Follow

Defenders

Team » Defenders appears in 792 issues.

The Defenders are a super-group in the Marvel Universe usually led by Doctor Strange. The team that wasn't a team, often fights against supernatural and magic-based opponents. Protecting humanity from the impossible!

What Stories Should The Marvel/Netflix Deal Cover?

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Here's how I see everything breaking down:

No Caption Provided

Season 1: Daredevil's Origin; Born Again

Season 2: Devil in Cell Block D

No Caption Provided

Season 1: Power Man's Origin (Luke Clears His Name and Becomes the Hero For Hire)

Season 2: Secret War (Luke is recruited by a rogue black-ops division of SHIELD covertly help them overthrow a nation. Afterward, while Luke is back in the States, the nation sends assassins after Luke, his family, and his associates when they're least expecting it.)

No Caption Provided

Season 1: Iron Fist's Origin and Return To New York

Season 2: Immortal Weapon Tournament

No Caption Provided

Season 1: Alias

Season 2: The Pulse

No Caption Provided

Season 1: Break Out (The New Avengers Origin); Jessica's Pregnancy

----

How do YOU see these shows playing out?

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

@captain13: I wouldn't wanna see Jessica get pregnant until later.But I like the break out idea

Pso_Christen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Question: Would the seasons be back to back? Like Daredevil season 1, season 2, then Luke Cage? Or would it go like Daredevil season 1, Luke Cage season 1, etc. Then it would go back after the first season of the Defenders to Daredevil season 2?

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@pso_christen: It would go First Season for Each Hero-->Defenders-->Second Season for Each Hero-->Defenders 2-->Etc. Netflix seems to have only gotten the first season for each so far. I imagine renewals will happen once the numbers are in. Does that make sense to you?

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain13: I think each of the first seasons should cover their origin stories and sere as introductions to the general audience. This'll be the first time Luke Cage, JJ, and Iron Fist have been done in live action.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.