Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

what if

• 194 results
    Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

chameleone says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
    "Well, he annoys me, so I feel like letting him know it. He honestly just Copy's characters, probably why he chose Copy as his "Original" character. I mean, he can't do anything. When he types I can't understand anything he says like 50% of the time, he acts like a total moron in general, and he basically annoys me. He acts like such a....ARGH I just want him out! He can't do a single f**kin thing, his uselessness is seriously questionable. He's the type of person you can't help but want to pulverize. I have to deal with them already in my school, and now online! WTF!? He may just be doing it on purpose, you know. He knows I hate it so he just does it instead of trying to get better. I've tried being nice to him, really, I have, but I just lost it when he crossed the line. I mean, he thinks he knows everything, and answered a question directed at me. I mean, WTF you had no right to answer it. And, ever since then it hads been incident after incident in which you annoy me, I blow up, and I live in peace until you come back on."
    you go to school with Copy, Cryo?"

No, but some A-Hole Korean kid is at my school, and I just want to hurt him soooo bad.

@Copy: REAAAAAAAL slow.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Copy

yes cryo i will admit it i am learning slow but i'm trying just leave me alone

Avatar image for the_fabulous_frag
    The Fabulous Frag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Liek, who cares?"

You misspelled "Like."

Cryo-Wolf says:

"And, how is that forcing you? Seriously, dude, I have a wiked hard time reading your logic. Makes no sense at all. I have not yet seen an instance of pissed-off-ness. It may be a place for everyone, but morons should be outlawed =D. If someone willingly leaves for the good of everyone else, then so be it."

You misspelled "Wicked."

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
    "uh huh you keep telling your self that I'm dumb but in reality I'm actual smart just have bad writing"

If you were smart you wouldn't have bad writing. Your excuses are unraveling like yarn at the hands of a small cat."

Cats do not have hands, they have paws.

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
    "King of Kings says:
    "Cryo-Wolf says:
    "Copy says:
    "uh huh you keep telling your self that I'm dumb but in reality I'm actual smart just have bad writing"
    If you were smart you wouldn't have bad writing. Your excuses are unraveling like yarn at the hands of a small cat."
    LMMFAO. Sorry Copy that one was funny."
    no biggie g and yes i would have bad writing skills even though I'm smart. I rush through everything when i write, i don't be careful when i write like to check errors, i don't check my spelling but that's why I'm in intensive reading and there are a lot of smart kids in that class who also have writing problems"

Whatever you say, Lennie. (For those of you out there keeping score, it was a referrence to Of Mice and Men)"

You misspelled "Reference."

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Apparition says:
    "Cryo-Wolf says:
    "Copy says:
    "Sparda says:
    "God, I can't believe you two actually argued like 7 year olds. Anyway, I don't think DP would survive. It's a little much."
    thats why i thought that fight was pointless and to me every fight on here is pointless"
    You are pointless. And, what made you think we resolved it? I totally just dissed you again and it went right over your head."
    geez. you dont like him. we got it. can we move on now?"

No, I having too much fun =P"

I believe you meant to say "No, I am having too much fun."

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Apparition says:
    "Cryo-Wolf says:
    "Apparition says:
    "Cryo-Wolf says:
    "Copy says:
    "Sparda says:
    "God, I can't believe you two actually argued like 7 year olds. Anyway, I don't think DP would survive. It's a little much."
    thats why i thought that fight was pointless and to me every fight on here is pointless"
    You are pointless. And, what made you think we resolved it? I totally just dissed you again and it went right over your head."
    geez. you dont like him. we got it. can we move on now?"
    No, I having too much fun =P"
    i'm all for fun, but wow it never ends, and to make it worse he doesnt actively do anything against you, yet you attack him at every opportunity. it makes you look like a bully."

He acts like a moron every day and he annoys me. Everything he does makes me want t bang my head against concrete. How can you not hate someone that does that to you?"

You misspelled "To."

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Well, he annoys me, so I feel like letting him know it. He honestly just Copy's characters, probably why he chose Copy as his "Original" character. I mean, he can't do anything. When he types I can't understand anything he says like 50% of the time, he acts like a total moron in general, and he basically annoys me. He acts like such a....ARGH I just want him out! He can't do a single f**kin thing, his uselessness is seriously questionable. He's the type of person you can't help but want to pulverize. I have to deal with them already in my school, and now online! WTF!? He may just be doing it on purpose, you know. He knows I hate it so he just does it instead of trying to get better. I've tried being nice to him, really, I have, but I just lost it when he crossed the line. I mean, he thinks he knows everything, and answered a question directed at me. I mean, WTF you had no right to answer it. And, ever since then it hads been incident after incident in which you annoy me, I blow up, and I live in peace until you come back on."

