Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9430 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Do ComicViners think Dick Grayson is a moron?

• 87 results
    sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By sa5m

Only when he is with the Babs ^^

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By DEGRAAF

@Nathaniel_Christopher said:

@Gambit1024said:

Dick's the superhero Jason's the planner Tim's the detective Damien's the fighter Bruce is the jack of all trades, but each Robin is (or will be in time) the best at their respective trade.

I sort of agree. I think its best to say Dick's the best all around out of the three. He's the closest one to Bruce and the best suited to being Batman. Tim is the detective. Jason as the planner? Yeah I guess so, but we need to keep in mind more often than not that's because he has time to plan ahead before hand. Its not so much Bruce's "Be prepared for everything type planning", as it is him stacking the decks in his own favor when he knows what the situation will be.

@SmoothJammin

said:

@DPNugget said:
    This is the first i've ever heard of Dicks intelligence ever being questioned.
    You can't honestly say he isn't waaay overshadowed by Tim and Bruce's "intellectual prowess". To the point where viners only credit his combat skills/leadership above everything else. Thing is, Dick has achieved everything he knows through hardwork. Bats literally drilled him like a soldier on how to understand all the fundamentals of vigilantism. Thats where Dick excels. He is the most complete crimefighter in Batmans stead. Tim is a prodigy, which makes him something special but nowhere near as versatile as Dick. Nightwing is Batman greatest ally for a reason. He's always there to catch him.. Jason Todd has proven to be quite the journeyman, traveling the world, learning his own trade and expanding upon what he was taught as Robin. You can really tell that Jason wants to study and improve his game and he shares this distinction with Bruce. They're both tortured geniouses, the only difference being that Jason has crossed the line into insanity. On street smarts Jay is likely #1, just edging out Grayson. To vouch for Dick, I recommend reading Who is Donna Troy, The Judas Contract, A Lonely Place of Dying. When he's up against something huge(Professor Pyg/B&R, Detective Comics/James Gordon) he goes into hardcore detective mode otherwise he thrives in his role as an uber confident thrill seeker, which is why he's more of a speed chess guy.. I believe Dick is on par with Tim when the chips are down and he's forced to get serious, in general it's obviously Tim. His critical thinking skills are a robotic 2nd nature to him now. He's methodical in everything he does. Nightwing takes my vote as the most efficient hero, since he possesses all the tools to get the job done and doesn't lack in any category. Tim is second, since he gets whipped by 10 yr olds and dropped out of Highschool and Jason is in a class of his own. Don't really know how to call that one yet.

^This, this and this again. Overall, Dick is the best and most complete crimefighter. He's Bruces one true heir and has been drilled in everything Bruce knows. Tim does beat him as a detective, but thats not due to any failing on Dicks part. Thats imply due to Tim being a prodigy. Sometimes hard work and dedication just aren't a match for pure raw talent. Its not necessarily fair, but it is what it is. I'm not trying to lessen Tim's skills, i'm just pointing out that even with those skills he doesn't beat Dick by much. If given the exact same case, Tim would solve it first probably every single time. BUT, Dick would still solve the case. That's due to hard work, training and experience gained through the years. No amount of talent can replace wisdom.

In terms of Jason, he's gained his edge by studying under various teachers and learning various skills just like Bruce did, but if were ranking them in any way i'd still put him near the bottom.

In terms of crimefighting as a whole it'd be Dick>Tim>Jason>Damien. In terms of detective skills i'd say, Tim>Dick>Jason>Damien. Tim doesn't beat Dick by much, but he does pull a victory here. In terms of planning i'd say Jason>Dick>Tim>Damien. This is the area where I think Jason managed to truly shine. However, I can't help but think it needs to be made clear that again, Jason has the time to plan ahead, but Dick always reacts accordingly in the heat of the moment. Long term planning, Jason. Short term planning, Dick. Dick's a genius at adapting to the present situation, while Jason's an expert at predicting what might happen. In terms of fighting its a little tricky, but i'd say Jason>Dick>Tim>Damien. Jason's got the training and has focused a lot in that area, Dick has the training plus the experience. Tim has the training, but it isn't his specialty. Lacks Jason's aggresion and Dick's experience. And I wouldn't say Jason wins by much in this area.

