!

RBchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: Thanks, man, really appreciate it!

RBchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RBchaos

Anyone else willing to share thoughts?

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hey! This is the first of your videos that I've seen. Really appreciate the passion and thought you've put into this. I've thought about a Dick vs Bane fight before. Good to see your take on it.

Love how you started off with Bane playing the piano. It may not always be true but I think most folks associate that with intelligence or...a certain level of refinement. It compliments his character.

The dialogue from Dick was great at the end. I could see it coming from the pages of his comic which is a good sign. :)

RBchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for the late reply but I really appreciate your thoughts. Thank you so much :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.