Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3316 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Off My Mind: Deadpool Frustration

SupahForeigner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Edited By SupahForeigner

After reading the latest Deadpool issue; Deadpool #56 Reborn Part Two: Master Of My Own Domain, I've started to become frustrated with the fact that Deadpool no longer has his healing factor and is now trying to adapt to this new condition of his. My frustration comes from the fact Daniel Way shows no signs of any options on how Deadpool can gain his healing factor and to be fairly honest, if Deadpool doesn't get his healing factor within the next 10 issues I might give up with Deadpool all together. The only thing that made him different, a mutant and what I felt brought about his insanity they've taken away, without his healing factor Deadpool is a walking punch bag unless he becomes, dare I say it, normal. Anyone else feel the same? Any ideas on how you would give Deadpool his healing factor if you were Daniel Way?

Avatar image for crimsonalchemist
    CrimsonAlchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CrimsonAlchemist

I know exactly how you feel after reading DEAD and getting into 55 & 56 it is frustrating dealing with the new changes I really miss his healing factor, but I don't view this as something bad maybe he could get serious again like when he made his first appearance or during Joe Kelly's run. If I were Way I would give him back his healing factor like the same way he gained them in the first place but it's way too soon to change it back if he did that then whats the point of all this change & fyi DP isn't a mutant he is a mutate if he was born with the power like Wolverine then he would be a mutie.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By X35

He isn't and never was a mutant.

SupahForeigner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By SupahForeigner

@CrimsonAlchemist said:

I know exactly how you feel after reading DEAD and getting into 55 & 56 it is frustrating dealing with the new changes I really miss his healing factor, but I don't view this as something bad maybe he could get serious again like when he made his first appearance or during Joe Kelly's run. If I were Way I would give him back his healing factor like the same way he gained them in the first place but it's way too soon to change it back if he did that then whats the point of all this change & fyi DP isn't a mutant he is a mutate if he was born with the power like Wolverine then he would be a mutie.

Ah I didn't know, my bad. Thanks for clearing that up for me

oraclefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oraclefyre

I like the risk-factor all of sudden. But I really don't like how they've given him good looks.

Avatar image for graysonofgotham
    graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By graysonofgotham

I dislike Daniel Way's Deadpool so much I stopped reading a long time ago. I tried to vote with my $ but it seems to be no use. I don't even buy DP merch now a days. maybe marvel now will fix it.

Avatar image for assassinhighbird
    AssassinHighBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AssassinHighBird

The only thing that i dont like about Daniel way's comic is that he doesnt give deadpool his full potential in his wittiness. He just doesnt seem his funniness. Hes jokes are more, i dont know, practical.

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By RoboShark

Way needs a break.

Retro_Metro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Retro_Metro

@X35 said:

He isn't and never was a mutant.

Yes,he is an artificial mutant. Someone who was good as Dr.Killbrewshould re-manipulate his DNA to the way it was originally when he was in the Weapon X program decades ago.

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By soduh2

@SupahForeigner said:

After reading the latest Deadpool issue; Deadpool #56 Reborn Part Two: Master Of My Own Domain, I've started to become frustrated with the fact that Deadpool no longer has his healing factor and is now trying to adapt to this new condition of his. My frustration comes from the fact Daniel Way shows no signs of any options on how Deadpool can gain his healing factor and to be fairly honest, if Deadpool doesn't get his healing factor within the next 10 issues I might give up with Deadpool all together. The only thing that made him different, a mutant and what I felt brought about his insanity they've taken away, without his healing factor Deadpool is a walking punch bag unless he becomes, dare I say it, normal. Anyone else feel the same? Any ideas on how you would give Deadpool his healing factor if you were Daniel Way?

Like with Hercules

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.