While i agree with you on almost everything. I feel even while Dick was Batman they portrayed him poorly. I can understand the inexperience of being batman leading to some mistakes but he did lead the Teen Titans, i just thought it was poor writing when Dick failed to place strong security measures for the bat cave. Alos while i agree he is a great in the moment type of fighter he always seemed reactive and chasing loose ends, never having a true handle on things. It seemed like when he was Nightwing something would go wrong and he would learn immediately from it but to me his time as Batman felt like he was running in circles. I heard he was better portrayed in Detective Comics and Streets of gotham (i only read Batman and Batman and Robin) and i hope to pick those up but i just felt like he was portrayed as struggling to whole time while in the cowl never truely adapting to the situation.

I still think he is the best of the robins and leads in almost every skill. He is the best fighter of them all. He even created his own type of martial arts to play to his strengths. A good example of this would be in battle for the Cowl i think.

As for detective i would put Tim in first (as did you) with Dick in second. Tim is a natural and a conspiracy theorist.

Planning is a close one between Dick and Tim. They ar eboth descent planners and Jason isn't bad either. The way i see it. Tim is a very good planner but rarley has a back up plan (although during his Red Robin solo he seemed too), Jason usually seems to have a plan with 2 or 3 back up plans. Dick seems to be able to come up with a plan have it totally blow up in his face come up with a new plan on the spot and still pull off what he wanted to accomplish.

Detective skills: Tim>Dick>Jason

Planning all about tied IMO when they have time to plan i think it comes down to their back up plans and coming up with new plans on the fly that should prove to be the best at this skill

Planning Skills: Ahead of Job planning Tim>Jason> Dick

In Field/Battle planning Dick>Jason>Tim

Fighting Skills: Dick>Jason> Tim

All around Super Hero: Dick> Tim> Jason

Just for fun i will tally them up (3pts, 2pts, 1pt) lol, i know it's not useful in any way it just popped in to my head that i should count them up

Dick: 12

Tim: 10

Jason: 8

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By kidchipotle

@DEGRAAF: Most definitely agree with your stat chart

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By X9

Haha, I liked that list above.

Well, I don't think Dick is represented as a moron at all. In fact, he's kind of the "older brother" example that all Robins thought to follow or let be influenced by at least once.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SmoothJammin

@DEGRAAF said:

@Gambit1024said:

Dick's the superhero Jason's the planner Tim's the detective Damien's the fighter Bruce is the jack of all trades, but each Robin is (or will be in time) the best at their respective trade.

I sort of agree. I think its best to say Dick's the best all around out of the three. He's the closest one to Bruce and the best suited to being Batman. Tim is the detective. Jason as the planner? Yeah I guess so, but we need to keep in mind more often than not that's because he has time to plan ahead before hand. Its not so much Bruce's "Be prepared for everything type planning", as it is him stacking the decks in his own favor when he knows what the situation will be.

@SmoothJammin

said:

@DPNugget said:
    This is the first i've ever heard of Dicks intelligence ever being questioned.
    You can't honestly say he isn't waaay overshadowed by Tim and Bruce's "intellectual prowess". To the point where viners only credit his combat skills/leadership above everything else. Thing is, Dick has achieved everything he knows through hardwork. Bats literally drilled him like a soldier on how to understand all the fundamentals of vigilantism. Thats where Dick excels. He is the most complete crimefighter in Batmans stead. Tim is a prodigy, which makes him something special but nowhere near as versatile as Dick. Nightwing is Batman greatest ally for a reason. He's always there to catch him.. Jason Todd has proven to be quite the journeyman, traveling the world, learning his own trade and expanding upon what he was taught as Robin. You can really tell that Jason wants to study and improve his game and he shares this distinction with Bruce. They're both tortured geniouses, the only difference being that Jason has crossed the line into insanity. On street smarts Jay is likely #1, just edging out Grayson. To vouch for Dick, I recommend reading Who is Donna Troy, The Judas Contract, A Lonely Place of Dying. When he's up against something huge(Professor Pyg/B&R, Detective Comics/James Gordon) he goes into hardcore detective mode otherwise he thrives in his role as an uber confident thrill seeker, which is why he's more of a speed chess guy.. I believe Dick is on par with Tim when the chips are down and he's forced to get serious, in general it's obviously Tim. His critical thinking skills are a robotic 2nd nature to him now. He's methodical in everything he does. Nightwing takes my vote as the most efficient hero, since he possesses all the tools to get the job done and doesn't lack in any category. Tim is second, since he gets whipped by 10 yr olds and dropped out of Highschool and Jason is in a class of his own. Don't really know how to call that one yet.