1) You should have used "An" instead of "A" before "ARGH."

2) He can, in fact, "Do a single f--kin thing," as he is able to access the internet, which is a single activity.

3) "F--kin" should have a "G" at the end of it.

4) If his uselessness is what's questionable, then aren't you stating that you are in favor of his actions? Or did you mean "Usefulness?"

5) "Hads" is not a word.

It is worth mentioning that I only made an effort to point out some of the more obvious errors you made in your posts. While others are present, I believe that I made my point: Practice what you preach, Charlie. (For those of you out there keeping score, it was a reference to Flowers for Algernon)
    Post Edited:2007-11-15 08:52:08
    Post Edited:2008-01-01 07:42:53

Silenttiger43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Silenttiger43

LOL!

Wow, that was an epic post Frag.

Cryo wolf, you may be having fun, but doing these things is no way to vent your own insecurities. By bringing people down to make yourself feel better, or even just for "fun" really does classify you as a bully. So I'm asking you nicely, don't do this anymore.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Apparition

lol ignore tiger, that's just funny frag!

Silenttiger43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Silenttiger43

Hm? I said it was Epic. That means I liked it.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Apparition

lol i mean ignore this part

Silenttiger43 says:

"So I'm asking you nicely, don't do this anymore."
    Silenttiger43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Silenttiger43

Oh. That was to Cryo Wolf because the mean-ness. I figure it's always good to ask nicely first. And if they don't listen, tear them apart ^_^

Silenttiger43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Silenttiger43

Since I'm new to the convo I wanted to at least start out nice. Not to mention I just signed up, though I've been enjoying the pictures on this site for awhile ^_^ I got some awesome new backrounds for my computer from here.

Silenttiger43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Silenttiger43

although I must admit, the battle in this thread has been rather entertaining.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Apparition

lol nice policy

Silenttiger43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Silenttiger43

How do you make those boxes with what the person said in them? Sorry to be a total noob, but hey, we've all got to start somewhere right?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Apparition

Silenttiger43 says:

"Since I'm new to the convo I wanted to at least start out nice. Not to mention I just signed up, though I've been enjoying the pictures on this site for awhile ^_^ I got some awesome new backrounds for my computer from here."

yeah there are some great images on here.

Silenttiger43 says:

"Thanks :P although I must admit, the battle in this thread has been rather entertaining."

lol yeah there are a lot of entertaining people on this site.

Silenttiger43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Silenttiger43

Apparition says:

"Silenttiger43 says:
    "How do you make those boxes with what the person said in them? Sorry to be a total noob, but hey, we've all got to start somewhere right?"
    lol dont worry about it. see under people's posts where it says quote? just click on that."

oh! Ok, thank you ^_^

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Apparition

Silenttiger43 says:

"How do you make those boxes with what the person said in them? Sorry to be a total noob, but hey, we've all got to start somewhere right?"

lol dont worry about it. see under people's posts where it says quote? just click on that.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Apparition

lol happy to help!

Silenttiger43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Silenttiger43

Well, I've got to go get ready for a wedding I'm singing at x_x and I'm not nervous at /all/... or sarcastic in the slightest >_<

Nice talking to you though. byes.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Apparition

nice talking to you and good luck!

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By batpool

Copy says:

"yes cryo i will admit it i am learning slow but i'm trying just leave me alone "

Dude don't worry about elitist jerkoffs like Cryo-Wolf.

Whenever you decide which company or characters you favor, there are tons of issues for you to get into. Take your time and have fun with it. Thats what being into comics is all about. Don't worry about what this kid has to say, hes just mad because mommy and daddy took away his Play Station.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By batpool

Cryo-Wolf says:

What the hell is your problem? Do you need a tampon? Are you retarded? Because you sure are acting like it. How would you like it if I went into every forum you posted and made you look like a complete ass? I can. Do you want me to? I will definitely take the time out of my day, from my wife and son, to verbally nail your ass to a wall for being a beatoff. Nobody cares about your problems at school or at home. Go cut yourself you spoiled little jackass. This is a site were people come and talk about something that we are all into--Comics. And just because he doesn't catch up as well as you would like him is no reason to patronize him. You should be glad that someone has a growing interest in comics, considering how much comic books are looked over now days. Hell, the way things are going, your kids might not even be able to go to the local shop and pick up the new issue of Batman because comic books are a dying thing. So, get over yourself you fat, pimpled, pompous social reject.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Copy says:

"what if every single piece of his body was destroyed could he still come back alive seeing how he is immortal?"

i'am pretty sure he can, now that he is immortal

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By batpool

Haha. I got caught up being a watch dog and forgot to post a reply to the topic.

