Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Level of Deadpool's Healing Factor

• 58 results
    wolverine1610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Evil deadpool came into being when pieces of his body came together (that includes pieces of his brain) so i guess he'd just grow a new one after a while, also he's incapable of death since thanos cursed him to not die (some curse right?)

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

@theaceofknaves:

yes, i know which instance (you reffered to two)

@CATMANEXE

said:

" @theaceofknaves:
    because Spider-Man and Daredevil put his head back together. he didnt heal a new head. (and the ray gun shot out his eye, this was in the issue before). if his limbs get removed and his are not touching, or there isnt attached bone, they have to be reattached for him to heal and continue. you havent noticed that everytime a limb gets severed he holds it on and reattaches it, and usually needs to brace it.
    no, your not lying, your just leaving what happened afterwords out of the story

afterwords Spiderman and Daredevil put his dismembered head back together, and he healed up in a bed.

he cannot grow another head. this is known about..christ why am i explaning this for the third time.

yes, quit making stuff up.

Technically they never say that Daredevil and Spider-man put his head back together. So the only thing left is to assume that it grew back. Cause otherwise, it'd just be making stuff up.

CubanSheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey quick question, a friend brought this up to me and i couldn't answer. so what if deadpool got thrown into a volcano? since he cant die because of thanos would his "soul" just be stuck trying to regenerate his body back in the lava but cant since the lava keeps breaking down his cells or does he have some ability to stop that?

Deadpool Corp (can't remember the specific issue) had the big villain of that part of the arc say that even throwing Deadpool into a star would only keep him out of their hair but not kill him. Take that as you will.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking about this he has had his brain completely blown out of his brain grew back so what would happen if his head were chopped of would his head grow a new body or would the body grow a new head, I would think the body because of the organs and such. Also what if he were cut in two vertically would only one half grow back or would both , lol I can see him almost cut in two vertically and growing another head and third arm like that hot dog ads and wade segueing with himself or eating while killing people.

utko200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But if Deadpool can regrow limbs and organs, Why cant he just make another deadpool of himself. so you have two Deadpools (Sorry for bat English I am from Holland). :)

utko200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But if Deadpool can regrow limbs and organs, Why cant he just make another deadpool of himself. so you have two Deadpools (Sorry for bat English I am from Holland). :)

Ultinuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Okay, for starters, I read a panel where he's telling someone (I forgot who it was. Maybe Evan) to take his head back to his body before the body grows a new head. They have been instances where he has grown a head, so I'd say it's fair enough to say that he can, indeed regenerate a head.
    The reason he usually reattaches limbs and heads and whatnot, is it's much faster than growing a whole new one. I think it was stated somewhere that it can take almost an hour or longer to regrow a head or limb, but reattaching parts only takes a few seconds to minutes depending on the size of the part.
    His healing factor is partly driven by emotions, so the amount of time it takes can sometimes depend on how he feels.

As for the whole curse thing, I've seen people ask if he can be killed by destroying the atoms of his body, throwing him into an active volcano, etc. I'd say no. Even if you were to do something like that, you could destroy his actual, physical body, but not his soul. That's my take.
    Any questions?

BrockTheRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

His healing factor is phenomenal, he can survive decapitation and even regrow limbs although he usually just reattaches them when they get hacked off.

He can also regenerate organs, and is obviously resistant to most drugs, poisons & toxins.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.