^This, this and this again. Overall, Dick is the best and most complete crimefighter. He's Bruces one true heir and has been drilled in everything Bruce knows. Tim does beat him as a detective, but thats not due to any failing on Dicks part. Thats imply due to Tim being a prodigy. Sometimes hard work and dedication just aren't a match for pure raw talent. Its not necessarily fair, but it is what it is. I'm not trying to lessen Tim's skills, i'm just pointing out that even with those skills he doesn't beat Dick by much. If given the exact same case, Tim would solve it first probably every single time. BUT, Dick would still solve the case. That's due to hard work, training and experience gained through the years. No amount of talent can replace wisdom.

In terms of Jason, he's gained his edge by studying under various teachers and learning various skills just like Bruce did, but if were ranking them in any way i'd still put him near the bottom.

In terms of crimefighting as a whole it'd be Dick>Tim>Jason>Damien. In terms of detective skills i'd say, Tim>Dick>Jason>Damien. Tim doesn't beat Dick by much, but he does pull a victory here. In terms of planning i'd say Jason>Dick>Tim>Damien. This is the area where I think Jason managed to truly shine. However, I can't help but think it needs to be made clear that again, Jason has the time to plan ahead, but Dick always reacts accordingly in the heat of the moment. Long term planning, Jason. Short term planning, Dick. Dick's a genius at adapting to the present situation, while Jason's an expert at predicting what might happen. In terms of fighting its a little tricky, but i'd say Jason>Dick>Tim>Damien. Jason's got the training and has focused a lot in that area, Dick has the training plus the experience. Tim has the training, but it isn't his specialty. Lacks Jason's aggresion and Dick's experience. And I wouldn't say Jason wins by much in this area.

While i agree with you on almost everything. I feel even while Dick was Batman they portrayed him poorly. I can understand the inexperience of being batman leading to some mistakes but he did lead the Teen Titans, i just thought it was poor writing when Dick failed to place strong security measures for the bat cave. Alos while i agree he is a great in the moment type of fighter he always seemed reactive and chasing loose ends, never having a true handle on things. It seemed like when he was Nightwing something would go wrong and he would learn immediately from it but to me his time as Batman felt like he was running in circles. I heard he was better portrayed in Detective Comics and Streets of gotham (i only read Batman and Batman and Robin) and i hope to pick those up but i just felt like he was portrayed as struggling to whole time while in the cowl never truely adapting to the situation.

I still think he is the best of the robins and leads in almost every skill. He is the best fighter of them all. He even created his own type of martial arts to play to his strengths. A good example of this would be in battle for the Cowl i think.

As for detective i would put Tim in first (as did you) with Dick in second. Tim is a natural and a conspiracy theorist.

Planning is a close one between Dick and Tim. They ar eboth descent planners and Jason isn't bad either. The way i see it. Tim is a very good planner but rarley has a back up plan (although during his Red Robin solo he seemed too), Jason usually seems to have a plan with 2 or 3 back up plans. Dick seems to be able to come up with a plan have it totally blow up in his face come up with a new plan on the spot and still pull off what he wanted to accomplish.

