Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Thoughts on Deadpool Movie (2016)

Robert2928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I caught one of the early showings and all I'm going to say is that it was legit. What did you guys/gals think of it?

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I thought it was pretty damn good. I don't think I'm gonna fall into the "IT WAS AMAZING!" group of people, but I had a great time watching it.

Robert2928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I may be a huge deadpool fan but even I gotta admit people are currently on the social phenomenon known as the "hype train" making them speak highly of it. Once the hype dies down I'm sure people will will think it's a decent comic book movie...maybe.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

I would watch it again several times on cable or something. I may even see it in theaters again. It was very enjoyable, not too dirty, not too complicated, but still enough CBM fanservice to make me smile.

The villain was meh but that's okay, it wasn't trying to do too much with the plot, for once, which is really nice. Most CBM's/action movies the protagonist has to save the entire world and he does it all on his own with a lucky potshot at the end. That's cool and all but, God, it gets tiring.

Avatar image for lordjohnperucho
    LordJohnPerucho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordJohnPerucho

Pretty cool, I think Imma watch it again. Recommend it!

Tattacus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Loved it, so did the wife. Gonna go again next week. But that's because I get 2 for 1 tickets.

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
    Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bob was there, so 10/10

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved it ugh

Robert2928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Robert2928

I seen it again today. I was actually surprised it was full considering it was Valentine's day morning lol Also surprising is that I enjoyed watching the film again despite knowing all the jokes before hand. The writers did an excellent job and the actors did a great performance as well. My wife also didn't mind seeing it again. Either the movie is "good" or my rose tinted glasses haven't disappeared yet. Hard to tell!=P

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
    linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7/10

15 year olds will love it

Avatar image for deactivated-57e73b68b7ed7
    deactivated-57e73b68b7ed7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed it.

DrMirakuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I may be a huge deadpool fan but even I gotta admit people are currently on the social phenomenon known as the "hype train" making them speak highly of it. Once the hype dies down I'm sure people will will think it's a decent comic book movie...maybe.

rainydayman80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rainydayman80

Honestly, I don't get people hyping it like the second coming of Jesus, but I'd say it's decent for something that has the titular character in it. If you like Deadpool you'll probably like this movie, too. Yeah, I'm not much of a Deadpool fan: to me, he just seems like a Spiderman rip-off without morals. And Spidey's one-liners are at least occasionally witty.

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I I enjoyed it very much 9.4/10 for me.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pastepotpete1

i liked it i just didnt like one thing about it i didnt like how they teased us by showing us marrow for 30 seconds and then we never saw her again ajax said he could control his super soliders yet i didnt see one super solider under his control .it wouldve been nice to see that super sonic girl and marrow go at in the end . the super strong girl ( ajaxs assistant )i dont think she was being controlled i think she did it because she wanted to

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Really fun. 7/10

Though, it didn't "revolutionize" superhero flicks like it claimed.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does anyone know why he even needed colossus and that super sonic girl all they did is fight angel dust deadpool could've just shot her in the head like he does with all the other people

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fun movie.

does anyone know why he even needed colossus and that super sonic girl all they did is fight angel dust deadpool could've just shot her in the head like he does with all the other people

You aren't thinking. She was just as durable, if not more so than Colossus.

Avatar image for chromosome_killer
    Chromosome_Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly it was meh. I went in with incredibly low standards since I didn't think very highly of him but it was ok. I guess it's back to watching GotG for the 3027th time.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pastepotpete1

@farkam said:

Fun movie.

@pastepotpete1 said:

im not thinking? o'rally???? did you like even watch the movie or did you take a pee break inbetween the movie ... wade headbutted her and she was in a lot of pain in fact she had a bloody nose .. my ass she is as durable as colossus .. what would happen if wade headbutted colossus .. are you thinking?

also when they( ajax and angel dust) went to the bar to look for wade they surrendered very quickly when everyone threw up their guns.. in the comic book ajax tore the bar to pieces only because t-ray wasnt there

eyeinthesky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I thought it was a very entertaining movie, it got a little annoying at times, but I guess that was to be expected. It was pretty true to Deadpool, funny, bloody, had tons of easter eggs, good soundtrack, broke the 4th wall, never got dull, and (thank god) was rated R. What I did not like: I did not like their portrayal of Ajax, I did not like how CGI'y Colossus was, and seriously why was the X-Mansion always empty? Doesn't Fox own the rights there? I'd give it an 8/10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

Fun movie.

@pastepotpete1 said:

im not thinking? o'rally???? did you like even watch the movie or did you take a pee break inbetween the movie ... wade headbutted her and she was in a lot of pain in fact she had a bloody nose .. my ass she is as durable as colossus .. what would happen if wade headbutted colossus .. are you thinking?

also when they( ajax and angel dust) went to the bar to look for wade they surrendered very quickly when everyone threw up their guns.. in the comic book ajax tore the bar to pieces only because t-ray wasnt there

You are still not thinking. She didn't have a bloody nose and she wasn't in a lot of pain. She was just annoyed because no one likes being headbutted in the face. She tanked punches and throws by Colossus. Colossus smashed her through walls, vehicles and concrete and wailed on her and she tanked that real good. She was also durable enough to punch Colossus (and send him flying) without breaking her hands, unlike Deadpool.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: I don't know that she's as durable. She ran out of steam part way through the fight and Colossus had her down for the count. At least until her boob popped out. Then he took an falcon punch directly to the ball bag.

Colossus was the only one that was still standing after Negasonic detonated on top of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: I don't know that she's as durable. She ran out of steam part way through the fight and Colossus had her down for the count. At least until her boob popped out. Then he took an falcon punch directly to the ball bag.

Colossus was the only one that was still standing after Negasonic detonated on top of them.

Good point. Plus Colossus was holding back a lot.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best example of how tired people is, from this hyper dark and hyper mature movies, that think are the second coming of Jesus.

This movie understand what it is, is not the coming of SPACE JESUS FROM KRIPTON, in a time where movies are either just plain stupid or just pretentious, Deadpool point that there is another way.

Kudos to everbody.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:
    @pastepotpete1 said:
    @farkam said:

Fun movie.

@pastepotpete1 said:

You are still not thinking. She didn't have a bloody nose and she wasn't in a lot of pain. She was just annoyed because no one likes being headbutted in the face. She tanked punches and throws by Colossus. Colossus smashed her through walls, vehicles and concrete and wailed on her and she tanked that real good. She was also durable enough to punch Colossus (and send him flying) without breaking her hands, unlike Deadpool.

kicked in the private parts> headbutted .. what you mean no one likes getting headbutted in the face .. if superman or colossus where headbutted do you think they would care ? its no excuse she shouldnt have felt pain at all unless deadpool skull has admantium in it .. i wonder what would happen wolverine with admantium headbutted colossus i guess even wolverine would still get hurt .. cheetah takes blows from superman but she isnt bullet proof nope and there are versions of wonder women that arent bullet proof skin or invulnerability to sharp objects ..if being headbutted bothered her imagine a bullet right to the head that would certaintly give her a head ache or kill her

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1: Reacting to a headbutt = "hmm she must be able to be killed by ordinary bullets" in your fuzzy little head? Is that what you are trying to tell me Peter?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.