Absolutely, Colt Python is right. He would probably pull himself together. Might be out for a few issues(or knowing the humor in 'Pool comics, he would still be in them just a bloody pathetic mess...haha a Dead-pool. get it?), but I don't think Deadpool is ever going to die off.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By T.J. Magnum

batpool says:

"Haha. I got caught up being a watch dog and forgot to post a reply to the topic. Absolutely, Colt Python is right. He would probably pull himself together. Might be out for a few issues(or knowing the humor in 'Pool comics, he would still be in them just a bloody pathetic mess...haha a Dead-pool. get it?), but I don't think Deadpool is ever going to die off."

dead-pool,nice one

Crazy Jay Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Crazy Jay Blue

I'm no physicist, but considering that matter cannot be destroyed, it would seem that whatever happened to him, Deadpool would still in some form be physically existing, even if every atom of his body were separated and spread out.

Of course, this is a little perplexing, because this idea would seem to suggest that when Deadpool's healing factor replaces part of his body, it replaces it with the matter that was formerly part of Deadpool, i.e. if I cut off Deadpool's foot and put it under my bed, his healing factor will take the matter from the foot under my bed, and somehow transport it back onto Deadpool.

This doesn't seem likely, since Deadpool's healing factor is a genetic copy of Wolverine's. Wolverine has been known to eat parts of his body in order to nourish himself, and also grows back the body parts. If Wolverine grew back his body by transport of the matter from where it went after being severed, then the body part that he was using as food would be transported from his digestive system, and thus would fail to nourish him.

But then, where does the matter needed to create this missing body come from? It can't be created ad hoc, or created period, without breaking the law of the conservation of mass. Does a healing factor absorb the appropriate matter from somewhere? If so, where is this stockpile of appropriate matter? Does it just grab the nearest atoms needed to re-create the body part? If so, I wouldn't want to stand too close to Deadpool when he's exercising his healing factor, lest the factor extracts from me the atoms it requires.

While we're at it, if we were to cut Deadpool exactly in two halves, which half would regenerate? Would they both regenerate?

This is one of the many truly perplexing questions of the Marvel universe, at least for those of us who aren't satisfied chalking the whole thing up to an artistic liberty on the part of Marvel. Once again, I'm no physicist, so take my assessment with a grain of salt.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By batpool

That is just saying that he would pull himself together if he were nearby himself.

Deadpool has had his hand cut off and it grew back. So I suppose it has something to do with cells reproducing...which would explain his skin.

Anyway, you just completely fulfilled the stereotype of a straight edge vegan.
    Post Edited:2008-01-27 05:15:03

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Copy

Wow, Thanks for the help guys.

Crazy Jay Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Crazy Jay Blue

batpool says:

"That is just saying that he would pull himself together if he were nearby himself.Deadpool has had his hand cut off and it grew back. So I suppose it has something to do with cells reproducing...which would explain his skin.Anyway, you just completely fulfilled the stereotype of a straight edge vegan.
    Post Edited:2008-01-27 05:15:03"

Right, but my question is, where does the matter to reproduce those cells come from? When his hand grew back, did the matter come from the severed hand, or from somewhere else? If it came from the severed hand, then unless Deadpool's healing factor works differently than that of it's source (Wolverine), we still run into the problem with Wolverine eating his own flesh for sustenance (which he has done, though I can't remember where, so I can't point to a reference). If you can shed light on this question, please do.

As for the stereotype comment, I don't know whether to be insulted or really insulted.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By zee crusher

Theoretically if his brain is still intact he it is able to give it self orders to heal if his body is gone including his brain he won't be coming back so he has to have his brain just like how wolverine has to have his.

Avatar image for lightning_omega
    Lightning Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Lightning Omega

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
    "this is what it said on this website It has been revealed on several occations in the past that Wolverines brain must be mostly intact for him to be able to regenerate"
    You spelled occasions wrong. But his healing factor is involuntary, meaning he doesn't have to think about it."