Detective skills: Tim>Dick>Jason

Planning all about tied IMO when they have time to plan i think it comes down to their back up plans and coming up with new plans on the fly that should prove to be the best at this skill

Planning Skills: Ahead of Job planning Tim>Jason> Dick

In Field/Battle planning Dick>Jason>Tim

Fighting Skills: Dick>Jason> Tim

All around Super Hero: Dick> Tim> Jason

Just for fun i will tally them up (3pts, 2pts, 1pt) lol, i know it's not useful in any way it just popped in to my head that i should count them up

Dick: 12

Tim: 10

Jason:8

Grade the Batfamily

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#56  Edited By ReVamp

@DEGRAAF: Disagree with the planning ahead one, it should be: Tim>Dick>Jason.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By DEGRAAF

@ReVamp: I would love to believe that but there has been to many times recently (i keep going back to him in Batman as Batman) where he seems to be caught off guard or unprepared. I think he is great at planning and htinking on his toes and sometimes he can set up extravigent plans but things like Two Face figureing out as well as being able to gain access to the bat cave. I think he is a great planner when he knows what he is going up against but on a night to night with no real known threat type of night he seems to lack a little bit.

I would love for you to prove me wrong bc he is my 2nd favorite DC character and want to believe the best in him. Jason always seems to have one or more back up get away plans.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ReVamp

@DEGRAAF said:

@ReVamp: I would love to believe that but there has been to many times recently (i keep going back to him in Batman as Batman) where he seems to be caught off guard or unprepared.

Yes, but that's totally irrelevant. I don't even see how him being caught off-guard can be related to the ability he has to sit down and make a plan.

I think he is great at planning and htinking on his toes and sometimes he can set up extravigent plans but things like Two Face figureing out as well as being able to gain access to the bat cave.

Can say I have read that, but I don't see how that has to do with planning.

I think he is a great planner when he knows what he is going up against but on a night to night with no real known threat type of night he seems to lack a little bit.

...What kind of planning are you talking about then? Because to my knowledge, you can only plan/prep to a threat you know, otherwise you're not really planning anything.

I would love for you to prove me wrong bc he is my 2nd favorite DC character and want to believe the best in him. Jason always seems to have one or more back up get away plans.

The thing that most people claim is that Jason can make better plans because he has more tactical expertise or what not, but generally these people haven't been able to prove this to me, so I still say that Grayson is superior to Todd in that regard because he's more intelligent and more experienced than him. All I see is people attributing that to Todd as a "mercy" attribute.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#59  Edited By Mercy_

@ReVamp said:

Tim is smarter in terms of Detective and pure intellectual ability, whilst Grayson is better in leading, planning and that sort of "smartness"

Tim is book smart, Dick is tactical smart.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ReVamp

@The Dark Huntress said:

@ReVamp said:

Tim is smarter in terms of Detective and pure intellectual ability, whilst Grayson is better in leading, planning and that sort of "smartness"

Tim is book smart, Dick is tactical smart.

I was ready to give you some too, but you seem to be agreeing with me...

Where do you stand on the Todd vs Grayson thing as a planner?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#61  Edited By Mercy_

@ReVamp said:

I was ready to give you some too, but you seem to be agreeing with me...

It happens every now and then O_O

Where do you stand on the Todd vs Grayson thing as a planner?

I'm not informed enough on Todd to have a good opinion on this and haven't read many of Dick's appearances as Batman.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ReVamp

@The Dark Huntress said:

It happens every now and then O_O

I was actually referring to people agreeing with me in general, I don't think we disagree all that often.

I'm not informed enough on Todd to have a good opinion on this and haven't read many of Dick's appearances as Batman.

Same, but I was going by a lot of his original appearances on the Titans.

viin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By viin

depends on the situation i think...they all have their own techniques....

Bruce-Jack of all Trades

Dick-The Acrobat

Jason-The Mastermind

Tim-The Detective

Cassandra-The Fighter

Damien-The Next Jack of all Trades

.....i dont know what to say about Babs...im still trying to ignore that she went back to being batgirl....

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By DEGRAAF

@ReVamp said:

@DEGRAAF said:

@ReVamp: I would love to believe that but there has been to many times recently (i keep going back to him in Batman as Batman) where he seems to be caught off guard or unprepared.

