Favorite deadpool Villain

  • 57 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for haustyl12
#1 Posted by Haustyl12 (179 posts) - - Show Bio

As you know, Deadpool has fought many villians. He even has his own exclusive arch enemies. My question for you is what's your favorite villian Deadpool fought?  
 
I'm stuck between Bullseye (during dark reign), or Taskmaster.

Avatar image for thefilmkiller
#2 Posted by The Lobster (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite is Taskmaster. 

88633-63045-taskmaster.jpg
 
Mainly because they get along but they still hate each others guts.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#3 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18985 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke or Betty White!!!
Nah, i will say, his worst enemy, Deadpool!!!!
 

1525639-terrte.png


1485229-betty_white_1.jpg
Avatar image for batman_is_god
#4 Posted by batman_is_god (1192 posts) - - Show Bio
@Haustyl12:
he has his own arch enemies? Who?
Avatar image for vitality
#5 Posted by Vitality (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

The comic book he is trapped in.
Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
#6 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

His own worst enemy is himself. 
 
@batman_is_god: T-Ray is his nemesis.

Avatar image for terran_
#7 Posted by Terran (607 posts) - - Show Bio

1179301-blackswan.jpg
Avatar image for whodunnit101
#8 Edited by WhoDunnit101 (72 posts) - - Show Bio

98692-14213-rob-liefeld.jpg
It has been a long and painful battle on the pages of Deedpool Corps, but the man in that image is "the" one foe Deadpool can never defeat.  I must pay my respect, humbled, but deep inside I know that justice shall rise one day in the form of Lord Cthulu and blast that horrible artwork of his into oblivion.
Avatar image for thefilmkiller
#9 Posted by The Lobster (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you guys misinterpreted the question, he ask WHO YOUR FAVORITE villain is, not who is Deadpool's arch nemesis.

Avatar image for whodunnit101
#10 Posted by WhoDunnit101 (72 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster :  You're just feeling a tad unhappy with your own favourite! 
 
P.S. You can change it.
Avatar image for thefilmkiller
#11 Posted by The Lobster (1734 posts) - - Show Bio
@WhoDunnit101:  just pointing out what may have been misinterpreted. 
Avatar image for crimsoncomedian
#12 Posted by CrimsonComedian (339 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite of Deadpool's enemies, is Deadpool himself.

Avatar image for metaphor
#13 Posted by Metaphor (16 posts) - - Show Bio

taskmaster.  i love when he makes appearances.

Avatar image for haustyl12
#14 Posted by Haustyl12 (179 posts) - - Show Bio

Enough said

 
 
Avatar image for harlequinkiss
#15 Posted by HarlequinKiss (516 posts) - - Show Bio
@Haustyl12 said:
" Enough said
meat hooks
"
Avatar image for d1u47
#16 Posted by d1u47 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite villian to love or to hate? Fave/love goes to Bullseye. Fave/hate goes to Ajax and Dr. Killebrew.
Avatar image for www_deadpoolforum_com
#17 Posted by www.deadpoolforum.com (219 posts) - - Show Bio

T-Ray!!!

Avatar image for jake_fury
#18 Posted by Jake Fury (21931 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Bong. (just felt like saying that)
Avatar image for spystreak
#19 Posted by spystreak (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster I'm still waiting for Deadpool to take on Hobgoblin though (come on marvel  do it already)
Avatar image for theodore
#20 Posted by Theodore (3607 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool #28
Deadpool #28
Avatar image for spystreak
#21 Posted by spystreak (2160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore said:
"
Deadpool #28
Deadpool #28
"

woah he sounds serious there
Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
#22 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1398 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak: Why would Deadpool Hobgolblin? They have no history.
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#23 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Abnormally Warm Guy: Daniel Way Plot Twist, that or Freakazoid is on my head watching tv.
Is a joke about the fact people belive Deadpool is crazy.
Avatar image for spystreak
#24 Posted by spystreak (2160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Abnormally Warm Guy:
it doesn't matter about history between characters the original Jack"o"lantern had no history with spider-man until appearing inspectacular spiderman#56 I have been wanting to see Deadpool take on the Hobgoblin for years I wanted a fight between Luke Cage and Green Goblin too and finally it happened though I was dissapointed that Luke Cage won :p
also didn't Deadpool get hired to Impersonate the Hobgoblin at some point?
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#25 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18985 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:
" @Abnormally Warm Guy: it doesn't matter about history between characters the original Jack"o"lantern had no history with spider-man until appearing inspectacular spiderman#56 I have been wanting to see Deadpool take on the Hobgoblin for years I wanted a fight between Luke Cage and Green Goblin too and finally it happened though I was dissapointed that Luke Cage won :palso didn't Deadpool get hired to Impersonate the Hobgoblin at some point? "
Sure, you dont like the Goblins!!!!
Avatar image for spystreak
#26 Posted by spystreak (2160 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak said:
" @Abnormally Warm Guy: it doesn't matter about history between characters the original Jack"o"lantern had no history with spider-man until appearing inspectacular spiderman#56 I have been wanting to see Deadpool take on the Hobgoblin for years I wanted a fight between Luke Cage and Green Goblin too and finally it happened though I was dissapointed that Luke Cage won :palso didn't Deadpool get hired to Impersonate the Hobgoblin at some point? "
Sure, you dont like the Goblins!!!!"

