Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9479 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Did Nightwing ever have a robot suit?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
    deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I've noticed that Bruce Wayne has had several suits that augment his physical capabilities, these being the Batbot, the Suit of Sorrows, and the Batman Beyond suit for Terry McGinnis. I've also noticed that these suits are used as somewhat of a last resort against physically overpowering foes, with the exception of the Batman Beyond suit which was always used by Terry McGinnis. I'm curious as to whether or not Bruce ever built Dick a suit reminiscent of the ones he had, or if Dick ever built one for himself. I think it would be cool if Dick had a Batman Beyond-like suit to knock around villains like Blockbuster sometimes.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

- I've never heard of Richard having his own mechanical suit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
    deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

To my knowledge the closest Dick's ever gotten to that type of thing was his 2nd NIghtwing suit, which didn't augment his strength or anything, but simply gave him a gliding ability.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.