Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

What comes after Dracula's Gauntlet?

G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I just got done reading the Deadpool: Dracula's Gauntlet miniseries and thought it was awesome! What I'm wondering is what comes next, without giving out any spoilers to people who haven't read it yet. Anyone know if they're doing a follow-up series or anything like that? I've been out of the loop for a good long while, this is my first time back on the site in a couple years I think.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

@g_bird said:

I just got done reading the Deadpool: Dracula's Gauntlet miniseries and thought it was awesome! What I'm wondering is what comes next, without giving out any spoilers to people who haven't read it yet. Anyone know if they're doing a follow-up series or anything like that? I've been out of the loop for a good long while, this is my first time back on the site in a couple years I think.

The Deadpool ongoing series continues the story. Issue 27 to now is continuing the story and showcasing Deadpool and his life as a husband to Shiklah and potential father. Although I'd recommend picking up issue 1, since some of the stuff happening now has been hinted or foreshadowed with since issue 1 at the very least read 13 to 19, which explains why Deadpool a lot of what's going on now....It's also one of the best Deadpool stories ever written.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_bird said:

The Deadpool ongoing series continues the story. Issue 27 to now is continuing the story and showcasing Deadpool and his life as a husband to Shiklah and potential father. Although I'd recommend picking up issue 1, since some of the stuff happening now has been hinted or foreshadowed with since issue 1 at the very least read 13 to 19, which explains why Deadpool a lot of what's going on now....It's also one of the best Deadpool stories ever written.

I can't remember the issue numbers but That is the arcs with Iron Fist and Luke Cage and "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" correct? I loved that arc it was different than a lot of other DP stories.

G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_bird said:

Thanks, looks like I have some catching up to do then! My comic store is always sold out of Deadpool back issues so I'll have to do some searching online.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

@the_lobster_ said:

@g_bird said:

I can't remember the issue numbers but That is the arcs with Iron Fist and Luke Cage and "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" correct? I loved that arc it was different than a lot of other DP stories.

Yeah, it's a great story that not only explains why Deadpool's past is an enigma wrapped in a mystery but also showcases Deadpool as a character and not just some pop-culture spewing laugh generator. Which is so rare nowadays. Not to mention how dark it got in some spots. Plus I'm glad that Gerry and Brian were kind enough to at the very least debunk my least favorite of the Deadpool origins stories.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingimmortalman said:

@the_lobster_ said:

@g_bird said:

Yeah, it's a great story that not only explains why Deadpool's past is an enigma wrapped in a mystery but also showcases Deadpool as a character and not just some pop-culture spewing laugh generator. Which is so rare nowadays. Not to mention how dark it got in some spots. Plus I'm glad that Gerry and Brian were kind enough to at the very least debunk my least favorite of the Deadpool origins stories.

def one of my favorite DP stories, as you said the feeling of the arc was darker and it was a meaningful arc in DP's origin I loved it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.