Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3322 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Finished reading Deadpool! Now what?

pool_o_vision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pool_o_vision

so im pretty new to comics, a friend got me hooked on deadpool so i knuckled down and read everything i could find, any suggestions on what i should read next?

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By serpent222

Have you read Cable and Deadpool? If not, that's certainly the next place to go.

Avatar image for manbehindthewires
    Manbehindthewires

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Manbehindthewires
    No Caption Provided

@pool_o_vision: tried secret invasion?

chem86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By chem86

@serpent222 said:

Have you read Cable and Deadpool? If not, that's certainly the next place to go.

THIS^

In my heart, my version of Deadpool is the one from cable&deadpool. It's also written by the co-creator of deadpool.

pool_o_vision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pool_o_vision

Yeah I've read cable and deadpool. Really liked it! Is there any cable story arcs you recommend?

moechops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love bringing up year old plus threads but this is my exact question read all of deadpool loved cable & deadpool and Kelly's looking for another marvel hero. Reading the flash and green lantern so want to balance with another marvel haha any recs based on those would be appreciated.

Thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.