Cryo- Wolf, you are clearly a ewtard; it is the medulla that allows someone to carry out lower brain function. If i am not mistaken is not the brain in the freakin' skeleton???? well yeah!!! if the skeleton was destroyed then wolverien wud die cause his brain wud be damaged and he wd be unble to heal. It would be wolerine's medulla that wud enable him to heal.... point made.

Copy was 100% correct you tard.

Avatar image for lightning_omega
    Lightning Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Lightning Omega

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Copy says:
    "this is what it said on this website It has been revealed on several occations in the past that Wolverines brain must be mostly intact for him to be able to regenerate"
    You spelled occasions wrong. But his healing factor is involuntary, meaning he doesn't have to think about it."

Cryo- Wolf, you are clearly a ewtard; it is the medulla that allows someone to carry out lower brain function. If i am not mistaken is not the brain in the freakin' skeleton???? well yeah!!! if the skeleton was destroyed then wolverien wud die cause his brain wud be damaged and he wd be unble to heal. It would be wolerine's medulla that wud enable him to heal.... point made.

Copy was 100% correct you tard.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Copy

Colt Python says:

"This is ridiculous.You cannot kill Deadpool...PERIOD,even if his brain isn't intact he will still live."

I asked because if every part of his body was destroyed would he just grow a new body out of nowhere or would he just die. I wasn't sure if his immortally was like Mr. Immortally.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By zee crusher

BlackPanther says:

"Copy says:
    "Colt Python says:
    "This is ridiculous.You cannot kill Deadpool...PERIOD,even if his brain isn't intact he will still live."

I asked because if every part of his body was destroyed would he just grow a new body out of nowhere or would he just die. I wasn't sure if his immortally was like Mr. Immortally."

dp will be dead, wolverine only needs enough blood to drain from his body for him to die. however dp's healing ability is more advance because all he needs are a few cells to regenerate."

Wolverine blood doesn't matter with out enough blood he'd pass out its his brain in the three ways its stated to kill him they say the brain and also he got burned down to his skeleton by nitro and came back he had no blood then lol.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By BlackPanther

Copy says:

"Colt Python says:

I asked because if every part of his body was destroyed would he just grow a new body out of nowhere or would he just die. I wasn't sure if his immortally was like Mr. Immortally."

dp will be dead, wolverine only needs enough blood to drain from his body for him to die. however dp's healing ability is more advance because all he needs are a few cells to regenerate.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By BlackPanther

zee crusher says:

"BlackPanther says:
    "Copy says:
    "Colt Python says:

dp will be dead, wolverine only needs enough blood to drain from his body for him to die. however dp's healing ability is more advance because all he needs are a few cells to regenerate."

Wolverine blood doesn't matter with out enough blood he'd pass out its his brain in the three ways its stated to kill him they say the brain and also he got burned down to his skeleton by nitro and came back he had no blood then lol."

Its impossible for your brain to function without blood, because blood is vital to carry oxygen to the brain and other vital organs. If your brain has no oxygen it dies, even if wolverine lives he will not be able to survive for long unless his brain starts to function again... Anyway I was only mentioning what it says on the marvel website. It also says loss of vital organs, excessive burns or acid exposure can kill him (put into my own words). Previous writers may have neglected this fact.

Crazy Jay Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Crazy Jay Blue

BlackPanther says:

"Previous writers may have neglected this fact."

Way to be unhelpful, previous writers!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By zee crusher

BlackPanther says:

"zee crusher says:
    "BlackPanther says:
    "Copy says:
    "Colt Python says:

Wolverine blood doesn't matter with out enough blood he'd pass out its his brain in the three ways its stated to kill him they say the brain and also he got burned down to his skeleton by nitro and came back he had no blood then lol."

Its impossible for your brain to function without blood, because blood is vital to carry oxygen to the brain and other vital organs. If your brain has no oxygen it dies, even if wolverine lives he will not be able to survive for long unless his brain starts to function again... Anyway I was only mentioning what it says on the marvel website. It also says loss of vital organs, excessive burns or acid exposure can kill him (put into my own words). Previous writers may have neglected this fact."

I only say this because wolverine in his prime took a hit from nitro the guy who explodes and the only thing left was skeleton and brain so wolverines brain can still function and grow back things. He doesn't need to worry about organ his son daken ripped some of them out and they grew back with no problem he's also lost his eyes at times. As for burning well he can still come back unless he reaches his brain. But its comics some of the weirdest things happen with no explanation so not much you can really say on some things.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By BlackPanther

zee crusher says:

"BlackPanther says:
    "zee crusher says:
    "BlackPanther says:
    "Copy says:
    "Colt Python says:

Its impossible for your brain to function without blood, because blood is vital to carry oxygen to the brain and other vital organs. If your brain has no oxygen it dies, even if wolverine lives he will not be able to survive for long unless his brain starts to function again... Anyway I was only mentioning what it says on the marvel website. It also says loss of vital organs, excessive burns or acid exposure can kill him (put into my own words). Previous writers may have neglected this fact."