Yes, but that's totally irrelevant. I don't even see how him being caught off-guard can be related to the ability he has to sit down and make a plan.

I think he is great at planning and htinking on his toes and sometimes he can set up extravigent plans but things like Two Face figureing out as well as being able to gain access to the bat cave.

Can say I have read that, but I don't see how that has to do with planning.

I think he is a great planner when he knows what he is going up against but on a night to night with no real known threat type of night he seems to lack a little bit.

...What kind of planning are you talking about then? Because to my knowledge, you can only plan/prep to a threat you know, otherwise you're not really planning anything.

The thing that most people claim is that Jason can make better plans because he has more tactical expertise or what not, but generally these people haven't been able to prove this to me, so I still say that Grayson is superior to Todd in that regard because he's more intelligent and more experienced than him. All I see is people attributing that to Todd as a "mercy" attribute.

what expect the unexpected. Bruce seems to have a plan and tool for every thing he comes against. I know there is no getting you to agree with me and i respect you opinion i just see it differently i guess. Bruce phad a plan for everything. He had a plans for in case someone decided to try and find the bat cave. I guess i just see it as Bruce planned for every thing while Dick plans for one thing at a time and doesnt plan unless it is shown as a threat (which im not saying s a bad thing, he trusts his friends and isnt the type to plan against them). Bruce a a plan for every team member in case one went rogue. Dick isnt the type to come up with those plans until one of them did go rogue.

I cant really argue or prove that Jason is a better planner it just seems like he has more back up plans then anyone else which leads me to believe he has thought of it from almost every scenario.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ReVamp

@DEGRAAF:

1. Comparing Dick to Bruce doesn't make sense, since I'm not saying Dick >Bruce
    2. He seems to?
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By DEGRAAF

@ReVamp said:

@DEGRAAF:

1. Comparing Dick to Bruce doesn't make sense, since I'm not saying Dick >Bruce
    2. He seems to?

1. To compare things you have to have a control (a subject to base and compare everything else too) In my comparisons between Tim, Dick, and Jason, Bruce would be the control. Im not saying Dick is better than Bruce either. Im saying IF Bruce is considered the best, after seeing test cases (scenarios) i have come to the conclusion that Jason is more like Bruce when it comes to thinking ahead planning.

2. Yea why?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ReVamp

@DEGRAAF:

1. Yes, but Bruce is beter than both of them so it doesn't make much sense. Also, just because he's more like Bruce, cold and calculating doesn't mean its better. In short, just because Todd shows this more and is one of his greater strengths, doesn't mean that he's better than Dick, it just means that its one of his superior qualities.
    2. Because seems to is kinda vague...
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By DEGRAAF

@ReVamp said:

@DEGRAAF:

1. Yes, but Bruce is beter than both of them so it doesn't make much sense. Also, just because he's more like Bruce, cold and calculating doesn't mean its better. In short, just because Todd shows this more and is one of his greater strengths, doesn't mean that he's better than Dick, it just means that its one of his superior qualities.
    2. Because seems to is kinda vague...

1. So you think even though Jason's planning is more like Bruces Dick is still better than Jason at planning even though Bruce is considered the best so if Jason is more like Bruce then Dick when it comes to planning it would make sense to say he is better then Dick at planning

2. i dont see how that is too vague

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By SmoothJammin

In the new 52 it's almost like even though they all started off with blank slates, Dick's been the star ex-Robin and has arguably garnered the most success which is all I really care about.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ReVamp

@DEGRAAF said:

1. So you think even though Jason's planning is more like Bruces Dick is still better than Jason at planning even though Bruce is considered the best so if Jason is more like Bruce then Dick when it comes to planning it would make sense to say he is better then Dick at planning

2. i dont see how that is too vague

I'm saying that Jason is more liek Bruce in that he does actually rely on plans, but that doesn't mean Jason can create a better plan than Dick.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By DEGRAAF

@ReVamp said:

I'm saying that Jason is more liek Bruce in that he does actually rely on plans, but that doesn't mean Jason can create a better plan than Dick.

