Follow

Defenders

Team » Defenders appears in 792 issues.

The Defenders are a super-group in the Marvel Universe usually led by Doctor Strange. The team that wasn't a team, often fights against supernatural and magic-based opponents. Protecting humanity from the impossible!

Who else should be on the Netflix team

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

No Avengers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By daredevil21134

I would like Ghost Rider. Ms Marvel. Punisher Moon Knight or Winter Soldier added

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By MakkyD

Jessica Drew

@daredevil21134-Ms Marvel should definitely be on Avengers. Punisher and Moon Knight are good choices. Bit iffy about Ghost Rider or Winter Soldier though.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Taskmaster, Cloak & Dagger, Blade

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Taskmaster.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daredevil21134

@maccyd: I figured the team could use some muscle other than Luke Cage so I added those two.I think with Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver possibly joining Avengers Ms Marvel might stand out more on another team.Kinda like she did on New Avengers

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Captain13

Misty Knight and Colleen Wing.

In fact, I think the 4 shows should have been Daredevil, Power Man, Iron Fist, and the Daughters of the Dragon. I still have a hard time seeing Jessica translating well tbh. She doesn't have a lot of material, and a lot of the material she does have may be too dark, especially since Disney is funding pretty much everything and ABC is making the shows, even though they'll be featured on Netflix.

I just hope that these shows are really cinematic like House of Cards, True Detective, and Game of Thrones. I really don't want some cheap CW/Agents of SHIELD stuff for these really cool heroes.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misty Knight and Colleen Wing.

In fact, I think the 4 shows should have been Daredevil, Power Man, Iron Fist, and the Daughters of the Dragon. I still have a hard time seeing Jessica translating well tbh. She doesn't have a lot of material, and a lot of the material she does have may be too dark, especially since Disney is funding pretty much everything and ABC is making the shows, even though they'll be featured on Netflix.

I just hope that these shows are really cinematic like House of Cards, True Detective, and Game of Thrones. I really don't want some cheap CW/Agents of SHIELD stuff for these really cool heroes.

Yeah,Alias was pretty mature

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: @captain13: I think Daredevil + Luke Cage + Iron Fist + Jessica Jones + Misty Knight + Colleen Wing is a solid team. Misty and Colleen can be the Hawkeye/Black Widow of the group (by serving as supporting roles while the others lead their own franchises). That would be a diverse lineup with good representation for people of color as well as women.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: @captain13: I think Daredevil + Luke Cage + Iron Fist + Jessica Jones + Misty Knight + Colleen Wing is a solid team. Misty and Colleen can be the Hawkeye/Black Widow of the group (by serving as supporting roles while the others lead their own franchises). That would be a diverse lineup with good representation for people of color as well as women.

Good thinking!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.