Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9431 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Arkham Knight - Nightwing Costume

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alak

So Nightwing was revealed to be in the upcoming Arkham Knight game. What do you guys think of his new costume?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CINA288fZUs

Nightwing in Arkham Knight
    Nightwing in Arkham Knight

Personally, it'll take some time to grow on me.

nightwingism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I like the outfit, the blue is a little TOO bright, and the mask itself is kind of weird...

but I actually like the outfit, it fits the Arkhamverse vibe, though Arkham City Nightwing suit will be my favorite out of the two, until further notice

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wish he had a full mask like Bruce with different shape like eagle or hawk shape.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

I was going to say that it's impossible to f up a Nightwing costume but after watching Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts, it is possible to do so.

As for this, I'm fine with it, not the biggest fan of the mask/cowl combination but it does look like an upgraded version of the Arkham City suit.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yeah! It looks great and at least we'll be able to play as him!

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks good

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I probably won't be using that skin other than for the campaign. Rocksteady could do worse..

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@redwingx: what you said reminds me of the tnbma

Amazoness_Lea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With nightwing being my favorite hero, I can honestly say I hate it! It hurts my eyes, why did they overdo it. AC Nightwing was perfect!!!

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazoness_lea: AC Nightwing was slightly easier on the eyes. Luckily I heard the Devs say you can swap out any skin from the onset of the game(maybe then we can use the previous models)... unless of course that only applies to Batman! :O

I don't think it's terrible. Hey it's a PLAYABLE Nightwing, how many games can you honestly say that about?? I feel like a kid on Christmas morning nightwing[1].gif

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazoness_lea: AC Nightwing was slightly easier on the eyes. Luckily I heard the Devs say you can swap out any skin from the onset of the game(maybe then we can use the previous models)... unless of course that only applies to Batman! :O

I don't think it's terrible. Hey it's a PLAYABLE Nightwing, how many games can you honestly say that about?? I feel like a kid on Christmas morning

Sorry for the bump but for those of you who've already beaten the game are you disappointed there is no free roam for ally characters? I was whelmed about teaming alongside Nightwing in the Gunrunner side missions. Only I expected him to have a stronger presence in the story mode.. Granted I've yet to complete the knightfall protocol, needing still to wrap up my Riddler and Azrael on Gotham's Most Wanted. Who's to say he doesn't in the 100% ending? idk. Doesn't change the fact you can't swap out characters for AR simulations. I mean how bogus is that?? -__-

Guess the best I can count on is Gotham City Stories where we get a prologue/epilogue for the supporting heroes. Sigh

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Alak

Just beat the game. Nightwing only has one AR challenge to his name, but it looks like he'll have his own story-driven DLC in September.

GCPD Lockdown DLC
    GCPD Lockdown DLC

MiniSaladFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually really liked it. I was hoping the blue would be a little brighter than AC. I didn't mind the City outfit, but it wasn't my favourite. The mask is a little odd in Knight, but overall I like the costume a lot. I'm not a huge fan of armoured costumes in general, but I guess it makes sense that Nightwing would have a heavy-duty armoured suit like Batman's for his trip to Gotham.

The hair was definitely better than the City hair, he looked a little too "emo teen" in City for my taste.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.