I only say this because wolverine in his prime took a hit from nitro the guy who explodes and the only thing left was skeleton and brain so wolverines brain can still function and grow back things. He doesn't need to worry about organ his son daken ripped some of them out and they grew back with no problem he's also lost his eyes at times. As for burning well he can still come back unless he reaches his brain. But its comics some of the weirdest things happen with no explanation so not much you can really say on some things."

true

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By batpool

Crazy Jay Blue says:

"batpool says:
    "That is just saying that he would pull himself together if he were nearby himself.Deadpool has had his hand cut off and it grew back. So I suppose it has something to do with cells reproducing...which would explain his skin.Anyway, you just completely fulfilled the stereotype of a straight edge vegan.
    Post Edited:2008-01-27 05:15:03"

Right, but my question is, where does the matter to reproduce those cells come from? When his hand grew back, did the matter come from the severed hand, or from somewhere else? If it came from the severed hand, then unless Deadpool's healing factor works differently than that of it's source (Wolverine), we still run into the problem with Wolverine eating his own flesh for sustenance (which he has done, though I can't remember where, so I can't point to a reference). If you can shed light on this question, please do.

As for the stereotype comment, I don't know whether to be insulted or really insulted."

I guess it depends on the writer. But The original question was "If every part of his body was destroyed would he just grow a new body out of nowhere or would he just die?"

The answer is simple: Thanos wont let him die....so, I think it would probably go with The Green Arrow Quiver story and have him made from the tiniest molecule.

Stereotype comment....take your pick.

Crazy Jay Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Crazy Jay Blue

To add fuel to the fire, Wolverine totally gets his brain shot up in one of the Wolverine/Punisher crossovers. Or maybe it was something else...

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By batpool

BlackPanther says:

"Copy says:
    "Colt Python says:

Wrong. This has absolutely nothing to do with DPs healing abilities. Absolutely nothing. Thanos hates him so much (for the whole him and Death being in love thing), that Thanos would most likely fashion Deadpool with a new duplicate body.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By methias

batpool says:

"BlackPanther says:
    "Copy says:
    "Colt Python says:
    Wrong. This has absolutely nothing to do with DPs healing abilities. Absolutely nothing. Thanos hates him so much (for the whole him and Death being in love thing), that Thanos would most likely fashion Deadpool with a new duplicate body. "

Exactly, the healing factor is just what keeps him moving, the fact is that he was made immortal because Thanos didn't want him messing around with Death. Since the writers already told us that he is literally immortal, there is no wierd thing that couldn't be done to explain why he is still alive.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By batpool

Methias says:

"batpool says:
    "BlackPanther says:
    "Copy says:
    "Colt Python says:
    Wrong. This has absolutely nothing to do with DPs healing abilities. Absolutely nothing. Thanos hates him so much (for the whole him and Death being in love thing), that Thanos would most likely fashion Deadpool with a new duplicate body. "

Exactly, the healing factor is just what keeps him moving, the fact is that he was made immortal because Thanos didn't want him messing around with Death. Since the writers already told us that he is literally immortal, there is no wierd thing that couldn't be done to explain why he is still alive."

Word.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By methias

Looks like we win batpool.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By batpool

Damn right! Now what do we win?

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By methias

Umm.... we win the ability to control people with our minds.. or just the knowledge that we are the biggest geeks in the argument.

Silenttiger43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Silenttiger43

LOL I think you guys definately win for biggest geeks in the argument. And I give you congrats on that. I mean hey, if you're that interested in something, you might as well know everything about it ^_^

Besides, being a geek is FUN!

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By batpool

I don't think I would be happy if I wasn't a nerd. ;]

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Copy

Thanks for all the help guys. I'll check it out later today.

Silenttiger43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Silenttiger43

Where would the world even /be/ without nerds? lol, we'd all be lost, in a world of boring jocks and cheerleaders. Oh the horror! THE HORROR O_O

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By methias

Silenttiger43 says:

"Where would the world even /be/ without nerds? lol, we'd all be lost, in a world of boring jocks and cheerleaders. Oh the horror! THE HORROR O_O"

Not to mention the lack of medicine and technology.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.