Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9484 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Dick Grayson & Booster Gold

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

These are two of my favorite superheroes, Dick is my top favorite, and Booster is somewhere close to the top. Unfortunately, I don't get to read as many comics as I would like to, so my knowledge depends on what I can find online, which is generally pretty good.

Anyways, I was wondering what their relationship is like, are they friends?

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

While pre-Flashpoint stuff isn't as fresh in my mind as it used to be, but I don't think Dick and Booster were friends at all, not even sure they met at one point?

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DCYou-wise they haven't crossed paths, pre Flashpoint Dan Jurgens had them meet up in Booster Gold 21. BG is breaking into the batcave to plant some records of him altering the timeline which if compromised means the death of key heroes and affects the outcome of certain events. He figures Bats is the safest person to hold onto them. The one variable he didn't count on was Bruce perishing after Final Crisis, much less finding out Dick Grayson was serving in his place. The ending was heartwarming, one of my favorite Grayson moments of all time tbh. As far as their status, here's an interesting excerpt I found from Jurgens in an interview..

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.