heh I don't like them I love them best villains in Marvel in my opinion
Avatar image for zashu
#27 Posted by zashu (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say Deadpool is my favorite Deadpool villain


Avatar image for dracade102
#28 Posted by Dracade102 (8452 posts) - - Show Bio

Headpool was a bad guy for like five minutes, but he's still my favorite
Headpool was a bad guy for like five minutes, but he's still my favorite
Avatar image for funnystuff707
#29 Posted by FunnyStuff707 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster is my favorite, gotta say.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#30 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18985 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak said:
" @Abnormally Warm Guy: it doesn't matter about history between characters the original Jack"o"lantern had no history with spider-man until appearing inspectacular spiderman#56 I have been wanting to see Deadpool take on the Hobgoblin for years I wanted a fight between Luke Cage and Green Goblin too and finally it happened though I was dissapointed that Luke Cage won :palso didn't Deadpool get hired to Impersonate the Hobgoblin at some point? "
Sure, you dont like the Goblins!!!!"
heh I don't like them I love them best villains in Marvel in my opinion "
You know Deadpool dont have any problem with most of the Goblins? and that he is not Spiderman?
Avatar image for innervenom123
#31 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore said:

"

Deadpool #28
Deadpool #28
"
 
 
The mercenary is going to complain about being used? Really?
Avatar image for heretic175
#32 Posted by Heretic175 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable... they respect each other but feel the need to fight all the time

Avatar image for edwardwindsor
#33 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14560 posts) - - Show Bio

Tray since as probably the best story Deadpool has had. Cable is probs hes best super powered friend of recent history.

Avatar image for mavfan626
#34 Posted by mavfan626 (4560 posts) - - Show Bio

107270-191111-t-ray.jpg
Avatar image for spystreak
#35 Posted by spystreak (2160 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000:
yeah I do
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#36 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18985 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak: Good to know, why the goblin, i mean, Venom vs Deadpool soud more logic, since the Funny Venom jokes, we want moar Deadpoopl actionsss!!!
Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
#37 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2265 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster said:
" My favorite is Taskmaster. 

88633-63045-taskmaster.jpg
  Mainly because they get along but they still hate each others guts. "
of course its taskmaster.  this ones a no-brainer. 
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#38 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18985 posts) - - Show Bio

Capcom

1590553-goukitron_by_bosslogic_d35gxeq.jpg
Avatar image for spystreak
#39 Posted by spystreak (2160 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000:
in recent years Deadpool has become one of my Favourites Hobgoblin is another favourite of mine I want to see them go head to head is all. 
Deadpool vs Venom would be interesting though I'm not much of a venom fan anymore ever since Mac got the symbiote he just seems too over the top and has a really weak personality like destroy destroy destroy eat brains destroy Eat Brains is all that goes through his mind when Eddie had the symbiote he  had a personality that was more deep and complex and I found his character alot more likeable than Mac's still do plus deadpool vs venom has been done before  
  
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#40 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18985 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak: Explain that to the kids and Joe "dumbnuts" Quesada
Avatar image for spystreak
#41 Posted by spystreak (2160 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak: Explain that to the kids and Joe "dumbnuts" Quesada "

I don't think they'd understand the big words like personality or character
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#42 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18985 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak: Explain that to the kids and Joe "dumbnuts" Quesada "
I don't think they'd understand the big words like personality or character "
Joe i am sure not, he dont understand what a plot is, but it meaby work with the kids.
Avatar image for spystreak
#43 Posted by spystreak (2160 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak: Explain that to the kids and Joe "dumbnuts" Quesada "
I don't think they'd understand the big words like personality or character "
Joe i am sure not, he dont understand what a plot is, but it meaby work with the kids. "

