Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9484 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Grayson #2 preview

JazzLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JazzLover

I didn't know where I should post this so I created a new topic, I hope it's ok.

The cover + preview

I liked the preview, it looks like it's gonna be another great issue. I can't wait.

What do you think guys?

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By redwingx

Looks great!

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very excited! Thanks for posting.

Avatar image for anthonyclements
    AnthonyClements

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HI all,

If I didn't put this in the right place, forgive me. Is Grayson a temporary title, I mean is Richard going back to another costumed ID at some point? I sort of like the thought of him as a James Bond -lite character, but he 'fits' with his hero persona, in an costume, kicking butt.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By redwingx

@anthonyclements said:

HI all,

If I didn't put this in the right place, forgive me. Is Grayson a temporary title, I mean is Richard going back to another costumed ID at some point? I sort of like the thought of him as a James Bond -lite character, but he 'fits' with his hero persona, in an costume, kicking butt.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

It probably is.

I personally would love if they could combine both worlds. Make Dick Nightwing again instead of Agent 37 and keep him as a superspy. As for a costume, give him a domino mask and keep the spy costumes.

JazzLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By JazzLover

I have read the issue now and I can say that Grayson is the best thing that happened to Dick since the reboot. I really hope the Grayson team will keep up their good work.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.