Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Wade Wilson's War [spoilers]

MorganaV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MorganaV

Ok so, I finally got around to reading Wade Wilson's War and at first I loved it, felt it was classic deadpool. Then it got kinda iffy, and then the ending cemented it in my just don't like pile. I mean it was all a dream and the two of them are drooling mental patients? I don't want that from my deadpool comics. It's just to depressing seeing my two fav marvel characters like that...

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Title should read "MASSIVE Spoilers".

MorganaV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MorganaV

Um.. Sorry?? I figured spoilers are spoilers.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By The Lobster
    @MorganaV said:

" I don't want that from my deadpool comics. It's just to depressing seeing my two fav marvel characters like that... "

Deadpool is one of the most depressing comic book characters Marvel has ever made and I don't say that as a joke. 

Here's a character whose childhood was total crap, he became a mercenary and fell in love with a girl. Then he got cancer and left his girlfriend because he was dieing and wanted her to move on without him in life. Then he was experimented on in hopes of curing his cancer and became a failed experiment, he was sent to the junkyard of all Weapon X experiments and was tortured and experimented on every day by a mad scientist. He was so close to dieing that he met Death herself and fell in love with her, and she fell in love with him. But then Thanos comes along and bans him from ever dieing just so he can't be with Death. Now he's unable to ever be with his true love ever again. 

As for the first girl he fell in love with....well she and him met again down the road only for her to die in his arms. 

None of this sounds depressing?
    Avatar image for placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By placeboaddiction
    @The Lobster : Just to add some depression ontop of all that...Silence is his biggest depressor. His quiet time is where his depression really gets to him..his jokes his constant babbling... without that he's a very sad panda. Every girl he could find "love"(used loosely) either dies, or he gets pulled away from because of a higher calling. The man wade wilson is not allowed to be alive, he's merely a sock puppet...(did you all see the one where he had a socket puppet and was doing voices for him while slaying a room full of people? For some reason the daredevil/deadpool arc was where that happen) 

Wade wilson's war was a sleeper for me with Deadpool. It lacked a lot of deadpool elements. It had a feel of old captain american comics..where they were just snooz-fest.
    Haustyl12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Haustyl12

Can someone write wade wilsons war on the deadpool page?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

This reminded me of the movie Sucker Punch. It was so bizarre I couldn't help but like it.
    GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By GTG12

He is a very depressing character.

ApeKindaBaked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ApeKindaBaked

I have this story and at first i felt the same. I just kind of re-read the ending in total disbelief of how shitty a ending they came up with. But then it set in and i realized that's almost a perfect ending because that's what Deadpool's all about. He's friggin nuts, dude. 
    (side note: just read Deadpool Pulp and it's pretty awesome. Thumbs up)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.