kids back in the  
90s maybe but now I don't think they'd understand they'd probably say "oh yeah who needs a story  or character development just have Deadpool get pwned by Wolverine then have wolverine get pwned by Venom" I had a fourteen year old kid in wall-mart say to me when was Megatron a gun I had mentioned while looking through the transformers section for add ons to my collection that they should make a megatron that turns into a gun again and this kid was looking through Marvel Universe and he looks over and says Yo when was Megatron a Gun dawg and at that moment I just thought this kid was a freaking retard all the signs in my head were like  give this kid a helmet and uber fail. I'm assuming this kid was a marvel fan because he had a few of the marvel figures in his cart how can someone not be aware of megatron being a gun? this generation of Kids scare me with there hip hop and angst and the fact they are down right stupid and almost all of them talk like they're black a chineses kid on the bus was with his friends talking about some new cd by eminem or some crap like that using words such as Dawg, N!gger and other retard words uh I give up with kids theses days
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#44 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18985 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak: Blame the liberal media and fox news, those thing ruin the brain of our child and this is not a joke.
Blae the plitics, Hartman need tot be the next president from the world.
Avatar image for green_skin
#45 Posted by Green Skin (2943 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak: Explain that to the kids and Joe "dumbnuts" Quesada "
I don't think they'd understand the big words like personality or character "
Joe i am sure not, he dont understand what a plot is, but it meaby work with the kids. "
kids back in the  90s maybe but now I don't think they'd understand they'd probably say "oh yeah who needs a story  or character development just have Deadpool get pwned by Wolverine then have wolverine get pwned by Venom" I had a fourteen year old kid in wall-mart say to me when was Megatron a gun I had mentioned while looking through the transformers section for add ons to my collection that they should make a megatron that turns into a gun again and this kid was looking through Marvel Universe and he looks over and says Yo when was Megatron a Gun dawg and at that moment I just thought this kid was a freaking retard all the signs in my head were like  give this kid a helmet and uber fail. I'm assuming this kid was a marvel fan because he had a few of the marvel figures in his cart how can someone not be aware of megatron being a gun? this generation of Kids scare me with there hip hop and angst and the fact they are down right stupid and almost all of them talk like they're black a chineses kid on the bus was with his friends talking about some new cd by eminem or some crap like that using words such as Dawg, N!gger and other retard words uh I give up with kids theses days "
I think you're reading way too much into that.  That's just the generation gap at play.  Ask yourself when would a 14 year old even see Megatron as a gun?  The only cartoons that he would have seen would be with Megatron turning into other stuff.  He'd have to specifically research the character to even know about it.   It's all about exposure, and younger folks were exposed to a completely different set of  comics and cartoons than older folks were
Avatar image for spystreak
#46 Posted by spystreak (2160 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak: Blame the liberal media and fox news, those thing ruin the brain of our child and this is not a joke. Blae the plitics, Hartman need tot be the next president from the world."

yeah I liked the Goverment better when it was run by blood drinking shapeshifting  Reptillians from the draconis star system better maybe they should bring the reptillians back into power to screw with  David Icke just as long as it's not the retarded one
 
 
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#47 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18985 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak: Blame the liberal media and fox news, those thing ruin the brain of our child and this is not a joke. Blae the plitics, Hartman need tot be the next president from the world."

yeah I liked the Goverment better when it was run by blood drinking shapeshifting  Reptillians from the draconis star system better maybe they should bring the reptillians back into power to screw with  David Icke just as long as it's not the retarded one
1595162-bush_reptilian_1_.jpg
"
Welll at least the crazy repitialians goverment liked the innternet , the new liberal one hates the internets and try toi control it, i mean, wtf?
I am free to say, the president came from a ship and that he is a hairless wooki if a want.
Damn it, is still real to meeee!!!
Avatar image for foolkiller
#48 Posted by Foolkiller (191 posts) - - Show Bio

widdle wade

Avatar image for spystreak
#49 Posted by spystreak (2160 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak: Blame the liberal media and fox news, those thing ruin the brain of our child and this is not a joke. Blae the plitics, Hartman need tot be the next president from the world."

yeah I liked the Goverment better when it was run by blood drinking shapeshifting  Reptillians from the draconis star system better maybe they should bring the reptillians back into power to screw with  David Icke just as long as it's not the retarded one
 
 
"
Welll at least the crazy repitialians goverment liked the innternet , the new liberal one hates the internets and try toi control it, i mean, wtf? I am free to say, the president came from a ship and that he is a hairless wooki if a want. Damn it, is still real to meeee!!!"

exactly who cares if a few Muslims lo0se oil at least we had uncensored internet now Ican't look at porn without a warning coming up about adult content hell I'm sure there's adult content at youngleafs.com and xxxdessert.com that's why I searched it I'm an adult that's what adults look at f##king liberals :p
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#50 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18985 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak: I mean, why does people love liberals, they love freedom?, no they love have sex with child and later kill them like thta crazy clowns.
Also Liberals are the same piece of dog sh1t, but at least conservative reptilians let you talk and think what you want.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.