I would agree

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SmoothJammin

@ReVamp:Stop the violence @DEGRAAF:

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ReVamp

@SmoothJammin: What violence?

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By SmoothJammin

@ReVamp: none lol. Just figured you guys were feuding over something as tedious as Jason friggin Todd

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ReVamp

@SmoothJammin said:

@ReVamp: none lol. Just figured you guys were feuding over something as tedious as Jason friggin Todd

Not feuding. Debating -- its completely different.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SmoothJammin

@ReVamp: Ur right, maybe I overreacted. The soapbox is yours

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ReVamp

@SmoothJammin: The Soapbox o.o?

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SmoothJammin

@ReVamp: Well sh!t. I thought since you and Degraaf we're deb--nevermind. -__-

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ReVamp

I... don't get it... :/

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By DEGRAAF

@SmoothJammin:

@ReVamp: and i seem to have debates over alot of things. He is one of my favorite people to debate with bc neither of us get mad and just keep going.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ReVamp

@DEGRAAF said:

@SmoothJammin:

@ReVamp: and i seem to have debates over alot of things. He is one of my favorite people to debate with bc neither of us get mad and just keep going.

I never get mad over differentiating opinions, whether I actually seem to or not. The only thing that irritates me is people who don't respect other's opinions. ^__^

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SmoothJammin said:

In the new 52 it's almost like even though they all started off with blank slates, Dick's been the star ex-Robin and has arguably garnered the most success which is all I really care about.

Right? What it comes down to is that DIck's the best out of them all.

cracker_jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By cracker_jack

He's smart enough to have tagged Batgirl and Starfire.

Avatar image for notquitevarsity
    notquitevarsity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By notquitevarsity

i'm glad the general consensus is that Dick's the best.

I've always looked as it like while Tim may have the highest I.Q., Dick's just as smart but in different ways. Tim's extremely emotional and that can sometimes compromise his judgement. Dick is better at thinking in the moment. I believe they are equal in terms of detective skills. Tim might be smarter, but DIck's experience levels them out. Dick is essentially Bruce light, with a more physical aspect.

I think Jason is the dumbest honestly. He's the only one who has been trained by someone other than Batman and can think "outside the box", yet he still seems to get beaten by Dick every time they fight. But I don't really like Jason so i'm kind of bias.

Damien will be the best of all I'm guessing. He's already super smart, and the best fighter for his age. I think he's gonna be just like Bruce, but a little more aggressive.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By SmoothJammin

@cracker_jack:Which Batgirl? Betty or Babs

@SmoothJammin said:

Right? What it comes down to is that DIck's the best out of them all.

Hey, it's ok to be a little selfish sometimes as fans :D ..Team Drake & Redpool can suck it harddd! Jobbers xD

@notquitevarsity said:

i'm glad the general consensus is that Dick's the best.

I've always looked as it like while Tim may have the highest I.Q., Dick's just as smart but in different ways. Tim's extremely emotional and that can sometimes compromise his judgement. Dick is better at thinking in the moment. I believe they are equal in terms of detective skills. Tim might be smarter, but DIck's experience levels them out. Dick is essentially Bruce light, with a more physical aspect.

I think Jason is the dumbest honestly. He's the only one who has been trained by someone other than Batman and can think "outside the box", yet he still seems to get beaten by Dick every time they fight. But I don't really like Jason so i'm kind of bias.

Damien will be the best of all I'm guessing. He's already super smart, and the best fighter for his age. I think he's gonna be just like Bruce, but a little more aggressive.

If anything I believe it is Tim who is Batman-lite(unless you were implying Bruce the person) Dick's methods are so unorthodox when you compare them to Batman's it's not even funny. Nightwing's athleticism and skill of timing are a testament to many of his achievements as a character. He is a rare blend of talent and good fundamentals. If you'd care to, I've set up a blog evaluating the bat-family's statistics where you can contribute: Grade the Batfamily

I agree about Damian. There's absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be

cracker_jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By cracker_jack

@SmoothJammin: Babs

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ReVamp

@cracker_jack said:

@SmoothJammin: Babs

Yeah, that's the only real answer. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.